Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Welcome back, PurpleJ

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited July 2017

J didn't have the skills to beat PLSS in a fair fight. Puppy could have been attacked from a number of other different angles besides going that route.

Puppy is the transgender bathroom of HH.
    Coming from the only Tranny here. Thought u went back to the other, tranny no-banny site tommy boy?
    Running back over to Doogman when the shit hits the fan is your move. I don't steal from charity cases such as yourself.
    Da Fuq?!? Anybody here who doesn't have a full IP ban over there isn't doing the *real* lord's work.

Puppy LOVES it at Doogman. Most of us got purged like a decade ago.
    Tommy, i was the 1st to get banned at dawgman. Put that in your diary for your records. An IP ban is like an ignition interlock TrannyFreemont....there are many ways around it.

Obviously by drinking milk at parties your wholee life you didnt have to worry about a dui...and an FUI (fucking under the influence)

Ask Jerramy if he wants to experiment. Crack open that 1st can of beer and go at it. Just stay away from the coke the 1st time...the desire is monumental...however the johnson doesnt receive the memo
    You lying fuck, Pup.
    Pup dont lie. Race MIGHT be the only other who can lay claim to that distinction...but i doubt it

And Baze, youre a new fish so stay the fuck out the argument
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

J didn't have the skills to beat PLSS in a fair fight. Puppy could have been attacked from a number of other different angles besides going that route.

Coming from the only Tranny here. Thought u went back to the other, tranny no-banny site tommy boy?
    Running back over to Doogman when the shit hits the fan is your move. I don't steal from charity cases such as yourself.
    Da Fuq?!? Anybody here who doesn't have a full IP ban over there isn't doing the *real* lord's work.

Tommy, i was the 1st to get banned at dawgman. Put that in your diary for your records. An IP ban is like an ignition interlock TrannyFreemont....there are many ways around it.

Obviously by drinking milk at parties your wholee life you didnt have to worry about a dui...and an FUI (fucking under the influence)

Ask Jerramy if he wants to experiment. Crack open that 1st can of beer and go at it. Just stay away from the coke the 1st time...the desire is monumental...however the johnson doesnt receive the memo
    You lying fuck, Pup.
    Pup dont lie. Race MIGHT be the only other who can lay claim to that distinction...but i doubt it

I would "stay the fuck out the argument", but this is my thread shithead. Every time you poast, I get a notification. So, I'm bound to chime in.

Anyway, it's okay if you go hang out at doogman. Just man up and admit it.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

You lying fuck, Pup.

I would "stay the fuck out the argument", but this is my thread shithead. Every time you poast, I get a notification. So, I'm bound to chime in.

I never said I didnt poast on dman. Ive made it clear im a free member there since I joined this fuckhole. I like this joijnt though, in small doses.

Stalin° does a great service here. Now only if you turds would edumacate yourselves on the game, the program, this place would be pretty cool. Instead guys like baaby and blaze just keep it down with content on par with my 4th grade Mrs Miller homeroom.

Come on baabs, Baze...get ahold of your HH homeys. Lets pick it up, talk football or fuckins...but cut the poo poo pee pee shit. Aside from Tommy, we're all adults here

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

You lying fuck, Pup.

I never said I didnt poast on dman. Ive made it clear im a free member there since I joined this fuckhole. I like this joijnt though, in small doses.

Stalin° does a great service here. Now only if you turds would edumacate yourselves on the game, the program, this place would be pretty cool. Instead guys like baaby and blaze just keep it down with content on par with my 4th grade Mrs Miller homeroom.

Come on baabs, Baze...get ahold of your HH homeys. Lets pick it up, talk football or fuckins...but cut the poo poo pee pee shit. Aside from Tommy, we're all adults here

Pics of Mrs. MIller or STFU.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club

You lying fuck, Pup.

Uhhhhhh... Hi?
    YBFE
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You lying fuck, Pup.

Uhhhhhh... Hi?
    You don't exist to puppy. Hell baze barely exists.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,363 Founders Club

You lying fuck, Pup.

Race was one of the last to get banned. DMC knew his value
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

You lying fuck, Pup.

Have your name censored at DM.c, then pop of.

#RIP******
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    edited July 2017
    99% of the good posters are here now from DM and have been for some time.