Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And the winner is... Bearswiin!

2»

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

BearsWiin said:

biak1 said:

Great pics as always.

I rarely give Stalin a WTF (most of mine go to OBK) but the lack of photos is disturbing.
    I sealed the envelope with a small pic I took ten years ago of a certain diminutive whatsintheboxer, pre-LaterGuys, before his vag got all sandy, when we were all still frens
    No victory coitus pix?
    those are on a private server
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,591 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

biak1 said:

Great pics as always.

I rarely give Stalin a WTF (most of mine go to OBK) but the lack of photos is disturbing.
    I sealed the envelope with a small pic I took ten years ago of a certain diminutive whatsintheboxer, pre-LaterGuys, before his vag got all sandy, when we were all still frens
    This can't be true
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,363 Founders Club
    edited July 2017
    The envelope had taped to it a cut out picture of a certain Dawgman CEO
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,517 Founders Club

Donate $7.11 then pop off.

I did.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    whlinder said:

BearsWiin said:

biak1 said:

Great pics as always.

This can't be true
    Ive been around The Pit a long time. I guess its time to leave. It just isnt fun anymore. It used to be. It used to be funny, creative, informative, and a resource if you needed something that you had no clue about. Its changed.

The guys at dawgman have probably been more lenient to The Pit guys out there than any other site. We used to consider ourselves as Friends of The Pit. We laughed and usually just tried to ignore stuff. Fetters and I would visit the pit and weve also been to the KOPs. Because some of you knew us and because of the slack we cut you guys, most of you wouldnt push things too far. It was funny once in awhile, but it isnt any more. Some of you just dont know when enough is enough. Some dont know when to stop. And some of the newer Pit members are just trying too hard to fit in. It used to be that all the guys on The Pit had each others back. Not any more.

The amount of complaints we're getting from what some of you guys are doing has definitely increased. Some of you are having a tough time figuring out whats ok out here and what's appropriate for dawgman. Its not that hard. Some of you guys just don't care and thats our problem. The biggest problem is that Fetters and I are accountable not only to each other, but others as well. You guys have no clue how big of a shit storm you caused with Anthony. The network was all over me on that and I did everything I could to make it a non issue. I got things calmed down and then a couple of knuckleheads out here stirred it all up again. A little bit was funny, but what some of you don't get is its still a business. Screwing with somebody is one thing, but when you're screwing with their business and impacting their work, its a different story. Some of you just take it way too far and dont realize we have jobs to do.

I have to be somewhat PC on dawgman and this was a place I could come and let my hair down a bit. I could interact out here in a way I couldn't at dawgman. I guess its really my fault. By doing so, I guess I opened the door for you think it was OK to make dawgman your playground. Well it's not. So, Im done.

This place hasnt been the same since Crawley died anyways.

Later guys