Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

And the winner is... Bearswiin!

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club
edited July 2017 in Hardcore Husky Board
Most creative donation. The envelope made me LMAO. The contents made me smirk and the comment on the check itself made me chuckle.

The rest of you fucksticks aren't even 4% as creative as @BearsWiin

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    edited July 2017

Most creative donation. The envelope made me LMAO. The contents made me smirk and the comment on the check itself made me chuckle.

Nothing special in my mind.

But because he's clearly gay I'm gonna assume it was the pink perfumed letter from legally blonde.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Shamelessly money grab. On a serious note, how are you looking $$ wise you?
    edited July 2017
    Also Derek I'm hurt.

Apparently being really drunk on a Monday night and pming you then regretting it the next day counted for nothing.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,364 Founders Club

Also Derek I'm hurt.

Apparently being really drunk on a Monday night and pming you then regretting it the next day counted for nothing.

I thought it was a Tuesday night?
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

Lends new meaning to SWAK
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,083
    Great pics as always.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Shit thread. Shit poaster.

Also Derek I'm hurt.

I thought it was a Tuesday night?
    Even worse.
    BearsWiin said:

Right. But I'll tell you what I do know. I know that you're in the wrong place. This is a place for true fans, no matter what colors they wear. You want to play footsie with rah-rah lemmings from UW, Dawgman is the place for you. But here, these are the people who dared to expect more from UW than the shit they got with Ty and Sark, and were banned from Dawgman for it. These guys aren't afraid to question or criticize their team or school for what it does wrong, in addition to cheering for what their team and school does right. I respect these people. I've known and bantered with many of them for a dozen years on several boards, some of which don't exist anymore. It would also seem that they respect me, because they recognize that I, too, am a true fan, even if I root for another team. And I'm not the only outsider here; there are several other non-Huskies here who enjoy and "get" this liberating environment. I dare not speak for them, for they have their own voices, but for mine own, I'll say as nicely as possible: go fuck yourself.
    Yeah cal is definitely full of fags
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,327 Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

Right. But I'll tell you what I do know. I know that you're in the wrong place. This is a place for true fans, no matter what colors they wear. You want to play footsie with rah-rah lemmings from UW, Dawgman is the place for you. But here, these are the people who dared to expect more from UW than the shit they got with Ty and Sark, and were banned from Dawgman for it. These guys aren't afraid to question or criticize their team or school for what it does wrong, in addition to cheering for what their team and school does right. I respect these people. I've known and bantered with many of them for a dozen years on several boards, some of which don't exist anymore. It would also seem that they respect me, because they recognize that I, too, am a true fan, even if I root for another team. And I'm not the only outsider here; there are several other non-Huskies here who enjoy and "get" this liberating environment. I dare not speak for them, for they have their own voices, but for mine own, I'll say as nicely as possible: go fuck yourself.
    Now more than ever:

I'm just here for the gang bang.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024

biak1 said:

Great pics as always.

I rarely give Stalin a WTF (most of mine go to OBK) but the lack of photos is disturbing.
    I sealed the envelope with a small pic I took ten years ago of a certain diminutive whatsintheboxer, pre-LaterGuys, before his vag got all sandy, when we were all still frens