Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bailey "Music From the" Elder, 4* 2019 OL, Tacoma (Stadium), WA

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

He's better than fucking MJ Ale I'll give him that. He also has the good, genius type of Autism. Ale has the dumb, drooling type of Autism. Jaxson Kirkland isn't retarded he just looks retarded. Wouldn't be surprised if his parents are cousins.

Remember when you said he was better than MJ ALE who is currently a UW commit?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Slmdawg said:

Not to make this a pop psychology class, but Autism can mean lot's of different things. Almost everyone jumps to some sort of Rainman type of mental picture. To call them retarded is far from the truth. Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are both on the spectrum somewhere. To call them retarded is simply admitting to one's personal inability to achieve at a level that they have. Why are they successful? Unwavering abilities to focus, establish and execute plans while ingnoring social traps that come with the outcomes of those plans. Buffett is worth over $70 billion dollars, yet lives in a $300,000 house, drives a $50,000 Cadillac, and eats an Egg McMuffin every morning. He could afford upgrades in all aspects 1000x what we utilizes, but sees that extravagance as a distraction from the goal. He loves to do nothing more that to exist in his successful routine that works for him, and doesn't care how others perceive it. You could argue that being able to do that is a huge advantage. College football is all about following a very regimented routine. This sort of situation may really cater to an Autistic person if they can hack the physical part.

Usually, the biggest hurdle autistic people face physically are large motor functions (obviously this kid has managed to overcome many of those based on film.) I guarantee that a person that functions at this level while having Asbergers has done nothing but redundant work to get there, as they are almost never athlethically gifted from the start. From the interviews that I've seen, he seems to have no trouble communicating. So, socially he's probably ok. Having known a few people like this, you could call there honestly "blunt and refreshing". It looks like he's already started 2 seasons of varsity ball, in a very proficient offense (I saw in the team stats that they averaged over 40 points per game and about 500 yards per game).

Like it or not, most people that invent, innovate and lead show signs, if undiagnosed, of being somewhere on the spectrum.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the spectrum and I'm a complete loser.
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

I'm hearing that Ballzdeep is significantly higher on the spectrum than Elder

Confirmed.
    Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

@BallzDeep struggling and fagging up another thread.

This is the response of an idiot you hates smart people for being right. Move along mouth breather.
    You seem upset.
    Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

This is the response of an idiot you hates smart people for being right. Move along mouth breather.
    You seem upset.
    Not at all. A bit hypocritical considering you posted this: "@BallzDeep struggling and fagging up another thread." People more intelligent than you make you angry. That is obvious. Move on.
    Well. ok then. Pretty sure it won't work out for you here. Doogman maybe?
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Swaye said:

Slmdawg said:

Not to make this a pop psychology class, but Autism can mean lot's of different things. Almost everyone jumps to some sort of Rainman type of mental picture. To call them retarded is far from the truth. Bill Gates and Warren Buffett are both on the spectrum somewhere. To call them retarded is simply admitting to one's personal inability to achieve at a level that they have. Why are they successful? Unwavering abilities to focus, establish and execute plans while ingnoring social traps that come with the outcomes of those plans. Buffett is worth over $70 billion dollars, yet lives in a $300,000 house, drives a $50,000 Cadillac, and eats an Egg McMuffin every morning. He could afford upgrades in all aspects 1000x what we utilizes, but sees that extravagance as a distraction from the goal. He loves to do nothing more that to exist in his successful routine that works for him, and doesn't care how others perceive it. You could argue that being able to do that is a huge advantage. College football is all about following a very regimented routine. This sort of situation may really cater to an Autistic person if they can hack the physical part.

Usually, the biggest hurdle autistic people face physically are large motor functions (obviously this kid has managed to overcome many of those based on film.) I guarantee that a person that functions at this level while having Asbergers has done nothing but redundant work to get there, as they are almost never athlethically gifted from the start. From the interviews that I've seen, he seems to have no trouble communicating. So, socially he's probably ok. Having known a few people like this, you could call there honestly "blunt and refreshing". It looks like he's already started 2 seasons of varsity ball, in a very proficient offense (I saw in the team stats that they averaged over 40 points per game and about 500 yards per game).

Like it or not, most people that invent, innovate and lead show signs, if undiagnosed, of being somewhere on the spectrum.

I'm pretty sure I'm on the spectrum and I'm a complete loser.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    BallzDeep said:

Swaye said:

• rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

I have been able to watch Elder up close for almost three years now. He has improved exponentially this past off-season, I believe he is training with FSP now. He will be, IMO, a bubble recruit somewhere with a strong MW team (BSU?) or a weaker PAC-12 team (OSU/ Cal/ WSU). I do think it is possible that UW offers him (next spring earliest) but to date they have shown little/ no interest. Even at Dirt Dawgs camp there were other 2019 recruits that Huff was very focused on and chatting up (several in particular he purposely grabbed and put with the seniors, Elder was not among them). This could all change quickly if he keeps playing like he has though- against serious talent. If offered, I pretty much guarantee he will go to UW.

This will likely be a break out year for him but he is not big time talent yet. He very well could be though and his frame is clearly in the Elite size category.

Bout time @BallzDeep got an alt handle to defend his shitty arguments. Smart move making this guy sound way smarter than you as well.
    Don't need to. When have I ever been proven wrong? Let me know when Elder gets an offer from UW. Don't worry I'll wait.
    Am I the only one who admires this guy's stubbornness? He sticks to his guns which is more than some of u queefs can say! He's what this board is all about, but he pissed off the wrong guys (who can spend all day everyday on here) and now he's blackballed.

Idk I'm kinda over the doogpiling of BDeep
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I hate Ballzdeep, but we don't want doogman where everyone sucks each other off.

That's basically what I'm getting at