Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bailey "Music From the" Elder, 4* 2019 OL, Tacoma (Stadium), WA

Comments

• CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

It doesn't matter that he was blocking kids about 169 lbs tops?? I have zero doubt he could step onto husky field tmrw and block any and all kickers/punters in the pac.

No, it doesn't matter.
  • DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,401
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    I've heard about guys that "play to the whistle" and stay engaged 30 or 40 yards downfield, and that some guys do it with a vengeance, but I've never actually SEEN it.

Those guys he's blocking might be small, but he's still engaged with them 20, 30, 40 yards downfield and doing it aggressively. Wow.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

It doesn't matter that he was blocking kids about 169 lbs tops?? I have zero doubt he could step onto husky field tmrw and block any and all kickers/punters in the pac.

No, it doesn't matter.
    Disagree. Good prospect, but take a Xanax on this one dawgy
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Maybe pump the brakes and wait to see if he ever gets offered before jizzing all over the place. Sark would have been all over him already but he ain't getting offered by Petersen until they see him perform against legit competition in person.

The whole point of this fucking bored is to have opinions, right or wrong. It would be boring as fuck if we all took your advice. That's why I love this place, because no one is just blind to the fucking coaches or nazi mods. I might be wrong on him, but I enjoy putting an opinion out so one day roaddawg can make fun of me for it.

"I'll just wait to see what the coaches do and then I'll decide what I think, hurr durr!"
    You're right. I apologize. I don't give a fuck that you're massively wrong. Go ahead.
    What a dud you are, ballzdeep. SAD!
    I said go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Hell, pleasure yourself to the thought of UW having retard strength along the O-line. I don't care.
    So what don't you like about him? I seriously want to hear!
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Maybe pump the brakes and wait to see if he ever gets offered before jizzing all over the place. Sark would have been all over him already but he ain't getting offered by Petersen until they see him perform against legit competition in person.

The whole point of this fucking bored is to have opinions, right or wrong. It would be boring as fuck if we all took your advice. That's why I love this place, because no one is just blind to the fucking coaches or nazi mods. I might be wrong on him, but I enjoy putting an opinion out so one day roaddawg can make fun of me for it.

"I'll just wait to see what the coaches do and then I'll decide what I think, hurr durr!"
    You're right. I apologize. I don't give a fuck that you're massively wrong. Go ahead.
    What a dud you are, ballzdeep. SAD!
    I said go ahead. Enjoy yourself. Hell, pleasure yourself to the thought of UW having retard strength along the O-line. I don't care.
    So what don't you like about him? I seriously want to hear!
    Never said I didn't like him. He's a good athlete. Definitely a D1 prospect. But you were talking about him like he's some under the radar 5* talent and he's not. Time will tell if he's a Mountain West/Big Sky guy or a legit Pac-12 guy. This video of him and other prospects including Kalepo and your favorite Marco Da Monsta competing at May Madness will bring your perception of him back down to Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RSyAkG2UcE

God you are a fucking retard.
    This.

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    BallzDeep said:

No, it doesn't matter.
    Why does it matter? Why are you watching other players besides the person you are evaluating?

His feet are incredible, his technique is sound, he pulls like a mother fucker... not one of those things have anything to do with opponent.
    Whole different animal pass protecting against D1 talent. That's what separates the prospects from the posers. We'll see.
    Say this all you want, but you know Yankoff Yanked Off when he saw this HUDL.
  • rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

No, it doesn't matter.
    Why does it matter? Why are you watching other players besides the person you are evaluating?

His feet are incredible, his technique is sound, he pulls like a mother fucker... not one of those things have anything to do with opponent.
    I was trying to watch Wellington tape one time and all I could see was Hunter Bryant. That must have been ignorant of me.
    edited September 2017

No, it doesn't matter.

I was trying to watch Wellington tape one time and all I could see was Hunter Bryant. That must have been ignorant of me.
    That's fine, I do that too. But you don't need to consider competition when seeing how someone moves or how they play the game. Taylor Rapp is the perfect example, he played no one in HS but he moved so well and played as hard as anyone I had seen.

Edit: And I understand his competition was really poor, but no matter who we are recruiting in HS the competition when they get to CFB is going to be MASSIVELY different. Everyone understands that, it's just the question of, "Do they have the talent/tools needed to play or get developed at the college level."
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

He's not more talented than Trey Adams, Kaleb McGary, Henry Bainivalu, or Colin Porter to name a few. He's not even more talented than Joey Ramos from the 2018 class. Probably won't get offered by UW. We're trying to recruit the best of the best and rare bodies. He's not one of them.

Joey Ramos? R u fucking kidding me.