Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Should UW fire coach Pete?

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,946
    haie said:

Because I hate the Washington Huskies and you're going to suck again soon and it's literally actually the funniest thing on the internet when it happens.

for free ... this time.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Because I hate the Washington Huskies and you're going to suck again soon and it's literally actually the funniest thing on the internet when it happens.

for free ... this time.
    Now that's just some quality Wazzu on Arizona academia smack right there
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851
    haie said:

haie said:

for free ... this time.
    Now that's just some quality Wazzu on Arizona academia smack right there
    The amount of academis smack talk uofa people talk would blow your mind.
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

Get in line for a seat at the table white bread. Lurke, listen and learn while youre waiting

So you think Pete should be fired too, glad to see that.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

Get in line for a seat at the table white bread. Lurke, listen and learn while youre waiting

Always about whites with you...
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Bread said:

whuggy said:

Bread said:

Yes he's a great coach and all, but he's a bit stubborn. His OKG system is scaring recruits away and he's not taking top athletes because they are not OKGs, like TreShuan Harrison. He can only get so far with 3 star scrubs.
    He's also getting out recruited by Willie Taggart when Oregon didn't even make a bowl game, this is unacceptable. I would be willing to trade coach Pete to Oregon for Taggart.

Trolling effort 2/10. You should be fired
    from this board. Unless you make a donation
    in which case you can stay. just don't post.
    This board should pay me if they want quality content in the off-season. I copy and pasted this from a shitboard.
    Copy pasta'ing premium cuntent is a gulagable offense.

HTH