Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Early Lines

13»

Comments

• Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,721
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

Way to bury the lead guys

You can get UCLA and 14.5 points against their bitches from Worshington

That is the iron clad lock of the year

Probably as scary of a game as any that we have on the schedule
    Other than the road game at Stanford where we are favored by less than a FG (taking into account the lack of QB), sure.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

el
    oh
    el.
    I'm not scared of fucking Mora. I'll be celebrating with him on the field when we stomp the fighting Ballsacks

YVBE

Just don't tell Race.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Your best poast ever. You should retire now. You won't be able to top it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

el
    oh
    el.
    I'm not scared of fucking Mora. I'll be celebrating with him on the field when we stomp the fighting Ballsacks

YVBE

Just don't tell Race.
    Hey look, at least if I flame out, I make it memorable. Most of the time I kind of enjoy the diversion of this place. I've got nothing against Derek or the crew here, but I think the internet isn't going to reward even hideously high numbers of hits with $$$ for maintaining some culture. As far as donation, no, mostly because of one or two posts. I mean, somebody posts a picture of guy falling out of a skyscraper on 911 and it gets a dozen likes. I'm actually not an asshole. I'm not personally going to fund a place for that. THere's limits. Do what you please -- but advertisers aren't paying for that and neither am I. Not a knock on Derek, again.

This is what I mean. You assume a lot of shit about Pete you probably don't quite know. Maybe it's because he looks and sounds like the kind of guy who has credibility to you. It doesn't mean shit when it comes to this business. You also assume a lot of shit about Willie, who just got to this conference 5 minutes ago. I have no experience, and I strongly suspect you don't either, to substantiate your "likely" scenarios.

I also have a hard time believing that Pete somehow knows how to read the academic issues better than most of other Pac 12 coaches. Pete is not recruiting to Stanford. That is a different animal altogether. Quit trying to act like the situations are even remotely similar. Fuck you guys have a man-crush on this dude, and it's so fucking predictable. None of these arguments would be made if he weren't winning.

If Pete needs someone and is convinced the kid is an elite talent, he'll go after him and make it work. If he chooses to not make it work, I would better guess it has to do with easier or better alternatives. I'm guessing the same is true at Oregon and with us? at WSU.

There is a bigger academic profile difference between UW and UCLA, which is coached by a guy you blow on a regular basis, than there is between UW and Oregon or WSU. If UCLA can get a dummy, UW can get a dummy.

If we're just talking about handicapping some kid's odds of qualifying, I'm pretty sure you? don't have the only coach outside of Palo Alto who knows how to do it.