Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Early Lines

Courtesy of the Golden Nugget: (as of 6-23-17)

Saturday, Oct. 28 UCLA @ Washington (-14½)
Saturday, Nov. 4 Oregon @ Washington (-13½)
Friday, Nov. 10 Washington @ Stanford (-1½)
Saturday, Nov. 25 Washington State @ Washington (-16)

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,575
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    When was the last time UW was a road favorite at the Farm?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TTJ said:

When was the last time UW was a road favorite at the Farm?

2007 in Harbaugh's first year. UW was favored by a FG and won 27-9.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited June 2017
    I can't wait for the meltdown after this season turns out to be less impressive than you imagine it will be. You won't be in the playoffs this year, or anywhere near them. Bookmark this poast.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I can't wait for the meltdown after this season turns out to be less impressive than you imagine it will be. You won't be in the playoffs this year, or anywhere near them. Bookmark this poast.

It would be surprising if UW didn't play USC in the title game.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    edited June 2017
    Looks like the oddsmakers have it pretty much as expected:

1.USC
    1a. UW

3. Stanford

4. UCLA
    5. Oregon
    6. WSU

7/8 Utah/Colorado

9-12: the rest.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

If UW not undefeated going into PAC-12 championship. I would be disappointed because UW's schedule is fucking puff pastry. Nothing against the conference, there are just not many good team in it. Given the talent on our? roster and coaching, there is no excuse for not raping and pillaging the teams on the regular schedule.
  • Options

If UW not undefeated going into PAC-12 championship. I would be disappointed because UW's schedule is fucking puff pastry. Nothing against the conference, there are just not many good team in it. Given the talent on our? roster and coaching, there is no excuse for not raping and pillaging the teams on the regular schedule.
    Overconfident egos tend to get raped and pillaged. Even the great Oregon Ducks couldn't make it to the title game every year.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Overconfident egos tend to get raped and pillaged. Even the great Oregon Ducks couldn't make it to the title game every year.
    I think the conference overall was better during those years. Had those oregon teams played in the current state of the conference they would have been fucking obliterating everyone. IMO
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

That is something that sucks. The weak schedule basically makes this season playoffs or bust.

We really might just dominate though. This team is loaded and after the success of last season, I really believe the players are probably working harder than ever.
    p12 ship or bust

otherwise agree
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    LOL at being a road dog to a Keller Cryst or Ryan Burns led Stanford team

We will beat Oregon by 2 TDs
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

LOL at being a road dog to a Keller Cryst or Ryan Burns led Stanford team

We will beat Oregon by 2 TDs

I'm calling it here. Oregon wins. I'll bump this thread after the game just for kicks.