Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If any of you motherfuckers managed to properly land a load somewhere other than in or on your buddy

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

and you found yourself in a position to give a name to a male offspring, you better not have used one of the following names.

Jantsen, Jayden, Jaden, Jaxson, Jagun, Jamison, Kason, Kade, Brodee, Briggs, Caden, Cayden, Brayden, Hayden, Dayton, Payton, Payden, Cooper, Porter, Tel, Kael, Haze, Trell or Tyson.

If you did, light your fucking self and your fucked up kid on fire.

These names come from this year's Utah's High School Baseball All-Staters

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765694518/High-school-baseball-A-closer-look-at-this-years-5A-4A-3A-and-2A-All-Staters.html

I can take fucked up liquor laws but I can't tolerate what my fellow Utahns do to their kids.

Wife liked frufru names like Brady and Brody and whatnot. I said no fucking way, I'd end up hitting the kid myself on general principle. I advocated names like Kaiser, Thane, Thor, and Adolf. We settled somewhere in the middle
    Brane and Brodolf?

Thordy and Kady?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,860

Question for 89 ute.

I was under the impression it was all 3.2 beer here. However I was just in a store and while the domestic beers were 3.2 the crafts that I looked at said 4 percent.

What's the deal

3.2 is alcohol by weight = 4.0 alcohol by volume. Most states use by volume, which is what 5.0 beer is in say NV or WA. You can by full strength beer in the liquor stores or in a bottle at a bar. Any grocery store beer will still be 3.2. (4.0). They may have changed the law recently where you can get a full strength draft been now at a bar as well.
    Tyfys
    I almost doxxed myself on this name thread because I actually have a cool name that doesn't sound like a dog from a shitty late 90s movie.
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Since we're talking about names...here's my Top 10 names for Asian women.

1. Charmane
    2. Miko
    3. Asa
    4. Tia
    5. Mimi
    6. Kaylani
    7. Kianna
    8. Naomi
    9. Sabrine
    10. Jade
    Shamika
    Kiesha
    Tara
    Shawna
    Sabrina
    Crystal
    DaRonda
    Lisa
    Felicia
    Tonisha
    Shavon
    Monica
    Monique
    Christina
    Yolonda

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Shamika
    Kiesha
    Tara
    Shawna
    Sabrina
    Crystal
    DaRonda
    Lisa
    Felicia
    Tonisha
    Shavon
    Monica
    Monique
    Christina
    Yolonda

ISAFNRC

Shamika
    Kiesha
    Tara
    Shawna
    Sabrina
    Crystal
    DaRonda
    Lisa
    Felicia
    Tonisha
    Shavon
    Monica
    Monique
    Christina
    Yolonda

ISAFNRC
    Its a list of pumpys women
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    AZDuck said:

The Throbber is DTF with the mos.

Impressed at the volume of visible armpit in those photos

• dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

and you found yourself in a position to give a name to a male offspring, you better not have used one of the following names.

Jantsen, Jayden, Jaden, Jaxson, Jagun, Jamison, Kason, Kade, Brodee, Briggs, Caden, Cayden, Brayden, Hayden, Dayton, Payton, Payden, Cooper, Porter, Tel, Kael, Haze, Trell or Tyson.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765694518/High-school-baseball-A-closer-look-at-this-years-5A-4A-3A-and-2A-All-Staters.html

I can take fucked up liquor laws but I can't tolerate what my fellow Utahns do to their kids.

Wife liked frufru names like Brady and Brody and whatnot. I said no fucking way, I'd end up hitting the kid myself on general principle. I advocated names like Kaiser, Thane, Thor, and Adolf. We settled where she decided we would.
    Took care of the typo for you.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    edited June 2017
    dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

Wife liked frufru names like Brady and Brody and whatnot. I said no fucking way, I'd end up hitting the kid myself on general principle. I advocated names like Kaiser, Thane, Thor, and Adolf. We settled where she decided we would.

In all seriousness, we exercised veto power over each other's list to the poont where neither of us got names from our respective top six choices. From a parental standpoont, it doesn't really matter too much what you name your brat. Once you start calling them whatever name you choose, you can't really think of them with another name. It's like obsessing over the perfect fucking Christmas tree or pumpkin, when once you throw all the decorations all over the tree or carve the pumpkin you realize that any old tree or pumpkin would do. Just pick one, go with it, and don't give a shit what other people think of your choice; let them worry about naming their own damn kids.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

In all seriousness, we exercised veto power over each other's list to the poont where neither of us got names from our respective top six choices. From a parental standpoont, it doesn't really matter too much what you name your brat. Once you start calling them whatever name you choose, you can't really think of them with another name. It's like obsessing over the perfect fucking Christmas tree or pumpkin, when once you throw all the decorations all over the tree or carve the pumpkin you realize that any old tree or pumpkin would do. Just pick one, go with it, and don't give a shit what other people think of your choice; let them worry about naming their own damn kids.
    So I'm good going with "Sue" for my 2nd boy due in the fall?
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

Raquien Faquan - or "Rowing Fag" for short...
    tenndawg said:

BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

My spawn are likely to be too good of athletes for rowing.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

tenndawg said:

BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

• PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

Shamika
    Kiesha
    Tara
    Shawna
    Sabrina
    Crystal
    DaRonda
    Lisa
    Felicia
    Tonisha
    Shavon
    Monica
    Monique
    Christina
    Yolonda

Unless there's some apostrophes thrown in there somewhere, you're just a house N*****.

dnc said:

tenndawg said:

BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

imageimage
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,664 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

tenndawg said:

BearsWiin said:

dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

89ute said:

imageimage
    @AlCampanisDawg, true?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    I hear Adolf is making a comeback

Shamika
    Kiesha
    Tara
    Shawna
    Sabrina
    Crystal
    DaRonda
    Lisa
    Felicia
    Tonisha
    Shavon
    Monica
    Monique
    Christina
    Yolonda

Unless there's some apostrophes thrown in there somewhere, you're just a house N*****.

Yeah Petey didn't come correct.

Although it's very possible is Da'Ronda and T'Nisha.