Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If any of you motherfuckers managed to properly land a load somewhere other than in or on your buddy

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

89ute said:

and you found yourself in a position to give a name to a male offspring, you better not have used one of the following names.

Jantsen, Jayden, Jaden, Jaxson, Jagun, Jamison, Kason, Kade, Brodee, Briggs, Caden, Cayden, Brayden, Hayden, Dayton, Payton, Payden, Cooper, Porter, Tel, Kael, Haze, Trell or Tyson.

If you did, light your fucking self and your fucked up kid on fire.

These names come from this year's Utah's High School Baseball All-Staters

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765694518/High-school-baseball-A-closer-look-at-this-years-5A-4A-3A-and-2A-All-Staters.html

I can take fucked up liquor laws but I can't tolerate what my fellow Utahns do to their kids.

Fagged for inferring that the top Dad has any say in the matter.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

89ute said:

and you found yourself in a position to give a name to a male offspring, you better not have used one of the following names.

Jantsen, Jayden, Jaden, Jaxson, Jagun, Jamison, Kason, Kade, Brodee, Briggs, Caden, Cayden, Brayden, Hayden, Dayton, Payton, Payden, Cooper, Porter, Tel, Kael, Haze, Trell or Tyson.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/765694518/High-school-baseball-A-closer-look-at-this-years-5A-4A-3A-and-2A-All-Staters.html

I can take fucked up liquor laws but I can't tolerate what my fellow Utahns do to their kids.

Fagged for inferring that the Dad has any say in the matter.
    We're talking moarmonizm here.

exmormon.org/mormwomn.htm

"Mormonism has created an ingenious system of oppression, in which opposition towards men is tantamount to arguing with God."
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,246
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Most popular baby boy name in US in 1999 was Jacob but that doesn't seem right to me for Back the Pac.

@89ute you know my Utah bonafides are strong, but oh my heck they exercise some poor taste down there.

Can we get a trigger warning before this kind of language?

Brodee Trell Porter reads these boreds!

You obviously haven't spent much time amongst 89Utes peoples.
    If by his people U mean Utahns then correct. If you mean moremans, disagree.
    I'd say the Mormon diaspora is quite different culturally than the in-state (Utah) varietal. In other words, bring Mormon in Provo is quite different than being a Mormon in, say, Bellevue.
    You being a lot of knowledge to the table
    Though many people thought I was when I first came to UDub - despite double fisting beers whilst being asked if I was a member - I grew up in So Cal before moving to Utah And I have not one connection whatsoever to the church. I am unbaptized heathen, who questioned the existence of God at an early age.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    89ute said:

salemcoog said:

89ute said:

"Mormonism has created an ingenious system of oppression, in which opposition towards men is tantamount to arguing with God."
    hr, yk

Can't get to the celestial kingdom unless you're married to a man who's going celestial.

That's how Joe Smitty created the polygamist paradise called the latter day saints to begin wiff.

For once, the bitches really do deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looking forward to your series against BYU

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

Most popular baby boy name in US in 1999 was Jacob but that doesn't seem right to me for Back the Pac.

@89ute you know my Utah bonafides are strong, but oh my heck they exercise some poor taste down there.

I'd say the Mormon diaspora is quite different culturally than the in-state (Utah) varietal. In other words, bring Mormon in Provo is quite different than being a Mormon in, say, Bellevue.
    It's still a deranged cult.

shit.unleashed.belongs
    In the Mo's defense, it's important to note that all faiths start out as deranged cults and then after many centuries - if you secure enough followers - the cult label is removed. But to a certain extent, it doesn't really matter to me whether the myth and superstition started with an illiterate, treasure hunter in upstate NY or with illiterate peasants in the Middle East.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

89ute said:

salemcoog said:

89ute said:

hr, yk

Can't get to the celestial kingdom unless you're married to a man who's going celestial.

That's how Joe Smitty created the polygamist paradise called the latter day saints to begin wiff.

For once, the bitches really do deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu4y7x9LRyY
    @Swaye true?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

89ute said:

Looking forward to your series against BYU

True story, Dad 1 was raised Moreman. Apparently back in the 60's Our? Dawgs refused to play BYU because the Mormon church wouldn't let the blicks into the temple. Ergo, Pops' family hates UW. Pops was excommunicated for OKG living in his 20's, but still thought the LDS God was REAL God until his mid 30's so like late 70's. But to this day he still doesn't like UW because that's how he was raised.

TL;DR: Fuck BYU.
    No wonder you turned out to be so fucked up.
    You have know idea.

Dad 1s family is the sane one of the bunch.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,661
    Names have gotten super fucking gay in the past 10 years or so.

I'm in Utah as we speak and I'm sure every fuck here is named something lame like Brayden .
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,247
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

You being a lot of knowledge to the table
    Though many people thought I was when I first came to UDub - despite double fisting beers whilst being asked if I was a member - I grew up in So Cal before moving to Utah And I have not one connection whatsoever to the church. I am unbaptized heathen, who questioned the existence of God at an early age.
    I feel sorry for your family

Not really but that phrase has been lost over the years. It was a Doogman staple right there with a long walk to get perspective
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,661
    Question for 89 ute.

I was under the impression it was all 3.2 beer here. However I was just in a store and while the domestic beers were 3.2 the crafts that I looked at said 4 percent.

What's the deal
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Question for 89 ute.

I was under the impression it was all 3.2 beer here. However I was just in a store and while the domestic beers were 3.2 the crafts that I looked at said 4 percent.

What's the deal

3.2 is alcohol by weight = 4.0 alcohol by volume. Most states use by volume, which is what 5.0 beer is in say NV or WA. You can by full strength beer in the liquor stores or in a bottle at a bar. Any grocery store beer will still be 3.2. (4.0). They may have changed the law recently where you can get a full strength draft been now at a bar as well.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Question for 89 ute.

What's the deal

3.2 is alcohol by weight = 4.0 alcohol by volume. Most states use by volume, which is what 5.0 beer is in say NV or WA. You can by full strength beer in the liquor stores or in a bottle at a bar. Any grocery store beer will still be 3.2. (4.0). They may have changed the law recently where you can get a full strength draft been now at a bar as well.
    I'm pretty sure ol' Steve is not surprised by this
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,193
    The Throbber is DTF with the mos.