Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bijan Robinson, 2020 5* RB, Salpointe (AZ), (Offered 7/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Go back and watch the playoffs... Suh was the best player on LAR but keep your narratives!

Please tell me this is a whoosh
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Yeah the Pats only averaged 4.8 yards per rush

New Orleans doesn't run the ball

The HAWKS gashed them twice

I prefer facts

Because Suh is responsible for run fits by the linebackers ok!!!

He was the most dominant player the entire playoffs.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,793
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Go back and watch the playoffs... Suh was the best player on LAR but keep your narratives!

Please tell me thinking Greg Gaines is going to fix LAR’s run defense is a whoosh.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Please tell me thinking Greg Gaines is going to fix LAR’s run defense is a whoosh.
    I never said that.

Stanning for washed up Suh is almost as bad as claiming Dame is better than Steph.

Not your best month.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,147
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Rams willingness to take that chance speaks volumes
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Suh was one of, if not the worst, run stopping nose tackles in the NFL last season. The rams happily drafted the anti-Suh, earlier than he was projected to go, as an immediate upgrade. That should tell you all there is to know about Suh at this stage.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Ruth slipped a splash of cold water into her insider report this morning.

Says bijan is looking to be a "feature back" whatever that means
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Adams is by far and away the 2nd most skilled RB in the country.

I laughed.

Watch the film
    It's been watched. Milton and Robinson and Evans are better than him and probably a few others around the country that I haven't watched. His highest upside is on defense.
    You have no credibility.

Can someone take this fucker out back like Old Yeller already?
    And you do?

Hey bartender ... give me another
    You are the fucker that said Greg Gaines would fix the Rams run defense. They had SUH last year. A 4th round pick versus an elite established player. I love Greg but god damn.
    There are thousands of shitty Teq poasts to take issue with... but you chose this one?!1?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Wtf are you guys talking about?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

dhdawg said:

Ruth slipped a splash of cold water into her insider report this morning.

Says bijan is looking to be a "feature back" whatever that means

It means he doesn't want to share the load with other backs. He wants the majority, if not all of the carries. Who doesn't? UW has no problem with that. Gaskin got a lot of carries over four years and was "the guy". But you have to earn it by being head and shoulders better than the other guys.

On his top list he could only be the guy right away like that at UCLA. UW has to sell him on not getting too many carries in college and wearing his body down before he's in the NFL and the prospects of running behind what will be an elite O-line.

It's all bout the big boys upfront. You can go to a "rebuilding" program like UCLA and be the guy but you're not gonna look as good to NFL scouts running behind their line as you would at UW running behind our line and TE's. Even if he has to share carries with other guys, in the the long run, he'll be better off. That's how I would sell it.
    We’re also in an era where mileage is a big negative going into the NFL and with NE & spread dominating this era, you can have a feature back who gets all the carries while still having other talented backs on roster.

I agree this isn’t good for us, as well as everything else about KB recruiting him, but Najee Harris is the best RB from the west coast since Marshawn and he’s just now getting to be “the featured back” with amazing stats, and less miles on him so scouts will love him. You can find a way to say you’re our guy and selling out for him while stacking assets and maybe this is why we passed on Jones & Charbonnet last year. Ohio State will have a pretty crowded backfield and Chip is notorious for 2 backs succeeding at a high rate.

Like you always say SAC, they can have Sam Adams commit as a WR or Safety for all I care. Just sell the fuck out for those two and RS Adams. Marcus FUCKING Allen had to play BLOCKING FULLBACK FOR TWO YEARS AND NOW HES KNOWN AS A TOP 5 RB OF ALL TIME IN BOTH CFB AND IN THE NFL.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019
    Gear down, Caps Lock.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,819
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gear down, Caps Lock.

Nothing wrong with a little Friday day drinking caps locking. Just hope he’s got some weed to simmer down later
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    guntlove said:

Tequilla said:

Adams is by far and away the 2nd most skilled RB in the country.

I laughed.

Watch the film
    It's been watched. Milton and Robinson and Evans are better than him and probably a few others around the country that I haven't watched. His highest upside is on defense.
    You have no credibility.

Can someone take this fucker out back like Old Yeller already?
    And you do?

Hey bartender ... give me another
    You are the fucker that said Greg Gaines would fix the Rams run defense. They had SUH last year. A 4th round pick versus an elite established player. I love Greg but god damn.
    There are thousands of shitty Teq poasts to take issue with... but you chose this one?!1?
    Not enough chins for that Cuervo reference.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So... we can’t recruit RBs and we can’t recruit 5-stars and we can’t recruit black kids, but somehow people think this kid is coming here?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,819
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So... we can’t recruit RBs and we can’t recruit 5-stars and we can’t recruit black kids, but somehow people think this kid is coming here?

We can make lay ups... if we take the shot.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

who the fuck are you talking about? most of HH agrees that KB is our RB coach he is most likely to get a 2 star that he is going to coach up
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    So do we still have a shot with this guy or is he pretty much gone? He's our last bast chance at having a great RB recruiting class. He's the only true difference maker I've seen on film so far.

Who else is he strongly considering? I mean, you know the UW is going to run the ball and our coach has been very successful at turning out RBs who at the very least have been very good in college. We are going to win a bunch and compete for conference titles. We are going to provide exposure in good bowl games. We have a great school and a coach who you know isn't going to get caught with a hooker, live or dead. And who isn't going anywhere. Who else offers all that?
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,289
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RealRhino said:

So do we still have a shot with this guy or is he pretty much gone? He's our last bast chance at having a great RB recruiting class. He's the only true difference maker I've seen on film so far.

Who else is he strongly considering? I mean, you know the UW is going to run the ball and our coach has been very successful at turning out RBs who at the very least have been very good in college. We are going to win a bunch and compete for conference titles. We are going to provide exposure in good bowl games. We have a great school and a coach who you know isn't going to get caught with a hooker, live or dead. And who isn't going anywhere. Who else offers all that?

Texas, Ohio State, UCLA all ahead of us for Bijan