Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bijan Robinson, 2020 5* RB, Salpointe (AZ), (Offered 7/7/17)

Comments

• CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Adams is by far and away the 2nd most skilled RB in the country.

I laughed.

Watch the film
    It's been watched. Milton and Robinson and Evans are better than him and probably a few others around the country that I haven't watched. His highest upside is on defense.
    You have no credibility.

Who does?
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our only hope:

1. We get that last official visit.
    2. He feels like he'd fit in with the rest of the team best at UW.
    3. He feels most comfortable with UW's coaching staff.
    4. He loves the new uniforms and they give our recruiting efforts a much needed boost.

I have no faith in KB. We need the stars to align just right to pull it off. At least we have a chance.

INSIDER INFO YOU COULD ONLY GET IF YOU PAID FOR COMING IN HAWT AF IF YOU DONT READ THIS CUZ ITS TOO LONG YOURE A COWARD WHO LOVE DAWGMAN

Our only hope:

1. Sam Adams II commits fucking yesterday and that he loves us no matter what happens after growing up only knowing Polk, Sankey, and now a similar late blooming Hometwon legend MMFG. We need to send him much more love as he’s been loving Oregon personally. He’s by far and away the #2 most skilled RB in the country. Bijan @ #1, Evans & Milton begins them.

2. Zach Evans goes to Texas. TAMU is ok, we cannot let him go to the SEC. Honestly to the point I’m going to actively hit him up to go to Texas.

3. DeaMonte Trayanum commits to Ohio State as Michigan has confirmed they have 2 higher targets than him who is an Ohio native. On the same level of need as Evans but they might be slowplaying him. Ohio State has the silent commit of Jalen Berger from NJ where they do really well so they will not drop him or want him going to Penn State. They did however already drop AZ RB Darion Hubbard (who I like more than Sunday & Morrison but what do I know, might be a bad situation if Ohio State drops someone, but for benefit of the doubt let’s say to make room for AZ native Bijan).

4. Kendall Milton goes to OU or LSU. OU would be best because it would cause trouble with the #2 & #3 ranked RBs in Texas. #2 RB is already committed to there and #3 seems like a shoe in unless dropped to where he’ll help us by going to Texas. LSU is just to get them out of the way to ensure our coaches don’t fuck up landing this visit for a kid who was “taken aback and surprised by how big & nice the city of Seattle, how good the academics are, which both line up to why he likes UCLA” - SOURCE

Look I’m a millenial doog, we’re always fucked fucked and even more fucked. But at least I’m arming you with the info to not get raped & actually inform with the slightest bit of optimism for at least hat on the table. Ohio State is by far the biggest threat because, straight from the horse’s mouth, the spring game visit juxtaposition as he attended both UDUB(shockingly and shows you how important he is to Pete that he didn’t want visitors and lost Sav’ell that day, but made sure Bijan was there with the Mele family) & Ohio State. Loved everything more than expected except for the atmosphere lol.

I swear to god if Kim Grinolds steals the best piece of recruiting best writing insight ever I’ll drug him, ask @UW_Doog_Bot the rest of you can suck my dick and make sure to not get your hopes up but maybe Pete’s slowly learning? FUCK OFF!
    But will you take him to McDonald's afterwards? @backthepack classy.
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I laughed.

Watch the film
    It's been watched. Milton and Robinson and Evans are better than him and probably a few others around the country that I haven't watched. His highest upside is on defense.
    You have no credibility.

Who does?
    bowdowntowashington.com
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Our only hope:

4. He loves the new uniforms and they give our recruiting efforts a much needed boost.

I have no faith in KB. We need the stars to align just right to pull it off. At least we have a chance.

INSIDER INFO YOU COULD ONLY GET IF YOU PAID FOR COMING IN HAWT AF IF YOU DONT READ THIS CUZ ITS TOO LONG YOURE A COWARD WHO LOVE DAWGMAN

Our only hope:

1. Sam Adams II commits fucking yesterday and that he loves us no matter what happens after growing up only knowing Polk, Sankey, and now a similar late blooming Hometwon legend MMFG. We need to send him much more love as he’s been loving Oregon personally. He’s by far and away the #2 most skilled RB in the country. Bijan @ #1, Evans & Milton begins them.

2. Zach Evans goes to Texas. TAMU is ok, we cannot let him go to the SEC. Honestly to the point I’m going to actively hit him up to go to Texas.

3. DeaMonte Trayanum commits to Ohio State as Michigan has confirmed they have 2 higher targets than him who is an Ohio native. On the same level of need as Evans but they might be slowplaying him. Ohio State has the silent commit of Jalen Berger from NJ where they do really well so they will not drop him or want him going to Penn State. They did however already drop AZ RB Darion Hubbard (who I like more than Sunday & Morrison but what do I know, might be a bad situation if Ohio State drops someone, but for benefit of the doubt let’s say to make room for AZ native Bijan).

4. Kendall Milton goes to OU or LSU. OU would be best because it would cause trouble with the #2 & #3 ranked RBs in Texas. #2 RB is already committed to there and #3 seems like a shoe in unless dropped to where he’ll help us by going to Texas. LSU is just to get them out of the way to ensure our coaches don’t fuck up landing this visit for a kid who was “taken aback and surprised by how big & nice the city of Seattle, how good the academics are, which both line up to why he likes UCLA” - SOURCE

Look I’m a millenial doog, we’re always fucked fucked and even more fucked. But at least I’m arming you with the info to not get raped & actually inform with the slightest bit of optimism for at least hat on the table. Ohio State is by far the biggest threat because, straight from the horse’s mouth, the spring game visit juxtaposition as he attended both UDUB(shockingly and shows you how important he is to Pete that he didn’t want visitors and lost Sav’ell that day, but made sure Bijan was there with the Mele family) & Ohio State. Loved everything more than expected except for the atmosphere lol.

I swear to god if Kim Grinolds steals the best piece of recruiting best writing insight ever I’ll drug him, ask @UW_Doog_Bot the rest of you can suck my dick and make sure to not get your hopes up but maybe Pete’s slowly learning? FUCK OFF!
    You bought
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

Can someone take this fucker out back like Old Yeller already?
    I have a pretty good track record at this point.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our only hope:

Our only hope:

You bought
    I did? News to me.

Our only hope:

Our only hope:

You bought
    I did? News to me.
    Yes you were so fucked up
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our only hope:

Our only hope:

You bought
    I did? News to me.
    Doesn't matter, I could have spent $200 at McDonald's and been happy.

Our only hope:

Our only hope:

You bought
    I did? News to me.
    Still cheaper than the Uber back to your place hahaha
    Swaye's Wigwam

Our only hope:

Our only hope:

You bought
    I did? News to me.
    Still cheaper than the Uber back to your place hahaha
    And I still would have been hungry...
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

Hook em Horns!
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

Hook em Horns!
    HOOK 'EM HORNS BABY CHEEEEEHOOOOOO! MOUNT RUSHMORE OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

And you do?

Hey bartender ... give me another
    edited May 2019
    Tequilla said:

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

And you do?

You are the fucker that said Greg Gaines would fix the Rams run defense. They had SUH last year. A 4th round pick versus an elite established player. I love Greg but god damn.
  • CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

Tequilla said:

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

And you do?

You are the fucker that said Greg Gaines would fix the Rams run defense. They had SUH last year. A 4th round pick versus an elite established player. I love Greg but god damn.
    I'm gonna agree with Teq. GMFG will be a better run defender than Suh immediately. Sure, GMFG won't be the pass rusher that Suh was (that's what made Suh "elite"), but that's not why the Rams drafted him. They drafted him because their run D was shit.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

I laughed.

Watch the film
    You have no credibility.

And you do?

Suh is washed up. He didn't stop the run at all last year

The Rams let him go and drafted Gaines
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Suh had no interest in doing the dirty work
    Go back and watch the playoffs... Suh was the best player on LAR but keep your narratives!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,706
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah the Pats only averaged 4.8 yards per rush

New Orleans doesn't run the ball

The HAWKS gashed them twice

I prefer facts