Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Bijan Robinson, 2020 5* RB, Salpointe (AZ), (Offered 7/7/17)

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,790
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He runs a fucking 4.59 jesus christ
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    guntlove said:

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

One of these years we are gonna hit on a 5* or two. Hopefully it is this year with Bijan and Johnny Wilson.

Bijan is our best shot right now. I like our chances with him saying he wants to stay out West. My gut is telling me Wilson is a bit overrated and has fallen down UW's WR board. He gives me Brayden Lenius vibes. I don't think we want him that much anymore. We'll get Raccanelli and Odunze for sure and then after that's it's probably all in on McMillan and nobody else matters.
    Agree that McMillan is the best receiver on our bored.

But Wilson is barely behind him. He’s elite and we want him, badly. Not in the same universe as Odunze or Lenius
    Well I disagree. He doesn't have good straight line speed and is not a separation guy in and out of breaks. I don't care what he's rated. He's Brayden Lenius 2.0 until proven otherwise.
    He ran 4.59 as a 6”6 17 year old. Fuck off.
    His game speed is slower than that. I don't see the quickness in and out of breaks necessary to create separation at the college level. He will struggle with that and will mainly be a jump ball/back shoulder guy which is fine and has it's value but he's not a 5-star talent who can do it all. That's why he doesn't have a bunch of national schools all over him and schools like Oregon and UCLA are while UW and USC are not really pressing hard for him. Give me a 6'3 guy who's quicker in and out of breaks and can get that separation over a 6'6 guy who can't.

It doesn't matter. He's not coming here. Like I said, Raccanelli, Odunze, and McMillan are the guys and that would be a great WR class.
    You don’t need to great at creating separation when you just can go over some-fucking-one by being 6”6.
    It helps. For every Dwayne Jarrett, tall slow WR that still thrives, there are tons who don’t do much. I actually agree with Ballz. Wilson is overrated.
    Big difference between Wilson being overrated (which he probably is just a bit) and UW not actually wanting Wilson over someone like Odunze
    Definitely. Wilson should be good, but I don’t think Ballz is completely wrong either.
    The formula for Ballz has always been 90% raving lunatic bullshit, 10% insight.
    @Passion true?!1?}?
    No idea what Ballz' formula is, just The Formula for UW winning: PUTMHFTE.
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

That doesn't matter. A. That's not fast. B. How many routes involve just running in a straight line down the field? 40 speed does not equate to quickness in and out of breaks. He's not a 5-star. Not even close. Just a big body with good hands and average speed who's not gonna create separation in college. Brayden Lenius/Ty Jones kinda guy. I'm the authority of talent evals on this board. It is what it is. We don't want him as much as you fan boys want him and therefore he's not coming here. Move on.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,790
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You are such a fag

That doesn't matter. A. That's not fast. B. How many routes involve just running in a straight line down the field? 40 speed does not equate to quickness in and out of breaks. He's not a 5-star. Not even close. Just a big body with good hands and average speed who's not gonna create separation in college. Brayden Lenius/Ty Jones kinda guy. I'm the authority of talent evals on this board. It is what it is. We don't want him as much as you fan boys want him and therefore he's not coming here. Move on.
    LMAOOOOO

I'm the authority on poster talent evals.

StrongBallz 3.7/10
    Glad I could put a smile on your face. You have a blessed day :)

You are such a fag

You have a lot of hate in your life. Prayers up for you bro 🙏
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,467
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    So, about that Bijan kid...

He's good. We should try to get him to join our team.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

sign him*

IIRC Ballz predicted that Johnny Wilson would have a mediocre/bad combine and that we would back off of him in favor of more athletic guys.

Johnny Wilson proceeded to have an awesome combine, but Ballz is still going to charge ahead with that narrative. Sounds about right.

Sticking to my guns on this one. I think he sucks.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,797
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

sign him*
    We can change our name???

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,797
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

IIRC Ballz predicted that Johnny Wilson would have a mediocre/bad combine and that we would back off of him in favor of more athletic guys.

Johnny Wilson proceeded to have an awesome combine, but Ballz is still going to charge ahead with that narrative. Sounds about right.

Sticking to my guns on this one. I think he sucks.
    Ballz... respectfully... I don’t think you ever need to state “sticking to my guns.”

We are very clear on that aspect of your posts.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Lol Jesus Christ, even your offhanded comparisons make no sense. There are several tiers between Ty Jones and Lenius, and Wilson is a much better prospect than both of them.
    edited May 2019

Lol Jesus Christ, even your offhanded comparisons make no sense. There are several tiers between Ty Jones and Lenius, and Wilson is a much better prospect than both of them.
    Lol no he's not dude. You're crazy. He's going to Oregon and he'll suck for them. If he came here he would get eaten alive everyday in practice by our corners and end up transferring.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Lol no he's not dude. You're crazy. He's going to Oregon and he'll suck for them. If he came here he would get eaten alive everyday in practice by our corners and end up transferring.
    You don't honestly believe this? Come on Ballz, he would be at bare minimum a 2nd rounder for us.
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEsnake12 said:

NEsnake12 said:

One of these years we are gonna hit on a 5* or two. Hopefully it is this year with Bijan and Johnny Wilson.

Bijan is our best shot right now. I like our chances with him saying he wants to stay out West. My gut is telling me Wilson is a bit overrated and has fallen down UW's WR board. He gives me Brayden Lenius vibes. I don't think we want him that much anymore. We'll get Raccanelli and Odunze for sure and then after that's it's probably all in on McMillan and nobody else matters.
    Agree that McMillan is the best receiver on our bored.

But Wilson is barely behind him. He’s elite and we want him, badly. Not in the same universe as Odunze or Lenius
    Well I disagree. He doesn't have good straight line speed and is not a separation guy in and out of breaks. I don't care what he's rated. He's Brayden Lenius 2.0 until proven otherwise.
    He ran 4.59 as a 6”6 17 year old. Fuck off.
    His game speed is slower than that. I don't see the quickness in and out of breaks necessary to create separation at the college level. He will struggle with that and will mainly be a jump ball/back shoulder guy which is fine and has it's value but he's not a 5-star talent who can do it all. That's why he doesn't have a bunch of national schools all over him and schools like Oregon and UCLA are while UW and USC are not really pressing hard for him. Give me a 6'3 guy who's quicker in and out of breaks and can get that separation over a 6'6 guy who can't.

It doesn't matter. He's not coming here. Like I said, Raccanelli, Odunze, and McMillan are the guys and that would be a great WR class.
    You don’t need to great at creating separation when you just can go over some-fucking-one by being 6”6.
    It helps. For every Dwayne Jarrett, tall slow WR that still thrives, there are tons who don’t do much. I actually agree with Ballz. Wilson is overrated.
    Big difference between Wilson being overrated (which he probably is just a bit) and UW not actually wanting Wilson over someone like Odunze
    Definitely. Wilson should be good, but I don’t think Ballz is completely wrong either.
    The formula for Ballz has always been 90% raving lunatic bullshit, 10% insight.
    sometimes ballz is ballpark right/wrong lathered up in behavioral-anger.

following wilson through the 7vs7 stuff he looks like the real deal. there are some highlights of him receiving from sam huard that are like "awesome" ...

You don't honestly believe this? Come on Ballz, he would be at bare minimum a 2nd rounder for us.
    I said what I said. Y'all just gonna have to wait and see a couple years from now. We don't want him. Nobody elite wants him. He's going to Oregon because he sucks and he's Brayden Lenius 2.0.