Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bijan Robinson, 2020 5* RB, Salpointe (AZ), (Offered 7/7/17)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,871
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

Hey, does bonerpopper know bijan is coming to visit? Somebody let him know!

You could write the message on a plain white t in lipstick and then have some big booty IG whore wear it... bet he’d see it then!
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Visiting in May? Big if true.
    Someone who doesn’t like money spill the beans from doogman.

"I've heard so many good things about (Washington), I want to see it for myself," Robinson told Dawgman.com. "I've talked with (former teammate and current Husky Matteo Mele) and a bunch of other people who have been there and they loved it. I know they have been the top team in the Pac 12 for a while now and they have had some great running backs come out of the program, so it's definitely a school I am interested in."

Robinson and his grandfather will make the trip north early next month.

"We'll be up there the first week of May," Robinson noted. "That is my only visit other than my visit to Ohio State which is set for June. I want to take a bunch of unofficial visits though, so that's something I'm working on with my family and trying to figure things out."

Washington was an early offer for Robinson who has rushed for over 4,500 yards and 61 touchdowns over the past two years and a big reason for his interest in the Huskies is his relationship with running backs coach Keith Bhonapha.

"He's a great guy. We talk at least once a week, sometimes more," Robinson said. "It's real comfortable. He checks in on me and we talk about football and life and school, stuff like that. I have a great relationship with him."

"I'd say (the list) will probably come out in the next month or so," Robinson admitted. "I have a group of schools I'm thinking about and studying up on, but I haven't announced those schools yet because I don't want to eliminate anyone just yet.

Robinson added that he won't be deciding early, hoping to take his official visits during the season and then announcing and signing with a school in December.

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,979
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Domicillo said:

Visiting in May? Big if true.
    Someone who doesn’t like money spill the beans from doogman.

"I've heard so many good things about (Washington), I want to see it for myself," Robinson told Dawgman.com. "I've talked with (former teammate and current Husky Matteo Mele) and a bunch of other people who have been there and they loved it. I know they have been the top team in the Pac 12 for a while now and they have had some great running backs come out of the program, so it's definitely a school I am interested in."

Robinson and his grandfather will make the trip north early next month.

"We'll be up there the first week of May," Robinson noted. "That is my only visit other than my visit to Ohio State which is set for June. I want to take a bunch of unofficial visits though, so that's something I'm working on with my family and trying to figure things out."

Washington was an early offer for Robinson who has rushed for over 4,500 yards and 61 touchdowns over the past two years and a big reason for his interest in the Huskies is his relationship with running backs coach Keith Bhonapha.

"He's a great guy. We talk at least once a week, sometimes more," Robinson said. "It's real comfortable. He checks in on me and we talk about football and life and school, stuff like that. I have a great relationship with him."

"I'd say (the list) will probably come out in the next month or so," Robinson admitted. "I have a group of schools I'm thinking about and studying up on, but I haven't announced those schools yet because I don't want to eliminate anyone just yet.

Robinson added that he won't be deciding early, hoping to take his official visits during the season and then announcing and signing with a school in December.

Clearly bonerpopper reads this bored.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019
    Grandfather? I like it. I think grandpa's have a better chance of appreciating and hearing the okg shit of Petersen as opposed to the flex Friday shit of crystalballz
  • Options
    doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Only interesting note beyond the headline — not coming up with his family. Instead, coming up with the family of Matteo Mele. Also, it’s an unofficial so he could make a return trip where grandpappy can get the OKG pitch.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Only interesting note beyond the headline — not coming up with his family. Instead, coming up with the family of Matteo Mele. Also, it’s an unofficial so he could make a return trip where grandpappy can get the OKG pitch.

Our spring game crowd is going to make us seem really huge time.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,568
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'll be there!! Go Dwags!!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I'll be there!! Go Dwags!!
    Bark and let him know how great UW is
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,485
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Are you pouring Mai Tais at the HH tailgate in E1?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Are you pouring Mai Tais at the HH tailgate in E1?
    I will be watching the live internet stream!!
  • Options
    edited April 2019

That’s 2019 Fan Fest & Spring Preview to you sir. Don’t go around here setting expectations we can’t possibly be expected to uphold. We make it sound like it’s gonna suck, then make sure it does suck and then will complain afterwards about how we wish the fans did more to make it not suck.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    whuggy said:

Take him to University Village. There will be a bigger crowd there.
    Joey’s will be hopping

Saw Foskey there after the Spring “Game” last year ... he must not have ordered the Sark Special
  • Options

Someone I know was at the spring game and apparently got the opportunity to speak to Bijan. According to him, Bijan said he's looking to stay out west, which would definitely help us out quite a bit. Seems like UCLA is our opponent here and not really OSU if this is really the case.

I’ve heard the same about Bijan. OSU has Milton at the top of their board and seem to be trending well with him too.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Someone I know was at the spring game and apparently got the opportunity to speak to Bijan. According to him, Bijan said he's looking to stay out west, which would definitely help us out quite a bit. Seems like UCLA is our opponent here and not really OSU if this is really the case.

Considering last year’s recruiting debacle at UCLA, I’m actually feeling a lot better about our chances here