Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fa'atui Tuitele, 5* 2019 DL, Honolulu (St. Louis), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    dnc said:
    I'll never be the same
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We need Kwat to take Petermans Hawaiian shirts down to University Cleaners for a quick press asap.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

We need Kwat to take Petermans Hawaiian shirts down to University Cleaners for a quick press asap.

Pete needs to add to the ensemble this year.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Lake followed Tuitele on twitter today.

There are a couple really good things for us here: Malloe is the only Hawaiian recruiting him (in the actual sense, not in the Roof sense) and is one of only two Poly coaches recruiting him (Tosh is the other).

Everyone else is really far away and no one has much of a Poly community. Scott Pagano went from HI to Clemson and transferred.

Structurally this is great and his comments about Malloe are really telling. This kid is the #1 DT in the west and an absolutely devastating player.

Would be closer to the Gaines role than the Vea role. I would kill for him and Ika (who is more a Vita) and a lot of people would, too... but with the way we closed last year, anything is possible.

If you haven't watched his JR film watch it and keep in mind he was only playing with one healthy arm: https://www.hudl.com/video/3/5433224/5a16c0028cd3fb02cc24652b

I thought Tosh was Italian
  • I hope Ika goes to Bama and takes up a spot.

The 4 best coaches in the country and Tom Herman. This kid gets it. Get him Malloe.

Bill Snyder is better than Swinney.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,792
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    elord821 said:

I hope Ika goes to Bama and takes up a spot.

The 4 best coaches in the country and Tom Herman. This kid gets it. Get him Malloe.

Bill Snyder is better than Swinney.
    No we want Ika and Tuilete which should be doable.

Bill Synder is a walking fucking corspe. Dabo won a fucking natty.