Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Conservative wet dream abandoned

13»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,988
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah color me stupid maybe it's the chart from the "short, contemporary news and opinion through the lens of Austrian economics and libertarian political economy". Oh and the doubling of the debt.

CNN can't even lie their way out.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/19/news/economy/debt-obama-trump/index.html
    Grow the hell up and learn the difference between raw dollars and percentages.
    Or kill your stupid fucking self.

Whichever.
    Right here would have been a good opportunity for a well-placed "dumb fucking donkey" reference.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Yeah color me stupid maybe it's the chart from the "short, contemporary news and opinion through the lens of Austrian economics and libertarian political economy". Oh and the doubling of the debt.

Whichever.
    Right here would have been a good opportunity for a well-placed "dumb fucking donkey" reference.
    It loses its impact if you use it too much.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,988
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Whichever.
    You've laid off of it for a few years now. I think it's time to bring it back into the rotating. Besides; you're a gorilla poaster. You don't slog it out here like a common foot soldier, so you have some margin for error.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Swaye said:

Cool story. Spending was lowest with a GOP congress under Clinton. We knew that.

I prefer the Democratic President + Republican Congress arrangement too.

One party rule for either side is horrible.
    In 94 we had two parties. I agree in principle but the GOP Congress needs to be aborted n a back alley with a hanger regardless of who is in the white house. Not that the dems deserve any better
    I always support classy coat hanger abortions of Congresscritters (note: this is not a call for genocide)
    I gotta tell you, that sounds a lot like genocide to me. And I know genocide.
    HRYN. Swaye knows genocide when he sees it.
    Know I don't
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

dflea said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Whichever.
    You've laid off of it for a few years now. I think it's time to bring it back into the rotating. Besides; you're a gorilla poaster. You don't slog it out here like a common foot soldier, so you have some margin for error.
    *guerrilla