Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everyone who picked the Cavs to win the series forgot one very important thing

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Soft pussy ass Durant sticks the three in LeBron's face.

Biggest shot of the game.

Finals MVP bitches.
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,961 Founders Club
    Lebron and his troupe wilted late. So much for being the GOAT.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    edited June 2017
    Have to love that the soft Kevin Durant swishes the go ahead 3 over GOAT LeBron to take the lead.

LeBron turns it over next possession.

Edit: it's over.
    Nice that Igoudala had the block on LBJ to seal it too.

TSIO
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I agree with whoever said Curry's legacy will be most adversely affected by KD joining. In 2015 he beat a broken Cavs team and in 2017 had Kevin fucking Durant.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Sources said:

It was very exciting to talk about Lebron in terms of MJ but this was another reminder that he's just not Jordan. We've seen Lebron put his head down and dominate the way Jordan did at the end of games but Jordan always did it. Sometimes Lebron does this. That should have been a 20 point, everyone get on my back 4th quarter, instead he was content to pass and played meh defense on Durant.

Sources said:

It was very exciting to talk about Lebron in terms of MJ but this was another reminder that he's just not Jordan. We've seen Lebron put his head down and dominate the way Jordan did at the end of games but Jordan always did it. Sometimes Lebron does this. That should have been a 20 point, everyone get on my back 4th quarter, instead he was content to pass and played meh defense on Durant.
    LeBron's a very worthy number two.

MJ's throne has never been more secure.

Sources said:

Yes it's so easy to guard Durant. LeBron had 39 points, 11 boards, and 9 assists.

Jordan couldn't beat this team.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited June 2017
    When Kevin Durant is your fourth best player, you have a great team. #analysis
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    It's called old and tired
    I rest my case Grandpa Race

Doogles said:

Have to love that the soft Kevin Durant swishes the go ahead 3 over GOAT LeBron to take the lead.

Don't be Tequilla. I know you aren't even capable of being that annoying but can we not have a hot take argument for once and be real?

LeBron had 39, 11, and 9. His kind of good game is a career game for 95% of the league. I haven't always liked LeBron, but there isn't a single valid reason to hate anymore.
    I think he's an amazing player. Second greatest of all time.

But after an absolutely incredible performance, he disappeared down the stretch. Again.

Considering how hawt the GOAT talk was like a week ago, it's fair for him to draw some criticism after another disappearance.

Doogles said:

Don't be Tequilla. I know you aren't even capable of being that annoying but can we not have a hot take argument for once and be real?

LeBron had 39, 11, and 9. His kind of good game is a career game for 95% of the league. I haven't always liked LeBron, but there isn't a single valid reason to hate anymore.
    It's not about LeBron. It's about Durant. I don't get why everyone thinks he's soft when he's dominating these finals.
    LBJ isn't the 2nd best player of all time ... that's a total joke ... Top 5 I can get behind ... top 10 no question

He's still behind MJ, Russell, Kareem, and Magic at minimum for me
    Tequilla said:

LBJ isn't the 2nd best player of all time ... that's a total joke ... Top 5 I can get behind ... top 10 no question

He's the 2nd best of all time.

You're a hater.

Water is wet.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Tequilla said:

Sorry bud. #2