Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Everyone who picked the Cavs to win the series forgot one very important thing

Comments

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,545 Founders Club
    Durant is still 28. This is when all the greats really start hitting their stride.

As of now, Lebron is for sure better, mainly because of his durability and ability to bully his way to the rim.

If I picked a team today I would choose Durant.

If LeBron proves me wrong again then he's the GOAT.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Doogles said:

Durant is still 28. This is when all the greats really start hitting their stride.

As of now, Lebron is for sure better, mainly because of his durability and ability to bully his way to the rim.

If I picked a team today I would choose Durant.

If LeBron proves me wrong again then he's the GOAT.

LeBron is simply a better all around player. He always has been and he still is.

Durant has always been #2 though. Injuries, Curry, and Westbrook no longer willing to be #2 made his hype lessen, but he was still #2.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    People forget that Kevin Durant is only the fourth best player on the Warriors.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

He's better than McGhee?
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846
    The title that was the fluke was 2015. When was the last team to play in the finals without it's #2 and #3 players? And still win 2 games?

GS really needs a win this year to get that Mozgov-sized asterisk off their ring.

He's better than McGhee?
    No. He's better than KKKlay.

The title that was the fluke was 2015. When was the last team to play in the finals without it's #2 and #3 players? And still win 2 games?

GS really needs a win this year to get that Mozgov-sized asterisk off their ring.

This is becoming a tug argument. We can recognize LeBron's greatness and admit these Warrior teams, especially this one, are great teams.
    Tequilla said:

Great teams don't lose by a "fluke". They win. The Warriors lost. Game 7 at home and they lost.

So far Durant has lost a Finals 4-1 and blown a 3-1 lead in the WCF. Now he is hiding behind the Big 3 at Golden State who are 1-1 in the Finals without him.

Lebron is in his 7th straight finals, 8 total.

Durant is clearly better. fuck

If you haven't noticed that Tequilla hates LeBron, I can't help you.
    He's a great player but not my cup of tea ... I think he has some unique advantages that enable him to be ahead of many others from the word go similar to Wilt and Shaq ...

For players that are just flat out genetically superior, I do think that they have a different bar to measure themselves against
    This is so fucking stupid. He's incredibly gifted AND is a basketball genius. Best passer in the league.

This dude is so great you actually pretend like he wasn't incredible last game. And as incredible as he was, it was a routine fucking game for the guy.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    LBJ was the 3rd (at best) most influential player on the floor in Game 3 ... he also disappeared in the 2nd half ...

Anything less than being the clear most influential player tonight = another Cavs loss
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

LBJ was the 3rd (at best) most influential player on the floor in Game 3 ... he also disappeared in the 2nd half ...

Anything less than being the clear most influential player tonight = another Cavs loss

Cleveland won game 3
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Cleveland won game 3
    What happens when you type from your phone - obviously I meant Gsme 2
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

Cleveland won game 3
    What happens when you type from your phone - obviously I meant Gsme 2
    Quoted before edit.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,917 Founders Club
    edited June 2017
    I like our chances tonight. I won't be watching because it's basketball, but I'll send out a positive thought beam or two for my boy LeBron. The face of basketball. Millennial bad boy tuff guy like purp.

Gsme?

Intentional old timer ...

And to think I haven't even taken the gloves off to own your ass this NBA Finals
    Tequilla said:

Gsme?

And to think I haven't even taken the gloves off to own your ass this NBA Finals
    Yeah because you did so great at it last year.

You don't have the guts

Tequilla said:

Gsme?

Yeah because you did so great at it last year.

You don't have the guts
    You have your head stuck so far up LeBron's ass that reality has escaped you ...

LBJ and the Cavs can't play much better than they did and still down 6 at half
    22 assists on 24 buckets ... that's why the Warriors are so good
    Tequilla said:

22 assists on 24 buckets ... that's why the Warriors are so good

Profile in courage
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Jordan doesn't pass the ball to JR Smith with a minute left.