Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Damn...If the dad is specifically stating that his son hasn't signed, then Ford might definitely be in play.
    Fords in play if peterman pulls his head out of his ass. He is the ceo and as the ceo he built the foundation of everything that is udub football at present day. As such, he is the best sales person we have and if he isn’t the one trying to close (yes, full court press!) then we don’t even deserve a chance.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If USC is committing Pete needs to go full Sark mode and set up a media room where he hangs a bunch of Ford jerseys of every color combo around the room with a powerpoint presentation in his Hawaiian shirt. I know he isn't big on sloppy seconds but time to get desperate.

I think full Sark mode would include hiring sark, right?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Damn...If the dad is specifically stating that his son hasn't signed, then Ford might definitely be in play.
    Fords in play if peterman pulls his head out of his ass. He is the ceo and as the ceo he built the foundation of everything that is udub football at present day. As such, he is the best sales person we have and if he isn’t the one trying to close (yes, full court press!) then we don’t even deserve a chance.
    I was talking about in general. It sounds like Oregon has already put their press on
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was talking about in general. It sounds like Oregon has already put their press on
    I wasn’t disagreeing...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If Pete was a closer he’d drop it like this...

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Might and definitely are funny words to use together.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Not coming here
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

The shitty thing about all of this is that I want to complain about UDUB announcing after the PAC-12 ship, that Lubick wasn’t going to come back so the hire could’ve added some buzz around the last month for him, but also in case something like this happened we’d have someone on the job.

But that would imply that Pete cares about putting effort into recruiting and I don’t think that’s the case if he can’t even find the time to recruit Ford during the middle of lazily recruiting Ngata.

Not your best effort
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hahaha Ektard never even felt this good about UDUBs chances with Kyle Ford when we were actually recruiting him.

When exactly were we “actually” trying to recruit him?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

Hahaha Ektard never even felt this good about UDUBs chances with Kyle Ford when we were actually recruiting him.

When exactly were we “actually” trying to recruit him?
    After Taj Davis talked to him in August and reopened the door we closed in May when the coaches convinced themselves Ngata was coming to take the last WR spot.

Just before that when Puka committed to USC is when UDUB actually showing interest with Bush starting to talk to to him a lot but with Oregon our working UDUB before.

That’s spot on by Dom though with mutual interest because it allowed Austin to be on him about how good of a guy Bush is.