Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    animate said:

LA Galaxy? Sandwiched betwen UCLA football and Trinity League?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig7jx4XmdfY
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Crawfish said:

Unofficial LA Power Rankings

1. Lakers

2. USC football
    3. Dodgers

12 Clippers

15 Chargers

47 Bruin Football

What about the Rams?
    Race’s Rams?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

Eklund chimes in saying it would take a miracle for USC to get him and he's leaning Oregon. Pretty sure he's the only guy who believes he's going to Oregon.

Also Pete was in home this week

Dood legit said it was USC and Oregon we had no shot, then the very next week said USC has no shot and it’s between us and Oregon, now Oregon is getting him.

Truth is no one fucking knows. We have the best connections, Oregon has the most playing time, USC has the best brand. He is just gonna pick one.

It’s so dumb to say USC doesn’t have a shot when they are closest to him, have a good education & post grad connections, have a brand, AND HAVE HIS LAST VISIT TO HELP GAIN MOMENTUM. Next week Ektard will say “ I won’t be surprised if he goes to Michigan even tho they have no shot”
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    It may have been the Athletic article that said Ford will not go where Bru McCoy goes. That pretty much rules out USC. Everything I see from him points more toward UW than UO, with the lone exception being early PT.

His recruitment feels like Irvin's last year, where I was nervously optimistic about our chances for 3 months. History tells me to not expect good things in these situations, but I think we are probably favorites to land him.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    This is the first time I've legitimately let myself think we have a shot with this guy.

Fuck you all.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

This is the first time I've legitimately let myself think we have a shot with this guy.

Fuck you all.

It’s the fucking worse. Repeat after me: He’s going to USC. Kliff is going to turn him into Jerry Rice.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

It may have been the Athletic article that said Ford will not go where Bru McCoy goes. That pretty much rules out USC. Everything I see from him points more toward UW than UO, with the lone exception being early PT.

His recruitment feels like Irvin's last year, where I was nervously optimistic about our chances for 3 months. History tells me to not expect good things in these situations, but I think we are probably favorites to land him.

So I can't think of a WR of this level we've had under peterman. I don't think we have one currently on our roster either. If he has the playbook smarts, I could see PT next year. He is that good!
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Fuck you all.

It’s the fucking worse. Repeat after me: He’s going to USC. Kliff is going to turn him into Jerry Rice.
    He's going to USC
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Woof said:

So I can't think of a WR of this level we've had under peterman. I don't think we have one currently on our roster either. If he has the playbook smarts, I could see PT next year. He is that good!
    John Ross was the best player in the conference in 2016, Ford has a ways to go before he gets to that level.

He's much, much more refined coming in than Ross was though. But I'm hearing that adds nothing to his value.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,054
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof said:

John Ross was the best player in the conference in 2016, Ford has a ways to go before he gets to that level.

He's much, much more refined coming in than Ross was though. But I'm hearing that adds nothing to his value.
    I just mentioned PT, not the best player in the conference... is that you ballz?