Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is her logic even sound? I see nothing that would suggest UW is any better of a position to get Ford. Am I missing something? What’s driving all the CBs for UW?
  • Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Passion said:

Domicillo said:

So Roof has finally switched her tune about Ford. The one WR she’s been adamantly saying she didn’t think would come here since he first took his visit back in September. I think her Twitter scuffle with him clouded her takes on UWs chances with him more than anything.

A twitter scuffle? With a recruit?

Anyone need further proof that Roof is flicking batty? A good recruiting reporter, perhaps. But cat lady batty.
    She isn’t “a good recruiting reporter” she is just the best we have.

I nominate Coker.
    Coker would be good except he's about to have his first taste of alcohol and then spiral out of control into a raging drug addict.
    He’s got 3 weeks left. He could get to the bottom of this shit in that time no question.
    Which drives the obvious question...why the hell hasn’t he already? He needs to pull his shit together and get his priorities straight.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oh geez why would anyone base their decision on whether or not a senior QB comes back or not that’s stupid. You have to look at the whole picture. And Eason, Sirmon, Yankoff, Morris, Huard is a lot more promising than Hebert, Burmeister, Shough, Millen. I know which group I would want throwing to me.

I believe Ford specifically mentioned Eason and the coaches alluding to a Chico type role (read: immediate need).

From that mind set of wanting to be an instant impact, losing Herbert could be nail in coffin for Oregon.

Also it's not like JT Daniels looked like Trevor Lawrence. The back up Sears was better and he's going to transfer because JT is the anointed one. SC is very shaky behind center too.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

Domicillo said:

So Roof has finally switched her tune about Ford. The one WR she’s been adamantly saying she didn’t think would come here since he first took his visit back in September. I think her Twitter scuffle with him clouded her takes on UWs chances with him more than anything.

Anyone need further proof that Roof is flicking batty? A good recruiting reporter, perhaps. But cat lady batty.

I nominate Coker.
    Does Coker actually call recruits, or does he just consult with Swaye’s spirit horse?
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Domicillo said:

I nominate Coker.
    Does Coker actually call recruits, or does he just consult with Swaye’s spirit horse?
    What part of “no contact with minors” do you not understand?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Passion said:

Domicillo said:

I nominate Coker.
    What part of “no contact with minors” do you not understand?
    Physical?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,397
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Unofficial LA Power Rankings

1. Lakers

2. USC football
    3. Dodgers

7. Kings

12 Clippers

15 Chargers

47 Bruin Football

Fallen off a bit but in playoff years they sell out way more games than the Clippers have ever dreamed of. Also, more titles than the Clippers will ever have.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Unofficial LA Power Rankings

1. Lakers

2. USC football
    3. Dodgers

12 Clippers

15 Chargers

47 Bruin Football

What about the Rams?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LA Galaxy? Sandwiched betwen UCLA football and Trinity League?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,056
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So does such a list exist that lists the top 10 or top 20 guys in the trinity league over the last 3-5 yrs? If said list did exist, where would I find it?

I like threads and I feel like a positive story could be extrapolated from these said lists.

If not, we need @redmondlonghorn on the case, stat!