Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Looks like I won the argument. I rest my case. Thank you come again.

The only winning with arguments is not engaging. To eng

According to Eklund, a “source” close to Kyle who apparently “talks” to him a lot said that he’s only really talking about U$C and Oregon and that “Washington barely gets a mention”.

He followed it up by stating that UW has recently checked in on the commitment status of Puka Nacua but that they won’t bring him on an OV unless he decommits from U$C first.

Sweet!

Not sure about that Puka narrative since they were open to bringing in a “mystery” DB for a visit that is committed elsewhere.
    I dont think they have a formal policy requiring PSAs decomit from other schools before visits.

However, they may require specific recruits do it as a recruiting strategy.

The staff does not do Rueben Foster type free trips for recruits that are not taking a serious look at uw.

Maybe requiring Nacua decomit first is their way of ensuring he is worth their time before they roll out the red carpet?

Or maybe Ektard gonna Ektard.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

UCLA mod says he's leaning to UW. Oregon mod says he's leaning to UW. UW mod says he's leaning to SC or Oregon. What a fucking joke. None of these people know shit.

What I do know is UW has the best coaching staff in the conference, the best head coach with the most job security in the conference, the best reputation for putting players into the league in the conference, the most stable program in the conference with an opportunity to win another conference title in a down year, and the most talented QB depth chart in the conference.

If this kid has a fucking brain between his ears he's going to UW. I think he does so I think he'll be a Dawg. Lazy ass Ektard can fuck off. He doesn't talk to the kids.

He doesn’t talk to kids not because he’s lazy, we all know he’s lazy. He doesn’t talk to kids because his court mandated documents actually state he’s prohibited to do so.
    NTTAWWT
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

animate said:

Tequilla said:

There are 5 "Fight On" signs in the picture ...

Kyle Ford isn't flashing the "Fight On" sign ...

Take that for whatever you want to take that as
    Remember when walker little had the in-home with Texas, his hometown school? He was the only one that didn't flash the hookem horns thing.

He later committed to stanford.

I still stand that he's almost a lock to Washington.

Who tweets a picture of themselves and two other buddies on the team as part of his "thanks for the great visit" tweet?
    Bingo ... exactly what I was getting at.

The devil is always in the details
    TCU MBA at work.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

UCLA mod says he's leaning to UW. Oregon mod says he's leaning to UW. UW mod says he's leaning to SC or Oregon. What a fucking joke. None of these people know shit.

What I do know is UW has the best coaching staff in the conference, the best head coach with the most job security in the conference, the best reputation for putting players into the league in the conference, the most stable program in the conference with an opportunity to win another conference title in a down year, and the most talented QB depth chart in the conference.

If this kid has a fucking brain between his ears he's going to UW. I think he does so I think he'll be a Dawg. Lazy ass Ektard can fuck off. He doesn't talk to the kids.

He doesn’t talk to kids not because he’s lazy, we all know he’s lazy. He doesn’t talk to kids because his court mandated documents actually state he’s prohibited to do so.
    Hey! None of that!
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Boy that in home sure means a lot when all those coaches are fired the next day!

As embarrassing as that is, it’s just as embarrassing if he doesn’t come to UDUB. If we can’t get an NFL WR when USC is preparing for the special olympics than we’re never going to get one.
    Thing is, as "shitty" as SC has been they've managed not to do a ton of damage to the brand as far as I can tell down here in SoCal. The thinking is that they are still just a step away from putting it together, which is true, that step just being replacing Helton with a better coach.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing the buyout was too big, no immediate home run hires out there, and the issues around firing a coach end of season with the new early signing period from my Trooj friends down here. Let's all hope Helton manages a good enough early record before collapsing to put SC in the same predicament next year.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

How in the fuck did this nigga Lubick recruit Vontaze Burfict and this nigga can’t even get Kyle Ford?

Pretty sure Vontaze got a bag
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889

How in the fuck did this nigga Lubick recruit Vontaze Burfict and this nigga can’t even get Kyle Ford?

speaking of lubick.... has any checked his twitter lately... it completely non-existent in terms of activity (rt, likes) since late october.... something must be going on
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

speaking of lubick.... has any checked his twitter lately... it completely non-existent in terms of activity (rt, likes) since late october.... something must be going on
    yeah, weird....

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    edited November 2018
    Meek said:

yeah, weird....

Dear God please.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2018

TommySQC said:

Doogles said:

If only these esteemed surgeons knew they were operating on such respected individuals named Rapeculture Dawg and Doog courics.

I met RapeCultureDawg at the Stanford taillgater. Best part of the trip was watching his gf's face when she found out his handle in this dump. Wonder what that ride home was like?
    Didn't Coker already say this on the pod? Or were

Other way around. @CokeGreaterThanPepsi follows me

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    it's clear that Pete gave him his walking papers weeks, if not months, ago.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    edited November 2018
    Lol. Autosave function is really useful!