Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Bread said:

People were debating on twitter last week how many catches spiker would have filling in for pounds....

peepul r dum
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

RoadDawg ain't listening to Dawgman.

Otherwise, good chit.

Sorry I don’t know the characters yet and I probably never will, but I’m going to lie to you and say that I’ll try to get to know everyone.

Your thinking of @puppylove_sugarsteve
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Otherwise, good chit.

Sorry I don’t know the characters yet and I probably never will, but I’m going to lie to you and say that I’ll try to get to know everyone.

Poast more
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Otherwise, good chit.

I'm pretty much the only person you need to know. I'm gay.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Otherwise, good chit.

STAY!!!
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Otherwise, good chit.

I'm the actual duck
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Sorry for being rude (not really), but I’m in a cranky mood. I’m even more pessimistic about recruits the Coker cuz I was born in 1994 months before Oregon’s football program started and my first year in high school, probably the height of your teenage insecurities, UDUB did that whole tanking thing way before the 76ers. I’m solely focused on Kyle Ford signing and somehow getting Jacob Eason to stay for his senior year. Yes I can see and feel that my house is on fire, my girlfriend and boyfriend think I’m cheating on them, and my family has filled out a missing persons report cuz I’ve been locked in my room using Rain man algorithms on how we can get ford, ika Mcduffie, latu, heimuli, etc.

And I swear to god if one of you fuckers says “what about the 2020 class” I’m going to have to start lecturing you on “mass suicide” cuzif we’re playing word association and someone says sav’ell smalls, kelee ringo, Elias ricks, Justin flowe..... I immediately go with “hardcore husky Jonestown impersonation party” cuz we all know Swaye has a “cyanide” guy and yes before you try to quote this and add a funny one liner to it, of course I have a Kool-Aid guy. Go fuck yourselves, thanks.

Best 5th post ever.
    Agree.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Sorry for being rude (not really), but I’m in a cranky mood. I’m even more pessimistic about recruits the Coker cuz I was born in 1994 months before Oregon’s football program started and my first year in high school, probably the height of your teenage insecurities, UDUB did that whole tanking thing way before the 76ers. I’m solely focused on Kyle Ford signing and somehow getting Jacob Eason to stay for his senior year. Yes I can see and feel that my house is on fire, my girlfriend and boyfriend think I’m cheating on them, and my family has filled out a missing persons report cuz I’ve been locked in my room using Rain man algorithms on how we can get ford, ika Mcduffie, latu, heimuli, etc.

And I swear to god if one of you fuckers says “what about the 2020 class” I’m going to have to start lecturing you on “mass suicide” cuzif we’re playing word association and someone says sav’ell smalls, kelee ringo, Elias ricks, Justin flowe..... I immediately go with “hardcore husky Jonestown impersonation party” cuz we all know Swaye has a “cyanide” guy and yes before you try to quote this and add a funny one liner to it, of course I have a Kool-Aid guy. Go fuck yourselves, thanks.

No chance Eason stays for his senior year. Doubt he is here for much of his junior year either. Doesn't really seem like he will stick around long as Haeners backup. I'll set the O/U at 3 games before he announces his transfer to Oregon.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So posts this good for a new comer...?

I am so happy that I follow you on twitter and you have finally arrived at the degenerate homeland that is HH.

What’s his Twitter handle?
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2018

@LaMichaelCorle1
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pretty sure that’s Lubick’s office

I know for a fact that's Lubick's handwriting. Don't ask.
    Did Lubick check yes or no for you Dennis?
    What do you think?
    I think he took you by the handles

lulz
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

@LaMichaelCorle1
    Much better. Can’t take the hour long reads. Much better on twatter.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2018

@LaMichaelCorle1
    Much better. Can’t take the hour long reads. Much better on twatter.
    We got that from the first time you said it on a completely different thread, you don’t need to brag about your inability to read. I wanna get back to talking about Kyle Ford cuz if you haven’t been stressing about him ever since the weekend, than you probably think Aaron fuller is awesome therefor you suck.