Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

What’s his Twitter handle?

@LaMichaelCorle1
    Much better. Can’t take the hour long reads. Much better on twatter.
    We got that from the first time you said it on a completely different thread, you don’t need to brag about your inability to read. I wanna get back to talking about Kyle Ford cuz if you haven’t been stressing about him ever since the weekend, than you probably think Aaron fuller is awesome therefor you suck.

Aaron Fuller is rated by pro football focus as the #1 slot receiver in the nation. Should he be our #1 target, no. But your condescending tone towards him is stupid. He's a quality player.
    Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@LaMichaelCorle1
    We got that from the first time you said it on a completely different thread, you don’t need to brag about your inability to read. I wanna get back to talking about Kyle Ford cuz if you haven’t been stressing about him ever since the weekend, than you probably think Aaron fuller is awesome therefor you suck.

Aaron Fuller is rated by pro football focus as the #1 slot receiver in the nation. Should he be our #1 target, no. But your condescending tone towards him is stupid. He's a quality player.
    Why do you have no life and why are you obsessed with me? Why do you have nearly 8,000 posts on a UW board when you're a WSU fan? Why do you think your opinion is at all relevant here?
    Ironic from a dook/hurricane fan poasting as a cuog...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    MisterEm said:

@LaMichaelCorle1

You have no idea the damage was done to him at kane hall
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

What I think is interesting about Kyle Ford is the fact he hasn’t scheduled any other visits and hasn’t even visited USC after the UDUB visit. Before the season he said he wanted to take all 5 visits including one to Ohio State and one to Michigan.

Obviously the injury would be the default answer as to why it seems things have slown down but that was a month ago and surgery would throw a wrench in his plans for travel but it wouldn’t cause so much of a restriction where you aren’t even scheduling visits.

My biggest fear as a recruiting pessimist is that he’s waiting for clay Helton to be fired and trying push his commit/signing timeline back as far as possible

My second biggest fear is that the same people who are paying Mykael Wright & Bryan Addison will somehow get to him.

He is in Eugene for the UCLA game....
    Finally some info... who said datttttt?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

What I think is interesting about Kyle Ford is the fact he hasn’t scheduled any other visits and hasn’t even visited USC after the UDUB visit. Before the season he said he wanted to take all 5 visits including one to Ohio State and one to Michigan.

Obviously the injury would be the default answer as to why it seems things have slown down but that was a month ago and surgery would throw a wrench in his plans for travel but it wouldn’t cause so much of a restriction where you aren’t even scheduling visits.

My biggest fear as a recruiting pessimist is that he’s waiting for clay Helton to be fired and trying push his commit/signing timeline back as far as possible

My second biggest fear is that the same people who are paying Mykael Wright & Bryan Addison will somehow get to him.

Source . Usually this guy is pretty reliable.

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Mosster47 said:

Using the present tense as chintended
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    MisterEm said:

@LaMichaelCorle1

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

People that know things. Oregon has been recruiting him the hardest and has the best rehab facilities in sports.

The DDY meltdown is going to be chincredible.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

People that know things. Oregon has been recruiting him the hardest and has the best rehab facilities in sports.

Lmfao. Thomas Tyner and Canton Kuamatule loves the rehab facilities so much that they got the fuck out of there once they medically retired
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Lmfao. Thomas Tyner and Canton Kuamatule loves the rehab facilities so much that they got the fuck out of there once they medically retired
    Well, you can't rehab concussions and Tyner's decision wasn't up to him. A running back with bad shoulders aren't effective.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Oh I know they’ve been on him the most and for the most amount of time but their biggest pitch has been early playing time which he knows he’ll get anywhere he goes and seems deflated since the injury. Mycah Pittman and him are close and I was very serious about losing him to Oregon. From Oregon people who know things, they said he wanted to play with Herbert and now with the injury that also doesn’t carry as much weight.

Rehab facilities aren’t a priority to him and UDUB and Oregon aren’t that far off. I’m a PT grad student and have been lucky to check out both facilities. Oregon of course is in its own standard and no one will top it but it’s not like udub is lacking. he’s not looking at rehab facilities when it comes to choosing a school.

I just don’t really see him valuing their offensive concepts in translation to his own skill set. Oregon likes to get the ball in guys hands and let their athletic skilled players can do all the work. He’s not like that in fact almost the opposite but they scare me more than USC until USC hires a new coach.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,063
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

@LaMichaelCorle1

Why are you so fucking stupid to respond to him?
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

This entire message board is naive and borderline racist. You have people starting threads after we offered a kid with “(dark skinned)” in parenthesis. It’s embarrassing. It’s almost like the majority of posters have never left Seattle/Western Washington which isn’t exactly the cradle of diversity.

I'm not even borderline any more. I want each new recruit thread to be tagged W, B, P or A/other so I know which recruits to give a shit about from now on.

#IStandWithDennis

Oh.

Well, #IStandNextToDennis
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Had some really positive things to say about UW in the latest Biggins interview but hes still taking 3 more visits so it's hard to read much into it