Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Clintons are dirty

1235»

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

By the way Comey cleared Flynn three weeks before Trump allegedly asked him to go easy.

Wonder why we think its fake news?

Uhh...Flynn was never cleared and got subpoenaed last week.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/10/politics/flynn-subpoena/

Please cite your source.

you cant help the fucking stupid but I tried
    The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

His phone calls were cleared.

His cash grab from Turkey, not the case.

Race is as old and senile as Trump. Reading comprehension fades away rapidly once you reach that age.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,215 Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It is a sure sign of mass psychosis that so many people actually think Trump is going to resign or be impeached.

I love the lists of his "crimes".

By the way Comey cleared Flynn three weeks before Trump allegedly asked him to go easy.

Your obese orange savior can stay as long as you want and "gridlock," incompetency and futility will be your reward. MAGA!
    Why do you think some of us voted for him? OUR brand of political gridlock is SUPERIOR! No chance of any of Hill's half baked solutions getting done either. Welcome to America!
    So what exactly has Trump accomplished in his first 4 months that warrants so much undying loyalty? Other than making a sideshow of signing EOs that have not amounted to any action, Trump has failed immensely on all his talking points from the campaign (healthcare, secret plan to defeat ISIS, tax reform, border wall, etc).
    Still better than Hillary.
    Keep telling yourself that. He is literally killing Americans by prematurely signing off on raids and sharing classified info with foreign adversaries. But yeah, her emails!
    What classified info did he share? FYI he is the head of the executive branch he could declassify anything if he wants to. He didn't. He can talk strategy and goals with a foreign power. We do indeed have an interest in working with the Russians regarding islamic terrorism.

I wonder what FDR, Churchhill etc talked about when they met regarding whooping the axis?

Proof?

I'll look for your empty response box.
    Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

It is a sure sign of mass psychosis that so many people actually think Trump is going to resign or be impeached.

Your obese orange savior can stay as long as you want and "gridlock," incompetency and futility will be your reward. MAGA!
    Why do you think some of us voted for him? OUR brand of political gridlock is SUPERIOR! No chance of any of Hill's half baked solutions getting done either. Welcome to America!
    So what exactly has Trump accomplished in his first 4 months that warrants so much undying loyalty? Other than making a sideshow of signing EOs that have not amounted to any action, Trump has failed immensely on all his talking points from the campaign (healthcare, secret plan to defeat ISIS, tax reform, border wall, etc).
    Keep telling yourself that. He is literally killing Americans by prematurely signing off on raids and sharing classified info with foreign adversaries. But yeah, her emails!
    What classified info did he share? FYI he is the head of the executive branch he could declassify anything if he wants to. He didn't. He can talk strategy and goals with a foreign power. We do indeed have an interest in working with the Russians regarding islamic terrorism.

I wonder what FDR, Churchhill etc talked about when they met regarding whooping the axis?

Proof?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/17/15653434/israel-spy-compromised-trump-russians

My mistake, in this case he compromised the life of an Israeli spy.

LOL you're actually comparing Trump to FDR and Churchill? Do you really believe Trump has any competence in military strategy or foreign policy?

You Troomps continue to want us to give him the benefit of a doubt but he has not given us any reason to believe he's not completely stupid and incompetent.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    edited May 2017
    Troomp's not getting impeached. Not unless he decides to veto a tax increase or something like that.

It's so weird. Alleged "Republicans" or "conservatives" or whatever are citing Wikileaks and Dennis Kucinich out here.

And apparently @ConeyDawg69 cleared Flynn before he didn't. Who knew that he could just turn off the investigation like that? What a dick to turn it back on again.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    The whole world is actively trying to destabilize america to get what they want. And it's working. You aren't just going to bomb america off the face of the earth. You have to let america blow themselves up. Has any country in history ever hated itself as much?
    phineas said:

The whole world is actively trying to destabilize america to get what they want. And it's working. You aren't just going to bomb america off the face of the earth. You have to let america blow themselves up. Has any country in history ever hated itself as much?

Yugoslavia would like a word

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Proof?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/17/15653434/israel-spy-compromised-trump-russians

LOL you're actually comparing Trump to FDR and Churchill? Do you really believe Trump has any competence in military strategy or foreign policy?

You Troomps continue to want us to give him the benefit of a doubt but he has not given us any reason to believe he's not completely stupid and incompetent.
    Source? Oh they don't have one. Obunghole and Biden outed the SEAL's that killed Bin Laden. Where were you? Liberal double standards are always special.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Proof?

Source? Oh they don't have one. Obunghole and Biden outed the SEAL's that killed Bin Laden. Where were you? Liberal double standards are always special.

Classic Troomp defense strategy

-Dismiss any news as FAKE if it is critical of Trump
    -Bring up obscure fake news story to accuse Democrats of doing the same

Try harder.

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Proof?

Try harder.
    Nothing obscure. There are no named sources for any of this crap. This is a liberal media witch hunt it's been going on since trump beat TBOB.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Proof?

Try harder.
    Nothing obscure. There are no named sources for any of this crap. This is a liberal media witch hunt it's been going on since trump beat TBOB.
    Trump confirms the leaks and has said repeatedly that the real issue is the leaks, not what was leaked.

Lemming.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Proof?

Try harder.
    Trump confirms the leaks and has said repeatedly that the real issue is the leaks, not what was leaked.

Lemming.
    We have no idea just what was supposedly "leaked". You are a maroon.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,973 Founders Club
    phineas said:

The Jew rat is actively trying to destabilize america to get what they want. And it's working. You aren't just going to bomb america off the face of the earth. You have to let america blow themselves up. Has any country in history ever hated itself as much?

Stay woke.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    edited May 2017
    But, but Killary

But, but something about e-mails

But, but Bengazzi

But, but Bill was a rapist

Christ ... I, for one, embrace our current political state of affairs. It, coupled with social media, has taught me just how massive the stupid problem is in this country.

I'm not being cute or sardonic: I honestly didn't have a good appreciation for it. Sure, I knew there were a lot of stupid people. But I didn't have a feel for just how severe it is ... how much it is the rule rather than the exception.

In a country with compulsory education through grade 12, where the standard of living is such that, even if you are in our version of poverty, you still have access to the most basic of needs (water, shelter, etc.), where even if you live in a crack house in a shit hole like Aberdeen, Washington you will have more than enough resources at your disposal to do anything you want to do ... even with all of that, the vast majority (I'm thinking well north of 75%) of this country's population is legitimately stupid and completely hostage to whatever stupid things their parents taught them growing up.

I will w/o question retire outside of the US. I just haven't figured out where.

But, but Killary

But, but Bengazzi

Christ ... I, for one, embrace our current political state of affairs. It, coupled with social media, has taught me just how massive the stupid problem is in this country.

I'm not being cute or sardonic: I honestly didn't have a good appreciation for it. Sure, I knew there were a lot of stupid people. But I didn't have a feel for just how severe it is ... how much it is the rule rather than the exception.

In a country with compulsory education through grade 12, where the standard of living is such that, even if you are in our version of poverty, you still have access to the most basic of needs (water, shelter, etc.), where even if you live in a crack house in a shit hole like Aberdeen, Washington you will have more than enough resources at your disposal to do anything you want to do ... even with all of that, the vast majority (I'm thinking well north of 75%) of this country's population is legitimately stupid and completely hostage to whatever stupid things their parents taught them growing up.

I called Madeira already
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,494

But, but Killary

But, but Bengazzi

Tldr
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,973 Founders Club
    Creepy cuck! SAD!!!!!!!

But, but Killary

But, but Bengazzi

Tldr
    liar; you read every word I write. you hover over this board waiting for the creep to appear.

I should be paying rent, but I won't.
    PurpleJ said:

Creepy cuck! SAD!!!!!!!

ts;dr
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858

But, but Killary

But, but Bengazzi

Hurry the fuck up then.

Oh I forgot. You're poor.

But everyone else is stupid

Gotcha