Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Clintons are dirty

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028

BearsWiin said:

I think it's weird that today we witnessed the former FBI Director administer a head shot to a sitting president, and this retard bin is still wasting whatever passes for mental energy arguing about Hillary.

Troomps gonna Troomp
    What do you call the other side that are still crying?

Because let's face it. This whole argument is bullshit.

Here we enjoy tits and cocaine.

And every 15 years a decent football team.
    People that are still crying about Hillary are fags, regardless of their political persuasion.

She lost because losers lose.

S>T POTD
    No. If I was arguing anything on behalf or against Hillary, we would be in S>T POTD territory.

Don't you have a President you can be proud of who is making America great again?
    This presidency is done. He may survive, but the last two days would be crippling to a capable politician (and if he were a capable politician he wouldn't have gotten himself into this mess).

Not like he had an agenda anyway.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I think it's weird that today we witnessed the former FBI Director administer a head shot to a sitting president, and this retard bin is still wasting whatever passes for mental energy arguing about Hillary.

Troomps gonna Troomp

People that are still crying about Hillary are fags, regardless of their political persuasion.

S>T POTD
    No. If I was arguing anything on behalf or against Hillary, we would be in S>T POTD territory.

Don't you have a President you can be proud of who is making America great again?
    This presidency is done. He may survive, but the last two days would be crippling to a capable politician (and if he were a capable politician he wouldn't have gotten himself into this mess).

I dunno, the GOP seems intent on following him off the cliff. Maybe Bernie and friends start a new center-left party, the Dems can be the center-right party they already are, and the GOP goes the way of the Whigs.

An actual duck can dream.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,971 Founders Club
    edited May 2017
    I loled at Bernie being center left. Good one!
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD

I dunno, the GOP seems intent on following him off the cliff. Maybe Bernie and friends start a new center-left party, the Dems can be the center-right party they already are, and the GOP goes the way of the Whigs.

Can an actual duck dream?
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,283 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD

PurpleJ said:

By the standard of the rest of the world, it's no joke. Jeremy Corbym and Melenchon, as well as the Podemos and Syriza parties make Bernie look all bourgeois and shit
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

The GOP would have started impeachment hearings if Hillary did a fraction of the stupid shit Trump has. I can't believe it's only been 4 months. Imagine how many more fuckups Trump will have before his couch gets put up for sale.

What stupid shit are you referring to? Or do you mean the endless headlines of accusations that have amounted to nothing but angry people screaming angry things at people they agree with?
    edited May 2017
    BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD

I think the last two days they're finally realizing the potential consequences of doing that. Don't expect them to close ranks around him for too much longer. Now, what they do as a party going forward, I don't know, but I don't think they follow him over the cliff, just up to the precipice.
    GOP also needs to burn to the ground.

I'm hoping for mass chaos where I take over my current condo building and just hoard blonde tan bitches and Mexican chicks with nice asses until it's over.

J takes Tac. Due to no opposition since no one else wants it.

Khaleesi takes wherever Derek lives. (Since it's already clear she's more of a man than him.)

The throbber starts a new religion focused on titties and cocaine.

Swaye walks across the country (ironic) to become a high priest.

Gorst, well.....we all know what crazy shits happening there.

Clearly I'm drinking.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,971 Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

By the standard of the rest of the world, it's no joke. Jeremy Corbym and Melenchon, as well as the Podemos and Syriza parties make Bernie look all bourgeois and shit
    Almost as funny as we can't have transportation without government! LOL!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD

I think the last two days they're finally realizing the potential consequences of doing that. Don't expect them to close ranks around him for too much longer. Now, what they do as a party going forward, I don't know, but I don't think they follow him over the cliff, just up to the precipice.

I'm hoping for mass chaos where I take over my current condo building and just hoard blonde tan bitches and Mexican chicks with nice asses until it's over.

Khaleesi takes wherever Derek lives. (Since it's already clear she's more of a man than him.)

Clearly I'm drinking.
    I appreciate your drunk posts.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,612 Standard Supporter
    BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/a-gop-senators-guide-to-a-trump-scandal-1-say-youre-troubled-2-keep-walking/2017/05/16/1b0ff5ec-3a66-11e7-a058-ddbb23c75d82_story.html

As scandals grow, GOP senators say they’re ‘troubled’ but not much else

It’s the equivalent of sending “thoughts and prayers” — the phrase is always appropriate, though eventually meaningless.

--
    Sounds like the WaPo reads this bored
    edited May 2017

BearsWiin said:

AZDuck said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD

Clearly I'm drinking.
    I appreciate your drunk posts.
    It was open for a while and I kept adding to it while on the phone with my mother.

We're going to SF tomorrow and she's trying to make plans of what we'll do.
    I wasnt paying much attention because we're gonna visit my brother then just get drunk for 3 days.
    PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    You can have Tucson. No one wants it.

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    Fuck off, I'm moving to Madeira if the world goes tits up
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    I searched Madeira hot girls and I see what you're up to. They may fall under the throbbers new religion.

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

AZDuck said:

PurpleJ said:

Stay on topik, fag
    I searched Madeira hot girls and I see what you're up to. They may fall under the throbbers new religion.

She can convert me for at least fifteen minutes.

Who am I kidding, 81 seconds
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    The GOP establishment has been against Trump since he announced. The political commentary here must come out of a cereal box.

He's on his own and he's comfortable in chaos unlike his opponents who have an old playbook that no longer works

Let's get McCain to rip him!!!!!1111!!!!
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

The GOP establishment has been against Trump since he announced. The political commentary here must come out of a cereal box.

He's on his own and he's comfortable in chaos unlike his opponents who have an old playbook that no longer works

Let's get McCain to rip him!!!!!1111!!!!

Agree.

It doesn't help him accomplish much, but that's good as long as he thinks he is winning.