Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Clintons are dirty

WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
Water is fucking wet. This is not mutually exclusive with the current admin being a dumpster fire, hth.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    The GOP would have started impeachment hearings if Hillary did a fraction of the stupid shit Trump has. I can't believe it's only been 4 months. Imagine how many more fuckups Trump will have before his couch gets put up for sale.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The GOP would have started impeachment hearings if Hillary did a fraction of the stupid shit Trump has. I can't believe it's only been 4 months. Imagine how many more fuckups Trump will have before his couch gets put up for sale.

But emails and Benghazi.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

The point about Obama and Hillary is how none of you had a problem with anything they did while now you are going hysterically nuts 4 months in as you said.

The media is playing to the low info moron and you're dancing along

Hope this helps

Trump confirms what the media says and his biggest concern is who is leaking the information.

Shill.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

The point about Obama and Hillary is how none of you had a problem with anything they did while now you are going hysterically nuts 4 months in as you said.

Hope this helps

Sounds good. Whatever stands in the way of needless trade wars, scapegoating Mexican labor, fear-mongering Asian trading partners, recession-inducing tariffs, and ridiculously wasteful border walls is worth it. Can't wait to see what's in store tomorrow!
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited May 2017

Hope this helps

Obama and Hillary are just like any other politician. Corrupt, power hungry, dishonest. That's why I didn't support hillary in the primaries. Had their been a primary in 2012 I would have done the same with Obama.

However, both of them are mentally stable, know something about policy and have a respect for how government is supposed to function in the United states. With trump were 0/3 on all of those things.
    Hillary would be impeached today she done 1/50th of what Trump has done as president.

It's almost as if one can see the flaws in a candidate but also understand that it's better than electing an authoritarian lunatic
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Hillary is mentally stable?

Good one. Low info like I said
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858
    edited May 2017

Hillary is mentally stable?

Good one. Low info like I said

Well I would never say she's stupid or nuts. Just evil, corrupt, and horrendous
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    PurpleJ said:

It would be best not to mention head shots in the same sentence as Hillary.

#goonsquad

I'm as afraid of Hillary's Illuminati Hit Squads as I am of God striking me down with a thunderbolt, and for the same reason
    BearsWiin said:

PurpleJ said:

It would be best not to mention head shots in the same sentence as Hillary.

#goonsquad

I'm as afraid of Hillary's Illuminati Hit Squads as I am of God striking me down with a thunderbolt, and for the same reason
    Because you haven't turned down Chelsea. Yet.

As soon as the ol SINT comes out of your mouth on here you are donzo
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    BearsWiin said:

I think it's weird that today we witnessed the former FBI Director administer a head shot to a sitting president, and this retard bin is still wasting whatever passes for mental energy arguing about Hillary.

Troomps gonna Troomp

BearsWiin said:

I think it's weird that today we witnessed the former FBI Director administer a head shot to a sitting president, and this retard bin is still wasting whatever passes for mental energy arguing about Hillary.

Troomps gonna Troomp
    What do you call the other side that are still crying?

Because let's face it. This whole argument is bullshit.

Here we enjoy tits and cocaine.

And every 15 years a decent football team.

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

People that are still crying about Hillary are fags, regardless of their political persuasion.

She lost because losers lose.

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

People that are still crying about Hillary are fags, regardless of their political persuasion.

S>T POTD

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD
    No. If I was arguing anything on behalf or against Hillary, we would be in S>T POTD territory.

Don't you have a President you can be proud of who is making America great again?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

BearsWiin said:

Troomps gonna Troomp

S>T POTD
    No. If I was arguing anything on behalf or against Hillary, we would be in S>T POTD territory.

Don't you have a President you can be proud of who is making America great again?
    NMTEB

#NotMyPresident