Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pastor tries to walk on water, eaten by crocodiles

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club

I laff every time one stupid religion (in the case we can assume Shia Islam) makes fun of another's myths and superstitions. Jesus couldn't have walked on water, but Muhammad sure rode the spirit horse to Jerusalem.

I laugh at all stupid religions
    As do I. I'm as much of a dick head, militant atheist as anyone here.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    I laff at all religions.

HTH
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    I laff at all religions.

HTH
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161

I laff every time one stupid religion (in the case we can assume Shia Islam) makes fun of another's myths and superstitions. Jesus couldn't have walked on water, but Muhammad sure rode the spirit horse to Jerusalem.

He rode "a" spirit horse

Not "THE" Spirit Horse
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,016 Founders Club
    tenndawg said:

He rode "a" spirit horse

Not "THE" Spirit Horse
    True, but in fairness one thing we have to give props to the A-rabs was the quality of their horses. 1 Arab stallion > a whole string on Injun ponies.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,645 Standard Supporter
    Cant quite buy the full on atheist approach. Too much weird shit happens in my own life just to be random chance.

And as far as believing in an afterlife - it's game theory. If I'm wrong, oh well. Wasted some Sundays and theological reading time before I become worm food.
    If I'm right and there is eternal hell and damnation, then all good. Those who wanted to live in absolute denial - well, you fucked.

But, yeah, organized religion. Fuck that. Mostly con games.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

I laugh at all stupid religions
    Redundant.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,858

Cant quite buy the full on atheist approach. Too much weird shit happens in my own life just to be random chance.

And as far as believing in an afterlife - it's game theory. If I'm wrong, oh well. Wasted some Sundays and theological reading time before I become worm food.
    If I'm right and there is eternal hell and damnation, then all good. Those who wanted to live in absolute denial - well, you fucked.

I'll just get baptized or something when I'm dying in the hospital.

Until then fuck Jesus, hookers and booze is my religion.
    edited May 2017

Jesus chilled with hookers. Certain theologians think he jumped Mary Magdalene frequently.

And the motherfucker turned the water into wine. He liked to partay.
    edited May 2017

Jesus chilled with hookers. Certain theologians think he jumped Mary Magdalene frequently.

And the motherfucker turned the water into wine. He liked to partay.
    When you put it like that

He wouldn't be too bad a guy to have around.

Plus there's the whole forgiveness thing for when you get too drunk and do something stupid

I guess I always think of him as a little vegan type pussy.

Jesus fucking Christ.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

This would be the Constantine method.
    AZDuck said:

This would be the Constantine method.
    No reason to reinvent the wheel

This is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing ever written on this board and I'm including DJs naturenews links. And dumb fucking @Doogles popping off about how great his intuition is.

I'm so fucking triggered by this board right now.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,969 Founders Club

Nominated.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,969 Founders Club
    I think what this should teach us that we are human. None of us can perform Jesus' miracles because we aren't divine. He died a prideful heretic.
    edited May 2017
    AZDuck said:

Never thought I would see a sex-crazed Grimace espouse Pascal's Wager here.

Never did I think Id be conversing over the internet with an actual duck.

This is, without a doubt, the dumbest thing ever written on this board and I'm including DJs naturenews links. And dumb fucking @Doogles popping off about how great his intuition is.

I'm so fucking triggered by this board right now.
    I'll pray for you.
    AZDuck said:

Never thought I would see a sex-crazed Grimace espouse Pascal's Wager here.

CS Lewis for our times.