Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Verone McKinley, 2018 4* CB, Carrollton (Hebron), TX (Committed to OREGON)

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    I wanted him. He wasn't coming here though. Only bright side is one less scholly for Oregon to take a west coast kid that we actually HASW.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    There's that fag talk again
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    @AZDuck do you like this prospect?
    He's from Tejas and not white so speed is legit. Haven't watched any film. Good offer list. Half chub
    BallzDeep said:

AZDuck said:

There's that fag talk again

Their are two types of actual gay men or "fags" as you are refer to them. Openly homosexual men and then the closeted gays who use homophobia as a front so that nobody suspects them of being gay. You're the latter. I'm here to tell you it's okay to come out. It's 2017. Being gay is no big deal these days. Let go of that shame and self-loathing man. You can't keep hating yourself and living a lie. I hope you find peace and happiness gay boy.
    Whoosh
    Peterman offered him, and you're a demonstrable dumbshit
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    AZDuck said:

Peterman offered him, and you're a demonstrable dumbshit

Just because you offer a kid doesn't mean that at some point during the process you either walk away or shift your attention away to players that you like better.
    If you've never seen Idiocracy, and Tequilla is rushing to you're defense in teen boi stocking threads, you might be a doog
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    On a related note, how many CBs are we? expecred to take? Last year we? had 3 (including Bryant) and the year before we took 3.
    edited July 2017
    Yep yer a doog
    AZDuck said:

If you've never seen Idiocracy, and Tequilla is rushing to you're defense in teen boi stocking threads, you might be a doog

Go look at the guys that UW has verbals from this year ... outside of Trey Lowe, all the guys are going to be long/big athletes that are going to fit at the top end of the elite spectrum.

When playing at the elite levels, the smallest things become significant advantages or disadvantages. A slight 5'10" CB has the potential to be taken advantage of. That's not opinion that's reality.

If Oregon keeps recruiting 5'10" CBs and UW keeps recruiting 6'2" and 6'3" WRs ... I'll take my chances.
    Christ Tequilla. Look at Oregon's commit list and pop off. This guy is like the 2d or 3d shortest one on it
    AZDuck said:

Christ Tequilla. Look at Oregon's commit list and pop off. This guy is like the 2d or 3d shortest one on it

What on your offer list should I be jealous of? There's maybe 2-3 guys on that list that I would want to have at UW.

And BTW, we have already taken 2 of your commits ...

My guess is that if we really want guys on your list, we'll take them between now and December.

I'm almost sorry for saying your name. You're like a Doogy beetlejuice
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

What on your offer list should I be jealous of? There's maybe 2-3 guys on that list that I would want to have at UW.

My guess is that if we really want guys on your list, we'll take them between now and December.

2 or 3? STOp.

I'd take Stephens, Adrian Jackson, Isaiah Bolden, Lenzy, Harrison, Holland, McKinley. I get why some might not take McKinley but I think you'd be nuts to pass on any of those other guys.
    I'm not taking any of their offensive guys with the exception of Harrison (who honestly I would prefer at S).

As for the DBs, let's see what we end up with before saying whether we want their guys or not.

Some of their guys (i.e. the Florida guys) are players that we're not even in on so I don't even consider the part of the guys that we would want.
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

2 or 3? STOp.

I'd take Stephens, Adrian Jackson, Isaiah Bolden, Lenzy, Harrison, Holland, McKinley. I get why some might not take McKinley but I think you'd be nuts to pass on any of those other guys.
    I'm not taking any of their offensive guys with the exception of Harrison (who honestly I would prefer at S).

As for the DBs, let's see what we end up with before saying whether we want their guys or not.

Some of their guys (i.e. the Florida guys) are players that we're not even in on so I don't even consider the part of the guys that we would want.
    The one thing I should have added is that we don't need that many DB's so obviously we couldn't take all of them I listed. But I'd be thrilled with Stephens at safety, Lenzy and Holland at corner and Harrison at RB. So that leaves McKinley out for not having room, and Bolden out for not having room/not someone we would have offered because of distance.

I get your point on Bolden and Thompson, but just because we can't get them doesn't mean we wouldn't take them.

They've got more dreck at the back end than I'd want, but they've got the makings of a very strong class at the top. It's a Sark plus class.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,128
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

2 or 3? STOp.

Also guys who will jump ship if it starts sinking early.
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

AZDuck said:

2 or 3? STOp.

Based on their talent I'd take Jackson, Harrison, and Holland and that's it. But I don't know the character of those guys so it might be less than that.
    You wouldn't take Stephens or Lenzy?

Sure.gif