Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• KnuteRockneKnuteRockne Member Posts: 13
    He should stop texting that old hag and just sign the ND LOI already.
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Anybody see anything from Loy on the ND page?
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

DawgFader said:

Baseman said:

Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

Just touched base with a source.

Turner still considering both options, nothing has been determined behind closed doors yet, but he has told both staffs that he wants to have a decision done by today.

So, essentially nothing new, but that's the latest around 5:45 pm.

Fuck Turner. Talent matters but he’s a pussy. Taylor Rapp, Tommie Smith. Tony Parrish et. All he’s not.

Pull the offer and double down on McCoy, Ford, Martinez, Hemuli, To’oto’o in January. I’d rather have the extra scholarship than some fag who can’t make up his mind, the kind of fag that hesitates on a bang bang play and costs us? a game.
    This kid is bigtime gamer. He’s a difference maker and Lake will turn him into a 1st rounder.

He’s a pussy. A talented pussy but a pussy. Pussies don’t make good football players. I like good football players. HE had to take his official visit in the summer so he could make his decision. On his terms. He COMMITED SIX MONTHS AGO.

Now he decides he likes Notre Dame better. The team, the school, their coaches—except for Jimmy Lake. He’s had his test drive. He said he’d buy. He didn’t. He needed a few hours, then a night, then a couple of days. Now he might not pick until February.

He obviously doesn’t want to be here. I wanted him two days ago. Now I don’t. Fuck him.
    Sometims these are the shit sandwiches you gotta eat when a super talented kid is at the table. Sucks but that’s the deal.
    I don’t disagree but for how long? Turner has dictated his whole recruitment
    • A June visit so he could make his decision early
    • Commits
    • Second thoughts. Cool. It happens.
    • He recommitted, again, to the coaches two weeks ago
    • He allowed ND additional home visits. Ok
    • He allegedly decided he would sign at the 11th hour with ND. Sucks but it happens
    • He called Lake to give him the news. Cool
    • Lake talked him out of signing
    • Turner wanted a few hours to think
    • Then he wanted to sleep on it.
    • Then he needed a few days.
    • Now he wants to wait until February
    These situations never end well. If he signs with Washington, he’s gone the minute things don’t go his way.

The kids (ILTCTK) always dictate their recruitments. It’s defining characteristic of this peculiar chinstitution.
    His took his official visit in June so he could decide before school started. The players weren’t here. We invited him to a home game. He couldn’t afford to come. We invited him to the Cal game in Berkeley. He went to the ND game instead while commited to us.

He’s never met our players. He never saw our game day preparations or our program in season. He likes ND better. I wonder why
    Can't blame the kid for wanting to be there after experiencing Notre Dame Stadium for himself.

You can watch this video to appreciate the greatness of the house that I built.
    https://youtu.be/Q6aleeECA84
    Flagged, self-promotion.
    You're allowed to self promote when you're as great as I was.

I could coach circles around that midget bitch Saban right now.
    False, you never coached a black player, you’re completely irrelevant.
    Gil Dobie could make you lick the bottom of his loafers and have you begging for seconds. GOAT.
    I’ll stick with Babe Ruth, thank you very much
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Good for Turner. He's dragged this out for 3 days and has gotten plenty of attention.
    We'll live without him
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

DawgFader said:

Baseman said:

Bread said:

Another update from Loy:

Just touched base with a source.

Turner still considering both options, nothing has been determined behind closed doors yet, but he has told both staffs that he wants to have a decision done by today.

So, essentially nothing new, but that's the latest around 5:45 pm.

Fuck Turner. Talent matters but he’s a pussy. Taylor Rapp, Tommie Smith. Tony Parrish et. All he’s not.

Pull the offer and double down on McCoy, Ford, Martinez, Hemuli, To’oto’o in January. I’d rather have the extra scholarship than some fag who can’t make up his mind, the kind of fag that hesitates on a bang bang play and costs us? a game.
    This kid is bigtime gamer. He’s a difference maker and Lake will turn him into a 1st rounder.

He’s a pussy. A talented pussy but a pussy. Pussies don’t make good football players. I like good football players. HE had to take his official visit in the summer so he could make his decision. On his terms. He COMMITED SIX MONTHS AGO.

Now he decides he likes Notre Dame better. The team, the school, their coaches—except for Jimmy Lake. He’s had his test drive. He said he’d buy. He didn’t. He needed a few hours, then a night, then a couple of days. Now he might not pick until February.

He obviously doesn’t want to be here. I wanted him two days ago. Now I don’t. Fuck him.
    Sometims these are the shit sandwiches you gotta eat when a super talented kid is at the table. Sucks but that’s the deal.
    I don’t disagree but for how long? Turner has dictated his whole recruitment
    • A June visit so he could make his decision early
    • Commits
    • Second thoughts. Cool. It happens.
    • He recommitted, again, to the coaches two weeks ago
    • He allowed ND additional home visits. Ok
    • He allegedly decided he would sign at the 11th hour with ND. Sucks but it happens
    • He called Lake to give him the news. Cool
    • Lake talked him out of signing
    • Turner wanted a few hours to think
    • Then he wanted to sleep on it.
    • Then he needed a few days.
    • Now he wants to wait until February
    These situations never end well. If he signs with Washington, he’s gone the minute things don’t go his way.

The kids (ILTCTK) always dictate their recruitments. It’s defining characteristic of this peculiar chinstitution.
    His took his official visit in June so he could decide before school started. The players weren’t here. We invited him to a home game. He couldn’t afford to come. We invited him to the Cal game in Berkeley. He went to the ND game instead while commited to us.

He’s never met our players. He never saw our game day preparations or our program in season. He likes ND better. I wonder why
    Can't blame the kid for wanting to be there after experiencing Notre Dame Stadium for himself.

You can watch this video to appreciate the greatness of the house that I built.
    https://youtu.be/Q6aleeECA84
    Flagged, self-promotion.
    You're allowed to self promote when you're as great as I was.

I could coach circles around that midget bitch Saban right now.
    False, you never coached a black player, you’re completely irrelevant.
    Gil Dobie could make you lick the bottom of his loafers and have you begging for seconds. GOAT.
    I’ll stick with Babe Ruth, thank you very much
    You like you’re heroes uncrashed
    Pretty sure the dawgman guys are actually all asleep lol
    edited December 2018

He sure seems to be having fun at least
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    Domicillo said:

He sure seems to be having fun at least

Too soon, think of @KnuteRockne

This thread is going to be amazing when he doesn't sign tonight and signs with us in February.

I stand with Spam.

If he doesnt sign in the next 10 mins its a very good thing
    He could’ve got an offer to announce at a bowl game and is going to keep things quiet now even though he signed, who knows!
    edited December 2018
    I actually don’t think he’d be doing all these tiny tweeks to his bio if he’s prepping to announce soon.
  • HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    I bet he sent it in at 12:01 only to have it be invalid.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,304
    I kinda hope he just never signs and drags this shit out past the second signing day

I kinda hope he just never signs and drags this shit out past the second signing day

“I could sign in February, or I could wait til next year...”