Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I almost hope he signed. If not we probably need to nuke this thread and try again
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

I almost hope he signed. If not we probably need to nuke this thread and try again

91,500. First 100k view thread?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

dhdawg said:

91,500. First 100k view thread?
    Possibly, I think the marlon stuff got broken into a bunch of separate threads otherwise that’d probably win.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Even if by some Christmas miracle he sticks with his commitment to UW I now feel dirty for caring about this and I’m going to go clean my soul with bleach. I’ve been played by a teenager. Touché.

Poast of the year candidate
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Doogman user “ericspainting” has had ENOUGH!!!!

“Honestly,this is such nonsense for lack of a better word.he had his chance with UW.We are a class organization.In my opinion he aint worth the attention anymore.If you cant man up and make a decision.he might be half retarded.So why do we see this for 2 weeks.”

“I get up on roofs everyday.I sweat and bleed for a living.Gladly,maybe Asa should get up there with me so I could watch him quit right in front of me.Muscle up Asa and quit playing games with real men.I kinda think you are a bluff....show me different.muscle up!”

Think of the geriatric smelly laborers with (likely) god awful halitosis, Asa!!!!!!

Bad look for painters everywhere
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Woke up to piss and get more water to help with my incoming hangover and checked here and Twitter. I'm 45yo with 3 kids.

You'd think my first move would've been Brazzers.

Thank you for showing me my future.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I know a lot of people have commented that Asa will be surrounded by UW commits at the Poly Bowl. Asa isn’t going to the Poly Bowl.
    Unless they change the rule this year a player can play in one game. The All American Game is the most prestigious & he is scheduled to play in it.
  • Options
    MisterEm said:
    Where have you gone Woodward and Bernstein? Now; more than ever.
  • Options
    AF9705 said:

I know a lot of people have commented that Asa will be surrounded by UW commits at the Poly Bowl. Asa isn’t going to the Poly Bowl.
    Unless they change the rule this year a player can play in one game. The All American Game is the most prestigious & he is scheduled to play in it.

Paging @IrishDawg22
  • Options

Doogman user “ericspainting” has had ENOUGH!!!!

“Honestly,this is such nonsense for lack of a better word.he had his chance with UW.We are a class organization.In my opinion he aint worth the attention anymore.If you cant man up and make a decision.he might be half retarded.So why do we see this for 2 weeks.”

“I get up on roofs everyday.I sweat and bleed for a living.Gladly,maybe Asa should get up there with me so I could watch him quit right in front of me.Muscle up Asa and quit playing games with real men.I kinda think you are a bluff....show me different.muscle up!”

Think of the geriatric smelly laborers with (likely) god awful halitosis, Asa!!!!!!

@Baseman ?
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    AF9705 said:

It's two games man.

You used to be dialed in. TF happened to you?
  • Options
    DawgsRusDawgsRus Member Posts: 40
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

Haha look again my friend. Asa is not on the roster for the under armor all American bowl. Only the poly bowl. Just cause he states he is an “adidas all American” adidas does not have a game
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DawgsRus said:

AF9705 said:

Haha look again my friend. Asa is not on the roster for the under armor all American bowl. Only the poly bowl. Just cause he states he is an “adidas all American” adidas does not have a game
    I thought he was on the roster with Tuitele and McDuffie.