Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    19% sure he’s gone!
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019

19% sure he’s gone!

Flipping that at making it 81% he gone will not only make life easier with following Asa Turner, but for UDUB recruiting in general.

Joke aside, you’re supposed to tell me after watching 0-12 that I’m supposed to actually believe recruits wanna come here? gtfoh
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

19% sure he’s gone!

Flipping that at making it 81% he gone will not only make life easier with following Asa Turner, but for UDUB recruiting in general.

Joke aside, you’re supposed to tell me after watching 0-12 that I’m supposed to actually believe recruits wanna come here? gtfoh
    If only we were a world-renown academic school.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    To read this article and more, subscribe now —

7-Day Free Trial
    Get access to this article and all of the in-depth coverage from the 247Sports Network with this special offer.

7-DAY FREE TRIAL
    Already a subscriber? Login
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019

I love this kids game and I want him so fucking badly, but Jesus Christ I can’t think of another recruiting process that I just wanted to fucking end this badly. Put me out of my fucking misery already.

(With Elias Ricks gone & Kelee telling us we were cute but now it’s time to fuck off, if Asa does end up at ND, that’s a tough start for Mr. Damaged Goods heading into UDUB’s biggest recruiting year ever)

BlairAngulo

"Fighting Irish signee Marist Liufau spending time with Notre Dame target Asa Turner during defensive drills. They’re both playing safety for Team Makai"

https://247sports.com/Board/30/Contents/College-football-recruiting-Updates-from-the-first-day-of-practice-at-Polynesian-Bowl-127734763/
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

JFC this kid acts like there's a gun to his head and he has to decide which family member lives and which one gets executed. It's not that fucking difficult. You were right the first time. Just go to UW and have a great time. Simple. What would Jesus do? Probably honor his word to the kind people he committed to.

Notre dormers probably would say Jesus went with his heart lol
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    animate said:

JFC this kid acts like there's a gun to his head and he has to decide which family member lives and which one gets executed. It's not that fucking difficult. You were right the first time. Just go to UW and have a great time. Simple. What would Jesus do? Probably honor his word to the kind people he committed to.

And Jesus' heart would tell him not to betray those he made a commitment to.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

animate said:

Jesus would've thought Michael Thomas was top-5 wide receiver.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    DeepDawg said:

animate said:

Jesus doesn't care about football.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

DeepDawg said:

animate said:

Blasphemous Ballz, I say.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeepDawg said:

animate said:

Jesus can't play rugby bc he's got holes in his hands...
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,894
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

How do you start with JFC and end with WWJD... complete opposite sides of the spectrum. Feels like you’ve done this before in another aids filled threads. De ja vu? (Not the titty joint @Swaye @PurpleThrobber)
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Ballz you killing us
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Essentially says

1) Planning on committing closer to signing day rather than at Poly Bowl
    2) Recruits of both teams at the Poly Bowl know to respect his space
    3) He is less stressed now than he was earlier
    4) Pete has already visited, J Lake has an in home coming up. Some ND assistants also have an in home, B Kelly only does in homes with kids who are committed
    5) Article doesn’t show that he is leaning towards one particular program at this moment in time

10.95 please
    Check the Wam for more hot premium talk about Asa brought to you by the ETS.