Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to J

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Listen guys. This is 4th grade shit. Seriously embarrassing to read. If this board wants to stomp kim this is hardly advanced discussion. You guys look like a bunch of cucks sitting around in kindergarden art class eating paste (which is symbolic as hell) throwing clay at each other. Grow the fuck up bitches, holy fuckall!
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

When has racism ever been accepted here J you whiney cunt? Post an image of a black dude in a noose and see how long it takes to be flagged. Learn to handle yourself above the belt. Youre not in kiddygarten anymore son.

So image of a black guy in a noose is the only form of racism. Got it!
    Let me bring the analogy down to your Community college level Baze. A burning black man in a noose. Got it?

When has racism ever been accepted here J you whiney cunt? Post an image of a black dude in a noose and see how long it takes to be flagged. Learn to handle yourself above the belt. Youre not in kiddygarten anymore son.

I've been out of town today, and came home tonight to see that PL_SS has made some racist remarks on our boards after I asked him not to do so. In this historic moment, it is with regret I announce that he becomes the first poaster in HH history to get a "time out". Puppy will not be able to post for a couple days. Hopefully this will rectify the issue before we have to discuss the b word.

I can't justify defending him against others taunting his paralysis if he is going to talk like this on our boreds.
    Uh Baabs, doesnt that prove my point dipshit?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Arabies have black-lined pussy lips. For guys/gals like J, tommy, Nacho, whove never studied a pussy lip, picture a quilcene oyster
    Jeezus baabs you get dumber with every post. And how is this racist? Arabie's pussy lips do look like oysters. Of course you havent seen many pussy lips. Prolly just 2, 1 for each side of the woman who was dumb enough to marry your fat ass. And again, not directed at any person on HH.
    Pics or get the fuck out.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,353 Founders Club
    This whole thread is an abomination. Except for the oyster part, which admittedly made me giggle.

Arabies have black-lined pussy lips. For guys/gals like J, tommy, Nacho, whove never studied a pussy lip, picture a quilcene oyster
    This cumming from the bored's resident islamocuck.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,851

This whole board is a cesspool

I know Derek.

Your brainchild has turned out to be a fat kid with downs.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,903 Founders Club

This whole thread is an abomination. Except for the oyster part, which admittedly made me giggle.

No J?
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,696 Founders Club

So image of a black guy in a noose is the only form of racism. Got it!
    Let me bring the analogy down to your Community college level Baze. A burning black man in a noose. Got it?
    Huh?

PurpleJ said:

Ironic that I'm a whiney cunt when you cried to DJ to have my posts deleted.
    No J. Pup dont cry to anybody. But im forced to follow the rules here, so too should you. If you cant handle getting your little twat roasted repeatedely on a forum without resorting to the equivilent of posting burning black dudes in nooses, your parents shouldnt have allowed you off child-lock to read and post on HH. How did you get through 9th grade last year? Id hold off the drivers license if I were your folks until you prove mature enough to handle the responsibilities of a 16 year old. Ive got 24,500 reasons youre not ready yet.
    Disagree. You're a whiny sniveling drippy cunt.
    Nacho, the ° symbol denotes pup's material. If youre going to use my shit, apply my trademark to said material.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

PurpleJ said:

No J. Pup dont cry to anybody. But im forced to follow the rules here, so too should you. If you cant handle getting your little twat roasted repeatedely on a forum without resorting to the equivilent of posting burning black dudes in nooses, your parents shouldnt have allowed you off child-lock to read and post on HH. How did you get through 9th grade last year? Id hold off the drivers license if I were your folks until you prove mature enough to handle the responsibilities of a 16 year old. Ive got 24,500 reasons youre not ready yet.
    Nacho, the ° symbol denotes pup's material. If youre going to use my shit, apply my trademark to said material.
    Drippy cunt is MY material.

But still.
    Mi

PurpleJ said:

Drippy cunt is MY material.

But still.
    Oh shit Nacho you coined drippy cunt? So thats like Vanilla ice adding one extra note on top of Queen's 'under pressure' and calling the sample his own. Fucking goof

PurpleJ said:

Can't blame you for being upset. I would be too if a bunch of bearded cunts were always plagiarism my shit ya.