Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to J

13»

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,903 Founders Club

Mi

PurpleJ said:

When has racism ever been accepted here J you whiney cunt? Post an image of a black dude in a noose and see how long it takes to be flagged. Learn to handle yourself above the belt. Youre not in kiddygarten anymore son.

Ironic that I'm a whiney cunt when you cried to DJ to have my posts deleted.
    No J. Pup dont cry to anybody. But im forced to follow the rules here, so too should you. If you cant handle getting your little twat roasted repeatedely on a forum without resorting to the equivilent of posting burning black dudes in nooses, your parents shouldnt have allowed you off child-lock to read and post on HH. How did you get through 9th grade last year? Id hold off the drivers license if I were your folks until you prove mature enough to handle the responsibilities of a 16 year old. Ive got 24,500 reasons youre not ready yet.
    Disagree. You're a whiny sniveling drippy cunt.
    Nacho, the ° symbol denotes pup's material. If youre going to use my shit, apply my trademark to said material.
    Drippy cunt is MY material.

But still.
    Oh shit Nacho you coined drippy cunt? So thats like Vanilla ice adding one extra note on top of Queen's 'under pressure' and calling the sample his own. Fucking goof
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,488 Standard Supporter
    holy shit, this place