Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Draft Day Prediction Thread

124»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs

You don't have the fucking balls to ever make an opinion worth a shit ... so it's easy for you to sit back and cherry pick those that make opinions ...

Go drink a gallon of fucking bleach, take a bath in a tub of gasoline, then step outside and light up a Cuban cigar in a strong wind ...

Draft projections are dumb.

I don't even know why some of you idiots play the game.
    Because some of us like to have opinions and talking about various things ...

Some fucktards like yourself who can't do shit right like to feel better about yourself by trying to tear other people down to prop yourself up.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs

You don't have the fucking balls to ever make an opinion worth a shit ... so it's easy for you to sit back and cherry pick those that make opinions ...

Go drink a gallon of fucking bleach, take a bath in a tub of gasoline, then step outside and light up a Cuban cigar in a strong wind ...

Some fucktards like yourself who can't do shit right like to feel better about yourself by trying to tear other people down to prop yourself up.
    I don't mind when you pop off with your terrible opinions.

They make me laugh.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs

They make me laugh.
    For an omnipresent and humorless poaster you'd think you would fit in better here. Maybe get a dog or something.
    Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

@TierbsHsotBoobs

They make me laugh.
    For an omnipresent and humorless poaster you'd think you would fit in better here. Maybe get a dog or something.
    You think this is Doogman?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Nobody actually knows how the draft will shake out after the first couple rounds.

Nobody actually knows how the draft will shake out after the first couple picks.