Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dylan Morris, 4* 2019 QB, Graham (Graham-Kapowsin), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Elite-11-Finals-Day-One-Top-11-Performers-118708100

No. 5 Dylan Morris, Graham (Wash.) Kapowsin

Committed to Washington - Morris was very consistent today, as he always is and does a little of everything well. He always looks on balance and composed, throws with advanced timing and anticipation, and is among the most accurate quarterbacks in the country. His arm strength has improved and the Husky commit looked healthy, saying he’s almost fully recovered from a previous ankle injury.

Didn't see Millen discussed. I'm sure Mosster can jump in and clarify how Millen was the most consistent QB out there.
    Cale probably never takes a snap at Oregon. I believed it when we offered him and believe it now that we took his commitment was a ploy to get his little brother who will be an NFL player and his dad is a good ally to have.

Cale the player, at least on film (I have a Hudl premium account so I watch their actual game film and not highlight shit) reminds me a lot of Joey Harrington. Limited arm strength, but put the ball where is it supposed to be on time. That works at every level minus the NFL. He isn't a very good runner, but is very efficient when he does have to use his legs. Joey was a ridiculously great leader and had ties to Oregon and wanted to be great there. Millen doesn't have that.

Shough is an NFL caliber QB so he isn't passing him up Oregon will keep bringing in QB's ever year. If he lands us Clay then he was worth it.
    Probably a third of the QBs actually on NFL rosters aren't actually NFL caliber QBs, but sure, let's say your incoming recruit who hasn't even played a single snap in college yet is NFL caliber. That tracks.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Elite-11-Finals-Day-One-Top-11-Performers-118708100

Committed to Washington - Morris was very consistent today, as he always is and does a little of everything well. He always looks on balance and composed, throws with advanced timing and anticipation, and is among the most accurate quarterbacks in the country. His arm strength has improved and the Husky commit looked healthy, saying he’s almost fully recovered from a previous ankle injury.

Didn't see Millen discussed. I'm sure Mosster can jump in and clarify how Millen was the most consistent QB out there.
    Cale probably never takes a snap at Oregon. I believed it when we offered him and believe it now that we took his commitment was a ploy to get his little brother who will be an NFL player and his dad is a good ally to have.

Cale the player, at least on film (I have a Hudl premium account so I watch their actual game film and not highlight shit) reminds me a lot of Joey Harrington. Limited arm strength, but put the ball where is it supposed to be on time. That works at every level minus the NFL. He isn't a very good runner, but is very efficient when he does have to use his legs. Joey was a ridiculously great leader and had ties to Oregon and wanted to be great there. Millen doesn't have that.

Shough is an NFL caliber QB so he isn't passing him up Oregon will keep bringing in QB's ever year. If he lands us Clay then he was worth it.
    Probably a third of the QBs actually on NFL rosters aren't actually NFL caliber QBs, but sure, let's say your incoming recruit who hasn't even played a single snap in college yet is NFL caliber. That tracks.
    6'5", #1 overall recruit for AZ, Elite 11, etc. Yes, those guys usually get picked up. Eason isn't very good but he will get a shot too for the same reason.

You do realize over half the NFL draft and undrafted free agents are already over before any of those kids step foot on a college campus. Some kids develop, sure, but the ones that already have the numbers before it starts are getting there. If they stay or not is a totally different story.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Why wouldn't he? This kid is just the next in line of players Cristobal is going to be putting in the NFL. Here are some quick hits from really good reports from a Ducks insider to help persuade you:

(Disclaimer: I took the liberty to just use the good parts, some of them were a little wordy and I cut out the fluff. Only the best for HH.)

The Ducks have two NFL players at corner with a possible third that will be a freshman and two more coming next year.

They were both All-American high school players, had very high SPARQ scores which means they will combine well, and both will make an All-Conference team before they leave.

Graham and Commodore 64 are sophomores who are both NFL players.

The Ducks have a top 5 pick at QB.

The D-line has some promising youth with 1st round caliber senior

The LB's are are experienced with a sure fire NFL player leading the group.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

holy fuck there is hudl premium? @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi u guys have that?
    What do you think coaches use? They charge our program like $2,500 a year for the subscription. Huld Pro and Hudl Assist are fucking amazing.
    Are you telling me that they won’t cut you a deal for coaching at the highest level?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Also Dylan got #5 at the E11. Such fag, I know. But hey, free pub. Good to see he can thrive in the setting he is meant for.

I honestly would just like both him and Millen and may the best man win.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

elord821 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Based on Clay's freshman team tape, he's really good. I'm anxious to watch his JV tape next season.
    Clay's Freshman tape is good. Sam Huard's freshman tape is transcendent.
    So let's follow the logic of the Quook talking about their future great QBs …

Oregon gets Cale Millen ... UW gets Dylan Morris ... it would appear as if Morris is the better talent but obviously a long way to go.

Oregon's leveraging Cale Millen to get Clay Millen in the future ... UW will likely tap into Sam Huard as a Husky Legacy who as you described is transcendent and quite possibly on track to be better than both Damon and Brock.

So for little brother talking about how good they are going to be going forward and how well they are recruiting, that's great. But remember that big brother is recruiting at a better level. And let's also remember one more thing ... big brother develops players better than little brother.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Huard-Millen might shape up to be a Rypien-Browning situation. First come first served.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

6'5", #1 overall recruit for AZ, Elite 11, etc. Yes, those guys usually get picked up. Eason isn't very good but he will get a shot too for the same reason.

You do realize over half the NFL draft and undrafted free agents are already over before any of those kids step foot on a college campus. Some kids develop, sure, but the ones that already have the numbers before it starts are getting there. If they stay or not is a totally different story.
    Dude, have you even seen Jake Browning's stars? You may not realize this, but Jake has 4 years of high school under his belt too.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018
    Congratulations guys!! didn’t think it was possible to contract Aids through eyes but we did it. mods time to shut this thread down
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,807
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Dude, have you even seen Jake Browning's stars? You may not realize this, but Jake has 4 years of high school under his belt too.
    Not to mention he'll do everything possible to win the game.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    We are gearing up to play Clay-Chalkville last year, it's Sunday. Hudl comes up on the big TV. They are playing Pinson. This kid gets the ball snapped to him, play fakes, snaps back around and drops an absolute dime on a corner route for about a 30 yard gain with robotic type precision. I ask, "who the fuck is that kid?"

"Boy, that's Bo Nix."

The kid is an absolute fucking stud. We open against Tua's little brother this year and it's not even close. Man vs Boy. Auburn will make the playoffs under that kid.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    James Clemens high @Mosster47? oh.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Be respectful when you talk about the next Andy Dalton at TCU