Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dylan Morris, 4* 2019 QB, Graham (Graham-Kapowsin), WA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He reminds me a lot of another miniscule 150 pound piece of shit homosexual looking white boy
    If u can stomach it, watch what happens when turds like this go against a highly rated college defenses(NSFL):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_2rlUon6k
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

He reminds me a lot of another miniscule 150 pound piece of shit homosexual looking white boy
    If u can stomach it, watch what happens when turds like this go against a highly rated college defenses(NSFL):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ_2rlUon6k

Just reminded me what a horrible game Jojo had. HE IS NOT A FREE SAFETY.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    is morris quick like mcsorley
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    edited May 2018
    no pete hates athletic people
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

no pete hates athletic people

Disagree
    Lubick.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Sources said:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Elite-11-Finals-Day-One-Top-11-Performers-118708100

No. 5 Dylan Morris, Graham (Wash.) Kapowsin

Committed to Washington - Morris was very consistent today, as he always is and does a little of everything well. He always looks on balance and composed, throws with advanced timing and anticipation, and is among the most accurate quarterbacks in the country. His arm strength has improved and the Husky commit looked healthy, saying he’s almost fully recovered from a previous ankle injury.

Didn't see Millen discussed. I'm sure Mosster can jump in and clarify how Millen was the most consistent QB out there.
    Cale probably never takes a snap at Oregon. I believed it when we offered him and believe it now that we took his commitment was a ploy to get his little brother who will be an NFL player and his dad is a good ally to have.

Cale the player, at least on film (I have a Hudl premium account so I watch their actual game film and not highlight shit) reminds me a lot of Joey Harrington. Limited arm strength, but put the ball where is it supposed to be on time. That works at every level minus the NFL. He isn't a very good runner, but is very efficient when he does have to use his legs. Joey was a ridiculously great leader and had ties to Oregon and wanted to be great there. Millen doesn't have that.

Shough is an NFL caliber QB so he isn't passing him up Oregon will keep bringing in QB's ever year. If he lands us Clay then he was worth it.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

https://247sports.com/ContentGallery/Elite-11-Finals-Day-One-Top-11-Performers-118708100

Committed to Washington - Morris was very consistent today, as he always is and does a little of everything well. He always looks on balance and composed, throws with advanced timing and anticipation, and is among the most accurate quarterbacks in the country. His arm strength has improved and the Husky commit looked healthy, saying he’s almost fully recovered from a previous ankle injury.

Didn't see Millen discussed. I'm sure Mosster can jump in and clarify how Millen was the most consistent QB out there.
    Cale probably never takes a snap at Oregon. I believed it when we offered him and believe it now that we took his commitment was a ploy to get his little brother who will be an NFL player and his dad is a good ally to have.

Cale the player, at least on film (I have a Hudl premium account so I watch their actual game film and not highlight shit) reminds me a lot of Joey Harrington. Limited arm strength, but put the ball where is it supposed to be on time. That works at every level minus the NFL. He isn't a very good runner, but is very efficient when he does have to use his legs. Joey was a ridiculously great leader and had ties to Oregon and wanted to be great there. Millen doesn't have that.

Shough is an NFL caliber QB so he isn't passing him up Oregon will keep bringing in QB's ever year. If he lands us Clay then he was worth it.
    holy fuck there is hudl premium? @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi u guys have that?
    They have their own account manager
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

holy fuck there is hudl premium? @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi u guys have that?
    What do you think coaches use? They charge our program like $2,500 a year for the subscription. Huld Pro and Hudl Assist are fucking amazing.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Sources said:

Based on Clay's freshman team tape, he's really good. I'm anxious to watch his JV tape next season.