Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trump's polls in the gutter

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
Democrats somehow worse.

53% disapprove of Trump
42% approve

Although only 2% of the people that voted for him say they regret it.

67% say the Democratic Party is out of touch with the concerns of most Americans. Which is more than those that say that about Trump and the Republican Party.

What would happen if we redid election today? 96% of Trump supporters would vote for him. Only 85% of Clinton supporters say they'd vote for her again. Giving Trump a 43-40 percent Trump win.

I gambled with my support of Trump. I needed one of two things, Trump to succeed or the Democratic Party to die. And the Democratic Party is fucking dead.

Some people have been critical of Trumps first 100 days but he delivered for me. 10 out 10, would support again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-CmuagWkw

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    AZDuck said:

APAG random politics generator in full effect

APAG's the most chinteresting poaster on the Tug. Nuff said on that.
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    His staff approval rating is at 100%.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Swaye said:

I came.

I saw red.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited April 2017
    a ton of the loss from the democratic party's popularity has been among their own base.
    yet the same assholes who got us in this mess refuse to GTFO and leave. now Chelsea is running for congress? fuck off.

a message must be sent in the 2018 primary to avoid a catastrophe. The corrupt, tired, weak, unlikeable party establishment must go.
    Bernie Sanders meanwhile is the most popular politician in America who wants to help them and they just want to spit in his eye because "he's not a real dem!" (aka not a hopeless loser like you guys).

Tulsi Gabbard would be a nightmare for trump to run against. strong, progressive, principled. my guess is she runs in 2020 and the democratic party smears her to ensure some corrupt asshole like Andrew Cuomo or Cory Booker is the nominee.

I'm sick of seeing Nancy Pelosi's ugly face used in ad's against the democratic party when no one in the base even likes Pelosi to begin with
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,962 Founders Club
    I am upset with him because he refuses to have final solutions.
    dhdawg said:

a ton of the loss from the democratic party's popularity has been among their own base.
    yet the same assholes who got us in this mess refuse to GTFO and leave. now Chelsea is running for congress? fuck off.

a message must be sent in the 2018 primary to avoid a catastrophe. The corrupt, tired, weak, unlikeable party establishment must go.
    Bernie Sanders meanwhile is the most popular politician in America who wants to help them and they just want to spit in his eye because "he's not a real dem!" (aka not a hopeless loser like you guys).

Tulsi Gabbard would be a nightmare for trump to run against. strong, progressive, principled. my guess is she runs in 2020 and the democratic party smears her to ensure some corrupt asshole like Andrew Cuomo or Cory Booker is the nominee.

I'm sick of seeing Nancy Pelosi's ugly face used in ad's against the democratic party when no one in the base even likes Pelosi to begin with

Who???

Never heard of 'em.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dhdawg said:

Everybody loves the senile offensive line coach but nobody wants to actually see him running the show.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

dhdawg said:

Everybody loves the senile offensive line coach but nobody wants to actually see him running the show.
    I think you're just bitter that your non establishment candidate was extinguished and Bernie keeps on burning.

He's not popular because he's not Trump, being not Trump doesn't work as my original post showed. The dems were banking on being not Trump and now they're even loss popular. Bernie is popular because he ran on a bunch of policies that are hugely popular. It just took America a little while to figure it out because the @dnc and media were playing defense against him.

dhdawg said:

I think you're just bitter that your non establishment candidate was extinguished and Bernie keeps on burning.

He's not popular because he's not Trump, being not Trump doesn't work as my original post showed. The dems were banking on being not Trump and now they're even loss popular. Bernie is popular because he ran on a bunch of policies that are hugely popular. It just took America a little while to figure it out because the @dnc and media were playing defense against him.

dhdawg said:

It's not just the policies. It's because he actually comes across as honest and someone who cares about the people.
    Because he does
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

It's not just the policies. It's because he actually comes across as honest and someone who cares about the people.
    Because he does
    No matter the co$t$.
    salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Because he does
    No matter the co$t$.
    Your guy wants to cut taxes "massively" raise defense spending and pay for a useless wall all the while making no cuts to medicare and social security
    dhdawg said:

salemcoog said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Because he does
    No matter the co$t$.
    Your guy wants to cut taxes "massively" raise defense spending and pay for a useless wall all the while making no cuts to medicare and social security
    Don't blame Salem, he voted for Killary
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,792
    dhdawg said:

Tulsi is by far the Dem's best and most realistic chance at beating Trump in 2020. But it'll be a rough road out of the primary process, which is still broken as fuck. She'd need a full fledged endorsement from Bernie to secure the progressive base 100%, and be able to dodge all the inevitable attacks that would come at her, namely:

- Meeting with Assad in Syria a few months back and raising skepticism about whether he was behind the recent chemical weapon attakcs
    - The fact that she's close with Steve Bannon. Has met with him many times and didn't oppose his appointment to the NSC.

The shittiest part of Dem establishment will desperately try to attack her on those points... for example:

But if the party is truly broken like APAG thinks it is, she has a shot.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam

Democrats somehow worse.

53% disapprove of Trump
    42% approve

Although only 2% of the people that voted for him say they regret it.

67% say the Democratic Party is out of touch with the concerns of most Americans. Which is more than those that say that about Trump and the Republican Party.

What would happen if we redid election today? 96% of Trump supporters would vote for him. Only 85% of Clinton supporters say they'd vote for her again. Giving Trump a 43-40 percent Trump win.

I gambled with my support of Trump. I needed one of two things, Trump to succeed or the Democratic Party to die. And the Democratic Party is fucking dead.

Some people have been critical of Trumps first 100 days but he delivered for me. 10 out 10, would support again.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S8-CmuagWkw

So polls matter again? Election Night be damned I guess