Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

I posted this on another thread, but it fits here. Someone should also remind him that Ohio is fucked up. That's not home - not for you.
    --------------------

The Savvy love in Seattle will be overwhelming when he picks UW.

It will be like nothing we or he has seen before.

And when he becomes a monster in purple and gold and leaves a trail of destruction in his wake, he'll become a legend in the northwest and be talked about for decades to come.

We're going places, people. Skinny is driving the bus now, and Savvy is next in line to take the wheel - this shit is going to be wild. I don't know if I've ever dooged like I'm dooging now.

Anyone know Sav'ell? You tell him what I said. Tweet him. We need a legend around here, and it could be - should be - him.

Fingers are crossed, hopes are high. This kid can be a program changer.

Am I off point by saying Steve was our last true defensive legend? We’ve had some good ones but no one roided and ragged like him.
    No. I think that's accurate.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

I posted this on another thread, but it fits here. Someone should also remind him that Ohio is fucked up. That's not home - not for you.
    --------------------

And when he becomes a monster in purple and gold and leaves a trail of destruction in his wake, he'll become a legend in the northwest and be talked about for decades to come.

We're going places, people. Skinny is driving the bus now, and Savvy is next in line to take the wheel - this shit is going to be wild. I don't know if I've ever dooged like I'm dooging now.

Anyone know Sav'ell? You tell him what I said. Tweet him. We need a legend around here, and it could be - should be - him.

How cute....A dwarf pleading to a giant to save us all

He Gone

• Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread will end up 200 pages
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

This thread will end up 200 pages

I will go 250 w/ 300K page views. But if we start talking about medical schools and weather on official visits all bets are off.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dannarc said:

dflea said:

--------------------

How cute....A dwarf pleading to a giant to save us all

He Gone

Hurtful.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worth a listen. Dropped info on his mom hoping he stays close to home.

8:21 interviewer goes full @PurpleJ
    Don't @ me, anal squeegee.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Also, as someone who believes in win at all costs, I would implore this young man to consider Bama or Clemson. He would be a fool to pass up the chance at a title. He has no shot at UW.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Also, as someone who believes in win at all costs, I would implore this young man to consider Bama or Clemson. He would be a fool to pass up the chance at a title. He has no shot at UW.

Warned.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

PurpleJ said:

Warned.
    Doogs gonna doog. He has no chance of ever winning a title at UW. Simple fact.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

Domicillo said:

PurpleJ said:

Warned.
    Let us not forget a Troojan in disguise infected one of our local kid's thread just under a year ago...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

PurpleJ said:

Domicillo said:

PurpleJ said:

Warned.
    Let us not forget a Troojan in disguise infected one of our local kid's thread just under a year ago...
    Point being?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Just dropping by to say Joey Thomas is the coaching genius of our time. That is all.

fixed that for you