Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Yep the more things like this, I keep hearing, finding out, combined with all what the article I linked says, makes me think that WSU is probably going to be in his top 2,3, that has about a 23% to 43% to 69%, 23% at minimum, 43% at average, 69% at most, of being his favorite, choosing WSU.

Certainly better then only about a 3% to 19%, just only a extremely low chance.

And way the heck better then the laughable 1% chance a couple, few, some posters have said.

Mid End, clear 4 star Fitz chose WSU, over Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, a couple, few, some, etc, of the best of the best Alabama, Clemson type colleges out there.

I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

Since Fitz, other 4 stars have chosen WSU over the Alabama, Clemson type colleges, in light of what the article that I linked said combined with what Fab, said that there is a semi ok, semi good 23% to 43% to 69% chance that Smalls, chooses WSU over the Alabama's, just like Fitz chose WSU over the Alabama's.

Also Fitz, didnt have as high a chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, because he Fitz, didnt have as many positive things that would seem to show that has a better chance to choose WSU, as Smalls does.

If Fitz hadnt chosen WSU over the Alabama's, and was still available to everybody, I would think that Smalls, would have the better chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, then Fitz.

This is NOT Poor Ole Little Ole WSU of the past that would have almost no chance in hell at getting a Fitz, or Smalls.

In, within the next 6 to 11 years, assuming WSU still has Leach, and goes to 6 to 11 straight more winning seasons, bowl games, a couple, few, some divisional championships, conference championships, Rosebowls, Fiesta Bowls, Cotton Bowls, Alamo Bowls, and the 1,2,3 runs at, maybe even playing in the playoffs, 1,2,3 times, and the Top 7 to Top 13 rankings, etc, then WSU would, should, could, etc, gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some, more Fitz's, Small's, etc, that choose WSU over the Alabama's.

Thats, This is BIG BOY FOOTBALL.

AND WSU IS NOT POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU ANYMORE, BUT IS, OR WILL BE A BIG BOY FOOTBALL PROGRAM THAT DOES GET FITZ'S, SMALL'S TO CHOOSE WSU OVER ALABAMA TYPES.

But hey I guess if some want to be Poor Ole Little Ole WSU wont get Fitz, Small, etc, to choose WSU over Alabama types, they can if they want.

But need to really stop the pissing, moaning, negacougness, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, loser culture mentality, especially when someone post a positive, rational, reasonable article link, that show a positive semi ok, semi good chance that something good might, even maybe semi probably could, would happen, or when someone like Fab post something positive that backs up that something positive semi probably could, would happen, etc.

So if some want to be Cup Half Empty, that's fine.

But need to be cup half full.

But if people choose to be cup half full people, instead of pissing, moaning about how Fitz, Small, etc, wont ever choose a WSU over a Alabama type, then thats great, what needs to happen, and people shouldnt have a problem with that.

But hey every time me, Fab, or anyone else post a positive, reasonable, glass half full, and filling up, comment, be sure to piss and moan, complain, say the Glass is half empty, be negative, have the Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, LOSER CULTURE MENTALITY.

ALMOST AS BAD AS EL C, and his PRO KENT, Anti anything Smith, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, Loser Culture Mentality

@UWhuskytskeet link pleaz
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yep the more things like this, I keep hearing, finding out, combined with all what the article I linked says, makes me think that WSU is probably going to be in his top 2,3, that has about a 23% to 43% to 69%, 23% at minimum, 43% at average, 69% at most, of being his favorite, choosing WSU.

And way the heck better then the laughable 1% chance a couple, few, some posters have said.

Mid End, clear 4 star Fitz chose WSU, over Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, a couple, few, some, etc, of the best of the best Alabama, Clemson type colleges out there.

I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

Since Fitz, other 4 stars have chosen WSU over the Alabama, Clemson type colleges, in light of what the article that I linked said combined with what Fab, said that there is a semi ok, semi good 23% to 43% to 69% chance that Smalls, chooses WSU over the Alabama's, just like Fitz chose WSU over the Alabama's.

Also Fitz, didnt have as high a chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, because he Fitz, didnt have as many positive things that would seem to show that has a better chance to choose WSU, as Smalls does.

If Fitz hadnt chosen WSU over the Alabama's, and was still available to everybody, I would think that Smalls, would have the better chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, then Fitz.

This is NOT Poor Ole Little Ole WSU of the past that would have almost no chance in hell at getting a Fitz, or Smalls.

In, within the next 6 to 11 years, assuming WSU still has Leach, and goes to 6 to 11 straight more winning seasons, bowl games, a couple, few, some divisional championships, conference championships, Rosebowls, Fiesta Bowls, Cotton Bowls, Alamo Bowls, and the 1,2,3 runs at, maybe even playing in the playoffs, 1,2,3 times, and the Top 7 to Top 13 rankings, etc, then WSU would, should, could, etc, gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some, more Fitz's, Small's, etc, that choose WSU over the Alabama's.

AND WSU IS NOT POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU ANYMORE, BUT IS, OR WILL BE A BIG BOY FOOTBALL PROGRAM THAT DOES GET FITZ'S, SMALL'S TO CHOOSE WSU OVER ALABAMA TYPES.

But hey I guess if some want to be Poor Ole Little Ole WSU wont get Fitz, Small, etc, to choose WSU over Alabama types, they can if they want.

But need to really stop the pissing, moaning, negacougness, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, loser culture mentality, especially when someone post a positive, rational, reasonable article link, that show a positive semi ok, semi good chance that something good might, even maybe semi probably could, would happen, or when someone like Fab post something positive that backs up that something positive semi probably could, would happen, etc.

But if people choose to be cup half full people, instead of pissing, moaning about how Fitz, Small, etc, wont ever choose a WSU over a Alabama type, then thats great, what needs to happen, and people shouldnt have a problem with that.

But hey every time me, Fab, or anyone else post a positive, reasonable, glass half full, and filling up, comment, be sure to piss and moan, complain, say the Glass is half empty, be negative, have the Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, LOSER CULTURE MENTALITY.

ALMOST AS BAD AS EL C, and his PRO KENT, Anti anything Smith, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, Loser Culture Mentality

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

@UWhuskytskeet link pleaz
    https://washingtonstate.forums.rivals.com/threads/so-you-say-there’s-a-chance.18407/page-2#post-211965

YWFMS
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Leach has Plan B's, C's, D's,etc,

etc? How big is this board?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don’t have any set dates for visits, but I think that will all happen in December after my high school season. I don’t plan on enrolling early; I want to be in high school for the full year.
    So he wants to hang around Sam Huard as much as possible. Got it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

And if he, Small's does choose WSU, then he will probably work out just fine, and if he doesnt, then oh well, next man, player, recruit up.

I'm sorry but there are 7 commas in this sentence and he still managed to miss one. This shit is too funny.
    Missed an apostrophe as well. Rank amateur.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

wouldnt mind Savell committing to the cuog and us poaching him at the 11th hour

You want to talk about the absolute extremes of ups-downs-n-ups. Cataclysmic!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,398
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

And if he, Small's does choose WSU, then he will probably work out just fine, and if he doesnt, then oh well, next man, player, recruit up.

I'm sorry but there are 7 commas in this sentence and he still managed to miss one. This shit is too funny.
    Missed an apostrophe as well. Rank amateur.
    Not to mention adding one. Cripes.
  • Options
    JnewbludJnewblud Member Posts: 36
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Money is on UW! He's staying home. Practical and stable choice. Too easy to get lost in the system at Alabama even for five star rated kids
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jnewblud said:

Money is on UW! He's staying home. Practical and stable choice. Too easy to get lost in the system at Alabama even for five star rated kids

Back so soon Ballz?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I don’t have any set dates for visits, but I think that will all happen in December after my high school season. I don’t plan on enrolling early; I want to be in high school for the full year.
    No, bruh. Three words:

Catholic.school.girls.

Smalls is no dummy.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,992
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

No, bruh. Three words:

Catholic.school.girls.

Smalls is no dummy.
    You know why...