Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Checkout the demographic from 2009
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqoRIRQym3E

That’s some straight Limp Bizkit shit right there. RIP Fred Durst

RIP red yankee 5950’s
    RIP frosted tips
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    156 pages. Jeepers!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

156 pages. Jeepers!

it will be more
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,944
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yikes at that video. That type of rap rock shit was not popular in 2009, either

The nookie came out in ‘99.

When you lead a sheltered life it can take that long for pop culture and fashion to become cool in your little bubble.
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

2009 was when Kevin Rudolf was a thing. I was in middle school at the time so I thought it was good music. Fucking cringe looking back at that era now
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

2009 was when Kevin Rudolf was a thing. I was in middle school at the time so I thought it was good music. Fucking cringe looking back at that era now
    You're even younger than I realized.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

NEsnake12 said:

Emoterman said:

Do Kennedy and Eastside play each other? If so, will they allow outside coffee cups, or you have to use theirs?

No, not regular season.

I heard from one of My Plateau Guys™ that EC's AD was a bit of a mess. He wouldn't say what exactly, but I took it as parent/factional issues. I think there's enough inertia behind the football program now that they'll push through whatever's going on. They haven't been high-level good for that long though.
    Big time conflict within over how much money/power the athletics side of the school should wield vs. the academic side. They had a lot of turnover at the highest leadership positions too, which is never easy to deal with
    In the last 18 months, they've lost head football and head boys lacrosse (lax is a big deal there) coaches, and I think another one or two. Lacrosse absolutely went in the toilet this last spring. Again, I think there's enough momentum there with football to carry through. But if things start sliding, a half-mile left you're at Skyline, half-mile right you're at Eastlake, both highly viable football options.
    Lax isn't a big deal anywhere but Maryland.

NEsnake12 said:

Emoterman said:

Do Kennedy and Eastside play each other? If so, will they allow outside coffee cups, or you have to use theirs?

No, not regular season.

I heard from one of My Plateau Guys™ that EC's AD was a bit of a mess. He wouldn't say what exactly, but I took it as parent/factional issues. I think there's enough inertia behind the football program now that they'll push through whatever's going on. They haven't been high-level good for that long though.
    Big time conflict within over how much money/power the athletics side of the school should wield vs. the academic side. They had a lot of turnover at the highest leadership positions too, which is never easy to deal with
    In the last 18 months, they've lost head football and head boys lacrosse (lax is a big deal there) coaches, and I think another one or two. Lacrosse absolutely went in the toilet this last spring. Again, I think there's enough momentum there with football to carry through. But if things start sliding, a half-mile left you're at Skyline, half-mile right you're at Eastlake, both highly viable football options.
    Lax isn't a big deal anywhere but Maryland.

Long Gisland says hi
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,084
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gesser got it going then bounced. There was a clear vacuum post Bellevue and if you were a parent it's easier to just say your kid commutes 40 miles than fake an address on clyde hill. Knew a kid who was recruited by Gesser with promises of college scholarships/looks. Washington, especially 3A is top heavy. Half of metro league shouldn't even be in 3A, and should be in 2A. All private schools should opt up to 4a imo. I believe blanchet is the largest private school in the state and still playing 3a.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Gesser got it going then bounced. There was a clear vacuum post Bellevue and if you were a parent it's easier to just say your kid commutes 40 miles than fake an address on clyde hill. Knew a kid who was recruited by Gesser with promises of college scholarships/looks. Washington, especially 3A is top heavy. Half of metro league shouldn't even be in 3A, and should be in 2A. All private schools should opt up to 4a imo. I believe blanchet is the largest private school in the state and still playing 3a.

Was Gesser there two years?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,084
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Was Gesser there two years?
    Can't remember.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    On the one hand, kudos for "loser" instead of "looser" in the last sentence.

On the other hand, this is what people are talking about when they argue for red flag laws...
  • Options
    LeachNeedsMoreTimLeachNeedsMoreTim Member Posts: 190

Yep the more things like this, I keep hearing, finding out, combined with all what the article I linked says, makes me think that WSU is probably going to be in his top 2,3, that has about a 23% to 43% to 69%, 23% at minimum, 43% at average, 69% at most, of being his favorite, choosing WSU.

Certainly better then only about a 3% to 19%, just only a extremely low chance.

And way the heck better then the laughable 1% chance a couple, few, some posters have said.

Mid End, clear 4 star Fitz chose WSU, over Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, a couple, few, some, etc, of the best of the best Alabama, Clemson type colleges out there.

I am pretty sure that a couple, few, some, a lot of WSU fans, thought that there was only about a 1% chance that Fitz would choose WSU over Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc.

Since Fitz, other 4 stars have chosen WSU over the Alabama, Clemson type colleges, in light of what the article that I linked said combined with what Fab, said that there is a semi ok, semi good 23% to 43% to 69% chance that Smalls, chooses WSU over the Alabama's, just like Fitz chose WSU over the Alabama's.

Also Fitz, didnt have as high a chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, because he Fitz, didnt have as many positive things that would seem to show that has a better chance to choose WSU, as Smalls does.

If Fitz hadnt chosen WSU over the Alabama's, and was still available to everybody, I would think that Smalls, would have the better chance to choose WSU over the Alabama's, then Fitz.

This is NOT Poor Ole Little Ole WSU of the past that would have almost no chance in hell at getting a Fitz, or Smalls.

In, within the next 6 to 11 years, assuming WSU still has Leach, and goes to 6 to 11 straight more winning seasons, bowl games, a couple, few, some divisional championships, conference championships, Rosebowls, Fiesta Bowls, Cotton Bowls, Alamo Bowls, and the 1,2,3 runs at, maybe even playing in the playoffs, 1,2,3 times, and the Top 7 to Top 13 rankings, etc, then WSU would, should, could, etc, gradually, eventually get a couple, few, some, more Fitz's, Small's, etc, that choose WSU over the Alabama's.

Thats, This is BIG BOY FOOTBALL.

AND WSU IS NOT POOR OLE LITTLE OLE WSU ANYMORE, BUT IS, OR WILL BE A BIG BOY FOOTBALL PROGRAM THAT DOES GET FITZ'S, SMALL'S TO CHOOSE WSU OVER ALABAMA TYPES.

But hey I guess if some want to be Poor Ole Little Ole WSU wont get Fitz, Small, etc, to choose WSU over Alabama types, they can if they want.

But need to really stop the pissing, moaning, negacougness, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, loser culture mentality, especially when someone post a positive, rational, reasonable article link, that show a positive semi ok, semi good chance that something good might, even maybe semi probably could, would happen, or when someone like Fab post something positive that backs up that something positive semi probably could, would happen, etc.

So if some want to be Cup Half Empty, that's fine.

But need to be cup half full.

But if people choose to be cup half full people, instead of pissing, moaning about how Fitz, Small, etc, wont ever choose a WSU over a Alabama type, then thats great, what needs to happen, and people shouldnt have a problem with that.

But hey every time me, Fab, or anyone else post a positive, reasonable, glass half full, and filling up, comment, be sure to piss and moan, complain, say the Glass is half empty, be negative, have the Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, LOSER CULTURE MENTALITY.

ALMOST AS BAD AS EL C, and his PRO KENT, Anti anything Smith, Poor Ole Little Ole WSU, Loser Culture Mentality

We want Bama
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Lol.

Smalls to WSU ... Book it?!