Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sav'ell just said on IG live again that he dropped Washington because he didn't feel like it was the right fit for him and that's why he decided to stop leading them on

Currently answering questions with "cfbnut" on Instagram

Notice it’s all past tense.

Things change all the tim in recruiting.

I’m starting to think some of you can’t handle the ups and downs.

He’s coming here (UW, Seattle campus, purple and gold, etc).
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Commit anywhere outside the Pac 12 and I wish him the best of luck. Commit anywhere in the conference that's not UW and I hope he has an injury filled career much like Fozzy.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    whuggy said:

Commit anywhere outside the Pac 12 and I wish him the best of luck. Commit anywhere in the conference that's not UW and I hope he has an injury filled career much like Fozzy.

You're a prick
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Gwad said:

whuggy said:

You're a prick
    I hope this is a whoosh. I've been drinking and can't be sure. Whoosh or the biggest pussy on the board and that's saying something
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

"I think it's important for people to handle their own journey," explained Mario Banchero, which suggests he subscribes to this theory. But just because there's no pressure from the family to stay home, or from Banchero's friends to stay home, that doesn't mean there isn't pressure from fans to stay home. As Mario Banchero put it, "Seattle is a pretty polite city on the surface — but Twitter is rude everywhere."

For example ...

"There's a kid who is [a 5-star prospect] in the Class of 2020 for football [from the Seattle area], and he said, 'I wanna go away from home for school,'" Mario Banchero said. "Then, immediately, the less-desirable of our Husky brethren, they're like, 'Oh, he's a diva!' They turned on him. Then, two months later, he retweets a picture that has Washington in it -- and the same people are like, 'Oh, we love him!'

"It's so fickle," Mario Banchero added. "So you just can't pay attention to it."

Translation: he gone.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"I think it's important for people to handle their own journey," explained Mario Banchero, which suggests he subscribes to this theory. But just because there's no pressure from the family to stay home, or from Banchero's friends to stay home, that doesn't mean there isn't pressure from fans to stay home. As Mario Banchero put it, "Seattle is a pretty polite city on the surface — but Twitter is rude everywhere."

For example ...

"There's a kid who is [a 5-star prospect] in the Class of 2020 for football [from the Seattle area], and he said, 'I wanna go away from home for school,'" Mario Banchero said. "Then, immediately, the less-desirable of our Husky brethren, they're like, 'Oh, he's a diva!' They turned on him. Then, two months later, he retweets a picture that has Washington in it -- and the same people are like, 'Oh, we love him!'

"It's so fickle," Mario Banchero added. "So you just can't pay attention to it."

This is some candid shit. Where'd you get this from?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

This is now officially a basketball only account. #WeAreABasketballSchool

Mike Hopkins is a racist
    Shut up Dennis!
    Know for a fact TAMU pay $45000+ for a 4* recruit so Smalls should be able to get a pretty penny from them if that’s what he is looking for.
  • Options

For example ...

Who, Banchero?
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

For example ...

Who, Banchero?
    Obv referring to Smalls IMO.
  • Options

dnc said:

For example ...

Who, Banchero?
    Obv referring to Smalls IMO.
    Why would he be basing that on an interview with Paolo's dad?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

For example ...

Who, Banchero?
    ThatsTheJoke.gif
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I know, I know. But I can't be the only one reminded of Damon Wayans' Handiman, am I?

Not the best color for Smalls.