Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sa'Vell Smalls, 6* 2020 BUCK, Seattle (Kennedy), WA (SIGNED)

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I really don't understand the transfer to Kennedy if he's not interested in being a Husky. You're telling me he's going to catch passes from Sam Huard all year (assuming he plays both sides) and then give UW a big middle finger? What a weird move if that's the case.

I hate to say it... but man, if I were Sam Huard I'd be pissed. I'd be thinking why tf are you coming here if you don't wanna build something with me down the road?

Garfield's in a nose dive. JT is gone and Garfield ain't a football school. Kennedy is and always has been. And for a college-bound kid, Kennedy is a no-brainer. Garfield is a shadow of it's former self, academically.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,069
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Goods on Savvy in the Wam. Stop being cheap.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Swaye said:

I paid and my status is currently revoked. Can someone fix that shit so I can check out the hidden gems and plugs?

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DawgFader said:

Swaye said:

I paid and my status is currently revoked. Can someone fix that shit so I can check out the hidden gems and butt plugs?

Crisped. And my status ended too.

@DerekJohnson
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I thought String used up his eligibility?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,338
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    If you’re talking to Joe Fucking Gibbs and Darrell Fucking Green then you have to go to WASHINGTON dammit
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DawgFader said:

Swaye said:

I paid and my status is currently revoked. Can someone fix that shit so I can check out the hidden gems and plugs?

Derek only does a sweep about once a day but he will get you added on his next sweep.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,983
    Swaye said:

DawgFader said:

Swaye said:

Derek only does a sweep about once a day but he will get you added on his next sweep.
    Sad! @CFetters_Nacho_Lover would never let someone wait so long. He has his intern check after every Nacho Break.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I am honestly not trying to pump up donations (yes I am), but there is some shit on Savvy in the Wam. Well, more shit, different shit than the earlier shit today. Blowing up in chat!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I am honestly not trying to pump up donations (yes I am), but there is some shit on Savvy in the Wam. Well, more shit, different shit than the earlier shit today. Blowing up in chat!

Come on dude. Is the WAM even real?
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

And if you PM @Swaye and ask for a promissory note for early access to the Wam, I hear he may take pity on you and give in. But probably not.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

Swaye said:

That's what I'm wondering.

I've never even seen anybody post a screenshot with anything interesting.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DoogDawg said:

Swaye said:

Honestly, it is real. I paid the $129 wondering whether I was being wooshed myself. It is real and - if you’re a degenerate who’s willing to piss away cash for some TBS - it’s generally worth it. Don’t go cashing in your EBT - but there is some good insider info in there...stuff that even the other boards don’t have.

Here’s your proof...

But is it actually accurate? I have serious doubts about the people who post here that claim to have insider information
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    DoogDawg said:

Swaye said:

Honestly, it is real. I paid the $129 wondering whether I was being wooshed myself. It is real and - if you’re a degenerate who’s willing to piss away cash for some TBS - it’s generally worth it. Don’t go cashing in your EBT - but there is some good insider info in there...stuff that even the other boards don’t have.

Here’s your proof...

God bless you!

Ps, I know it’s real. I’m one of the main purveyors of free info in the WAM.

I was being a sarcastic asshole and mocking everyone who asks if it’s real.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    You guys sound pour. Sad!