Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joseph Ngata, 5* 2019 WR, Folsom, CA (WE FUCKED THE POOCH)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I didn't think it was possible for someone to fuck up WR recruiting worse than Pease. Matt Lubick is well on his way
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

To pack it up and say we are done with WR after only getting Taj Davis would be ridiculous. If they say okay, we aren't going to take a WR because we are going to pull in Ika or Tuitele then okay, fine.

But if they don't take another WR and slow played/passed on the WRs they have only to take an extra DL body in the form of a 3* they offer in January 2019 a few weeks before signing day with offers from Cal, Utah, Idaho State, Utah State, and Santa Barbara Community College then fuck off with that shit.

As far as WRs go...this team has six. Spiker, Bynum, Osborne, Cook, Jones, and Lowe. Only one of them have played in a real game and is still an unknown of some variety and the other five are complete unknowns.

The other guys don't even matter.

Like I said, we don't lose any WR's. Simply taking Davis is taking a scholarship away from another position group and adding it to WR. Over recruiting the WR position is fucking stupid especially when we've brought in quality WR talent the past two classes. Delgado and Pittman were not worth taking scholarships away from other positions and having less scholarships available for these lineman recruits. Malloe and Huff will get it done. Trust the process.
  • Options
    @Tequilla Care to elaborate fucktard? Taking more Aaron Fullers in Pittman and Delgado is not what we need right now. Guys like that are a dime a dozen. Alabama, USC, and Penn State all beat us on the line of scrimmage. Hell, even ASU's D-line beat our O-line. We need to load up on fucking LINEMAN. You wanna cry about losing Ngata that's fine. But the coaches are doing the right thing by focusing on the trenches more this class.
  • Options

I mean...look at this lol.

Our leading WR going into the Auburn game had a line of 26/291/1 last year (Fuller). #2 (Baccellia) 16/187/0 lol Awful.

Who gives a fuck? That's why we just took two back to back classes of quality WR's. Now those guys have to develop. That's the way building a program the right way fucking works. Now that Ngata is off the board there are no WR's considering UW that would make an immediate impact anyways. We have to coach and develop the guys we got.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

@Tequilla Care to elaborate fucktard? Taking more Aaron Fullers in Pittman and Delgado is not what we need right now. Guys like that are a dime a dozen. Alabama, USC, and Penn State all beat us on the line of scrimmage. Hell, even ASU's D-line beat our O-line. We need to load up on fucking LINEMAN. You wanna cry about losing Ngata that's fine. But the coaches are doing the right thing by focusing on the trenches more this class.

if you had blocked YOUR man we wouldn’t have this problem.
  • Options
    Baseman said:

if you had blocked YOUR man we wouldn’t have this problem.
    The fuck are you talking about?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He just committed. Expect a woof soon.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

He just committed. Expect a woof soon.

* fooW
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2018

The one thing I like about this bored is that I will NEVER read shit like this

"I’m just really surprised with Ngata. The Hamdan and Lubick combo has to be one of the best duo offensive recruiters in college football. Ruth, what are your thoughts going forward? The good news is, we still have a long way to go and these high schoolers still have a senior season to prove themselves, so I imagine there might be a few brand new names that pop up in the fall."

Aka get ready for Jordan chin and Andre baccelia 2.0!!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

If you live in one of these states you’re in luck.

I'm in luck!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

We aren't pulling these kids because Pete's peter north sized ego is just fucking them in the recruiting game. He refuses to play to the kids liking. At a diva position like WR, you have to make them feel good sometimes and literally every other team in the country has no issue doing it meanwhile we are like "Listen, if you aren't studying your dorm room by 7:30PM every night, you're just not an OKG".

I'd still let Pete get me pregnant but FUCK!

Before I have a meltdown poast to join the masses, I just wanted to first tell you:

You can't get pregnant through butt fucking.

HTH <3