Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Horace "Bru" McCoy, 2019 5* OLB/WR, Santa Ana (Mater Dei), CA (LOL)

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    dhdawg said:

apparently his father is pissed and is going to USC to "rattle the cage"

I'm sorry dude, but USC has always been a shady garbage program, especially under Helton.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a gazillion times, shame on me.

Swann and Helton need to watch for any nearby dumbbells
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    He could always pull a Kaho
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019
    Helton before early signing period: "Don't worry Bru, Kliff isn't going anywhere. He's locked in as our OC. Now just sign here on this dotted line..."

Bru before early signing period: "Okay great, sounds good, will do coach."

Bru a couple weeks later: "The Kingbury signing was a big reason as to why I chose USC over Texas, he plays a lot of receivers and has developed a lot of guys just with how much he likes to put the ball in the air. Also just the honesty from Coach Helton. He's never lied to me"

A couple days later...

Kingsbury is GONE!
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Nope he already enrolled
    Has anyone double checked his enrollment form? maybe he didnt finish a requirement and needs to go back to highschool another Quarter.
  • HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

Nope he already enrolled
    Has anyone double checked his enrollment form? maybe he didnt finish a requirement and needs to go back to highschool another Quarter.
    I’m hearing foriegn language credits can be particularly tricky
  • JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Has he lost enough weight?
  • WRDawgWRDawg Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I don't believe anything is binding in the college football "D" league anymore
  • doog_codpiecedoog_codpiece Member Posts: 88
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Not that UW has any real shot at him, but Texas fans celebrating Bru meeting with USC staff today with the intention of entering the transfer pool. If it really happens, would know within 48 hours.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,702
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not that UW has any real shot at him, but Texas fans celebrating Bru meeting with USC staff today with the intention of entering the transfer pool. If it really happens, would know within 48 hours.

• GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    lmao USC247 geeks are livid
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Not good for us...makes it easier for Ford/Nacua to just stay at USC.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Domicillo said:

Not good for us...makes it easier for Ford/Nacua to just stay at USC.

I don’t know, if this is true, it shows its most certain commit throughout this process is even getting the hell out of there. He’s been a silent since Amon Ra’s commitment.
  • LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

lmao USC247 geeks are livid

PLEASE FEED ME THIS CRACK
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited January 2019
    Basically a USC mod version of "either way...this will be interesting"...

"Just a heads up on this. I've gotten a few e-mails and have been exchanging some texts with sources about the rumors that Bru McCoy will enter his name in the transfer portal and ask for his release from USC. I have two sources in Texas saying that his family has implied that a transfer is in the works, while I have another source telling me that McCoy has made no mention of transferring and that the rumors are totally false. I am trying to verify all of this and figure out what's the truth as these rumors have come up before. Either McCoy is quietly making plans to transfer and not informing USC, or the Texas websites are being contacted by someone posing as a close source to McCoy. I don't want multiple threads popping up on this subject, so don't be surprised if other threads get deleted.

UPDATE: Verified that the source of the rumors of a possible transfer is legitimate, so this could get interesting. At the same time, McCoy evidently picked up his material for the off season at USC today. One source, who is pretty spot on with USC centric information, says no way that happens. Other sources say that it's very possible and if it happens it happens soon.

UPDATE: Another source, this one pretty hard to beat, says "the rumors aren't true." I guess we will find out soon because something here is not adding up."