Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Offseason TopicalChica poast: What's your greatest contribution to the HH Lexicon?

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    pawz said:

Alkidawg said:

@GrundleStiltzkin for gracing the bored with Keeley fucking Hazell. It only inspired 34 pages and multiple spinofffs.

@pawz was bounce a spinoff or was it before the queen who is Keeley? Asking for a fren? Fren thinks these two threads are da best!
    Bounce came first

I've came multiple times before, during and after bounce.
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Why did I just watch the original bouncee for almost two......

minutes oops I did it again!
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,131
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    "MAKE THE HUSKIES GREAT AGAIN"

Helped orchestrate a HH money grab for @DerekJohnson that was somehow a worse deal than @Swaye's wigwam, and it got me subpoena'd.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Helped orchestrate a HH money grab for @DerekJohnson that was somehow a worse deal than @Swaye's wigwam, and it got me subpoena'd.

Can't leave that hanging
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

Can't leave that hanging
    True story. He met me at a local cardroom to deliver the goods and was a witness to a "domestic dispute" in the parking lot.
    @dnc & @Swaye ?
    @puppylove_sugarsteel & Freeme?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

pawz said:

Can't leave that hanging
    True story. He met me at a local cardroom to deliver the goods and was a witness to a "domestic dispute" in the parking lot.
    @dnc & @Swaye ?
    Victim was maybe 100lbs and got choke slammed on the hood of a car, might have been @IrishDawg22 showing his disgust for @UWKatie and her skinny ass.

I made a statement for the police, and the prosecutor issued a subpoena 4 months later. Quickly I realized I'd have to explain this whole shithole, why I was meeting @pawz in a parking lot, and why the huskies needed to be made great again.

Luckily you can 'quash' a subpoena if you live out of the region, shit was interesting for a couple of days though.

I know I know CSB.
    I would have made your ass show up for trial. That shit is JURY GOLD
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

pawz said:

Can't leave that hanging
    @dnc & @Swaye ?
    Victim was maybe 100lbs and got choke slammed on the hood of a car, might have been @IrishDawg22 showing his disgust for @UWKatie and her skinny ass.

I made a statement for the police, and the prosecutor issued a subpoena 4 months later. Quickly I realized I'd have to explain this whole shithole, why I was meeting @pawz in a parking lot, and why the huskies needed to be made great again.

Luckily you can 'quash' a subpoena if you live out of the region, shit was interesting for a couple of days though.

I know I know CSB.
    I would have made your ass show up for trial. That shit is JURY GOLD
    In my mind it kept playing out like the last episode of Seinfeld where they're showing threads from HH about AIDS and 2 dads (NTTIAWWT) and I'm trying to explain how it's all an inside joke, then I get thrown in jail.
    yeah, pretty much