Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tuli Letuligasenoa, 4* 2018 DT, Concord (De La Salle), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

UW needs to negatively recruit and tell him that .

Taki is a DT. He’s nothing like what we look for in an OL and we recruited him at DT.

People at Dawgman have been fascinated by the idea he could be a OG because stupid people are “cognitively inflexible” and have a hard time imagining things... they anchor strongly on what is at the moment, not what they could be.

So because he’s listed at a G, plays G and said he liked playing offense - they can’t get off the idea that he’s an offensive player.

Well, we recruited him at DT and basically told him “sure you could play offense too if you wanted” in a Kaleb McGary in reverse type deal.

But he’s a DT and only fucking dawgman morons think he’s going to play offense because stupid people inherently find mental simulation difficult.

I’m so fucking sick and tired of the Doogs who take what Fat Fucks Fetters and Eklund and midget Kim tell them as gospel. Fuck them. Assholes and sheep. Taki is a DT. Doogman is retardo. Period.
    The fuck crawled up your ass besides the pinworms?
    Sick of the abuse at DM. I prefer the good folks here who tell me to drink bleach.
    We also told you to LEAVE!! Yet you stayed and I'm glad you did. Me? I should have left when told but it's just so refreshing to speak about my boner whenever I want to.
    How is this any different than E-1 10years ago?
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,779 Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

Taki is a DT. He’s nothing like what we look for in an OL and we recruited him at DT.

People at Dawgman have been fascinated by the idea he could be a OG because stupid people are “cognitively inflexible” and have a hard time imagining things... they anchor strongly on what is at the moment, not what they could be.

So because he’s listed at a G, plays G and said he liked playing offense - they can’t get off the idea that he’s an offensive player.

Well, we recruited him at DT and basically told him “sure you could play offense too if you wanted” in a Kaleb McGary in reverse type deal.

But he’s a DT and only fucking dawgman morons think he’s going to play offense because stupid people inherently find mental simulation difficult.

I’m so fucking sick and tired of the Doogs who take what Fat Fucks Fetters and Eklund and midget Kim tell them as gospel. Fuck them. Assholes and sheep. Taki is a DT. Doogman is retardo. Period.
    Sick of the abuse at DM. I prefer the good folks here who tell me to drink bleach.
    We also told you to LEAVE!! Yet you stayed and I'm glad you did. Me? I should have left when told but it's just so refreshing to speak about my boner whenever I want to.
    That was 12 now Tommy. I got in for almost the entirety of the TW era. A few fights, a few games kicked out of a few rubber ducks tucked into the fly of my jeans. One unconscious Coug fan. Those were the days and all I have to show for it is a bright yellow t-shirt.
  • UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    Did tuli make the trip or did he cancel??
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255

Did tuli make the trip or did he cancel??

Haven't seen anything about canceling. Lars said he was on campus today and Kalepo replied seemingly affirmatively.
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    we need this fucking kid

were they at abball games?
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    BaldwinIV said:

we need this fucking kid

Tuli wasn't. I assumed becuz he's samoan he doesn't like basketball so he was with the DL somewhere.

BaldwinIV said:

we need this fucking kid

Tuli wasn't. I assumed becuz he's samoan he doesn't like basketball so he was with the DL somewhere.
    Hopefully they are at the Kona Kitchen getting their grub on. The bad guy from Karate Kid 2 ate there. No joke. ;)
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Tuli’s thread has take an undeserving turn. If your going to bring in nonsense at least have it be vague and non sports related. Get it back on track assholes.

BaldwinIV said:

we need this fucking kid

Hopefully they are at the Kona Kitchen getting their grub on. The bad guy from Karate Kid 2 ate there. No joke. ;)
    He eats there whenever he wants. He owns the place.
    DawgFader said:

Tuli’s thread has take an undeserving turn. If your going to bring in nonsense at least have it be vague and non sports related. Get it back on track assholes.

BaldwinIV said:

we need this fucking kid

He eats there whenever he wants. He owns the place.
    ;)
  • BabsGilbyTawdTyBabsGilbyTawdTy Member Posts: 1,058
    RealRhino said:

You know, I'm not one to tell Coach Pete what to do

Then why are you hanging out at this toxic dump?

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    RealRhino said:

Back to sports. Just watched a little of this guy's tape. I *really* like him. I was surprised at his quickness. I expected kind of a 2-gapping run stuffer who wouldn't get moved but also wouldn't really get upfield, but that's not what I saw. Seemed to shed blocks pretty well by using his hands. You know, I'm not one to tell Coach Pete what to do, but I think we should try to sign him.

He's like Marlon with a bigger base. He's unreal.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

TommySQC said:

That was 12 now Tommy. I got in for almost the entirety of the TW era. A few fights, a few games kicked out of a few rubber ducks tucked into the fly of my jeans. One unconscious Coug fan. Those were the days and all I have to show for it is a bright yellow t-shirt.
    Bright?
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    Well, great basketball victory last night. Pretty decent weather for January in Seattle.

We couldn’t ask for much more.