Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tuli Letuligasenoa, 4* 2018 DT, Concord (De La Salle), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Nansens snake oil sales are coming back to bite him.

What a rookie.

Everybody knows you gotta cut the heads off the snakes.
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

So Kalepo tweeted this earlier

Could mean anything, could be 2019, but I leaning on Tuli

Its not Martin, because he tweeted this later

From the poly bowl we know Tuli is good friends with the UW commits, I wouldn't be surprised if he told them he was feeling UW right now

Also Ruth posted about Tuli an hour ago, looks very positive
    It's Tuli. He's working Martin I bet.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Meek said:

kid is all UW from what I'm hearing. Only reason he's at USC this weekend is so he can work on Julius Irvin and his dad. Signing day is gonna be lit or turnt or whatever you say if you aren't old, rich, and white.

bump

I'll have to look but I think Irvin was there during Tuli's USC visit. Hopefully, Irvin has been selling for us.

From the another thread but yeah it looks like our recruits are attempting a full on coup for us.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Meek said:

Meek said:

kid is all UW from what I'm hearing. Only reason he's at USC this weekend is so he can work on Julius Irvin and his dad. Signing day is gonna be lit or turnt or whatever you say if you aren't old, rich, and white.

bump

I'll have to look but I think Irvin was there during Tuli's USC visit. Hopefully, Irvin has been selling for us.

From the another thread but yeah it looks like our recruits are attempting a full on coup for us.
    Criddell seems to be doing work as well... our 2019 class could have a Kalepo-Criddell recruiting combo. I might just burst.

Yes I had to edit that
    If this is what Kalepo is doing for our 2018 class I'm ready to see what happens in 2019.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Top 5 Reasons UW signs a Top 5 Class in 2019

4. Speed, Speed, Speed. Chris Peterson is well known for his intense but slow recruiting strategy but this is the best group of fast strategy recruiters that UW has had in a long time. Bush Hampden, Virta Vea, Willy Harris, John Ross VII, Nathaniel Kaleper, etc. The newbies will be inexperienced but will bring something that UW hasn't had in past recruiting years: speed.

You forgot Jerome Lake.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Meek said:

Meek said:

bump

Criddell seems to be doing work as well... our 2019 class could have a Kalepo-Criddell recruiting combo. I might just burst.

Yes I had to edit that
    If this is what Kalepo is doing for our 2018 class I'm ready to see what happens in 2019.
    he's the Kalepo-Maniac!!!!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Meek said:

Meek said:

bump
    I thought you were just fucking with us when you wrote that originally to be honest.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Meek said:

bump

Yes I had to edit that
    he's the Kalepo-Maniac!!!!
    Did you just make that up? You need to put a choke hold on that. I think that's going to stick.
  • Options
    DubSixGamerDubSixGamer Member Posts: 164
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

Taki is a DT. He’s nothing like what we look for in an OL and we recruited him at DT.

People at Dawgman have been fascinated by the idea he could be a OG because stupid people are “cognitively inflexible” and have a hard time imagining things... they anchor strongly on what is at the moment, not what they could be.

So because he’s listed at a G, plays G and said he liked playing offense - they can’t get off the idea that he’s an offensive player.

Well, we recruited him at DT and basically told him “sure you could play offense too if you wanted” in a Kaleb McGary in reverse type deal.

But he’s a DT and only fucking dawgman morons think he’s going to play offense because stupid people inherently find mental simulation difficult.

I’m so fucking sick and tired of the Doogs who take what Fat Fucks Fetters and Eklund and midget Kim tell them as gospel. Fuck them. Assholes and sheep. Taki is a DT. Doogman is retardo. Period.
    The fuck crawled up your ass besides the pinworms?