Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tuli Letuligasenoa, 4* 2018 DT, Concord (De La Salle), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Passion said:

Well, great basketball victory last night. Pretty decent weather for January in Seattle.

We couldn’t ask for much more.

But it's February and it pretty much rained nonstop from yesterday morning to a couple hours ago.

Honestly, if a recruit is going to base their decision on the weather during their visit then they shouldn't come here anyways. That's a red flag of a potential couch sale down the road.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Not worried. Print, print, print is the decision. Has been since 2000. Pretending to care about the deficit now, is folly.

Deficits don't matter until they do. We've never reached that point in our modern but to act like it can't happen is beyond FS. We only get to borrow on the cheap because the rest of the world still believes in the full faith and credit of the US Government. If that changes we fuct biggy.

We have a fundamental problem in this country in that we want way more in benefits than we are willing to pay for them. And it's not just the fault of 'po people sucking off the guvmint tittays.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    WTF. Is this kid in the bag or not?
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414

DawgFader said:

WTF. Is this kid in the bag or not?

He’s going to USC. So... depends on which bag. Martin is all Arizona. Got on the bus with the Zona team after the game.
    Thank you kindly. I will now begin refreshing the TSIO website waiting for the 47th installment.

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

TommySQC said:

UW needs to negatively recruit and tell him that .

Taki is a DT. He’s nothing like what we look for in an OL and we recruited him at DT.

People at Dawgman have been fascinated by the idea he could be a OG because stupid people are “cognitively inflexible” and have a hard time imagining things... they anchor strongly on what is at the moment, not what they could be.

So because he’s listed at a G, plays G and said he liked playing offense - they can’t get off the idea that he’s an offensive player.

Well, we recruited him at DT and basically told him “sure you could play offense too if you wanted” in a Kaleb McGary in reverse type deal.

But he’s a DT and only fucking dawgman morons think he’s going to play offense because stupid people inherently find mental simulation difficult.

I’m so fucking sick and tired of the Doogs who take what Fat Fucks Fetters and Eklund and midget Kim tell them as gospel. Fuck them. Assholes and sheep. Taki is a DT. Doogman is retardo. Period.
    The fuck crawled up your ass besides the pinworms?
    Sick of the abuse at DM. I prefer the good folks here who tell me to drink bleach.
    We also told you to LEAVE!! Yet you stayed and I'm glad you did. Me? I should have left when told but it's just so refreshing to speak about my boner whenever I want to.
    How is this any different than E-1 10years ago?
    That was 12 now Tommy. I got in for almost the entirety of the TW era. A few fights, a few games kicked out of a few rubber ducks tucked into the fly of my jeans. One unconscious Coug fan. Those were the days and all I have to show for it is a bright yellow t-shirt.
    Bright?
    Those colors don't bleed. Bright as the day it was bestowed upon me.
  • Options
    dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

????

Huh?
    when is he going to commit
  • Options
  • Options
    TheGhost206TheGhost206 Member Posts: 97
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Photogenic 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

You guys act like the rain is acid rain. No kid is going to be like “I loved the coaches, school, program, and atmosphere but it just rains too many times in the fall and winter”.

Uh, no kid that actually is interested enough to visit on the final recruiting weekend maybe. But the weather here probably turns off some recruits, especially the SoCal guys. How could it not?
    Jeremiah Martin doesn't care for the rain but is he's an outdoor enthusiast and realizes moisture facilitates the beautiful lush greenery.

• Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

AIRWOLF said:

You guys act like the rain is acid rain. No kid is going to be like “I loved the coaches, school, program, and atmosphere but it just rains too many times in the fall and winter”.

Uh, no kid that actually is interested enough to visit on the final recruiting weekend maybe. But the weather here probably turns off some recruits, especially the SoCal guys. How could it not?
    Jeremiah Martin doesn't care for the rain but is he's an outdoor enthusiast and realizes moisture facilitates the beautiful lush greenery.

Grandpa Sankey?
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

AIRWOLF said:

That don’t look like Texas