Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

United Airlines & Yoga Pants

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2017

Yoga pants begin and end with Nicky Whelan.

But, yeah - if the kids are flying on a fam ticket, they needs to adhere to their dress code. Airlines are pretty militaristic about how their employees and their families conduct themselves.

So that lady who stuck her fucking nose into the whole situation should STFU - she probably got dad fired.

I wish I were as old as you. You probably remember stewardesses being hot.
    They are still hot. At least the foreign ones are. Lufthansa has the best ones.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

But, yeah - if the kids are flying on a fam ticket, they needs to adhere to their dress code. Airlines are pretty militaristic about how their employees and their families conduct themselves.

So that lady who stuck her fucking nose into the whole situation should STFU - she probably got dad fired.

International flights seem to have hotter girls than domestic. Overseas flights draw in cute younger girls that don't mind being away for days. *OBK trigger warning, but Emirates has notoriously hot stewardesses.
  • Options
    If you like Asian girls Hainan has some hot stewardasses too. I have nothing against Arab chicks. I just hate the Islamic Arab bastards they get with. Girl power.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer

They are still hot. At least the foreign ones are. Lufthansa Asia has the best ones.
    By a mile. YWE.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I remember doing hot stewardesses.

• Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

International flights seem to have hotter girls than domestic. Overseas flights draw in cute younger girls that don't mind being away for days. *OBK trigger warning, but Emirates has notoriously hot stewardesses.
    Emirates knows their demographic.
  • Options
    I bet as soon as the Emirates girls get back to whatever backwards ass Islamic country they come from, it's straight back to the burquas, the beatings, the stonings if they step out of line. Like the fake ass country UAE, put on a show for the foreign tourists to get the infidel money, then back to business as usual behind closed doors.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nicky whoeverthefuck looks like she's about to end of someone doesn't get a cheeseburger in her quick
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,076
    phineas said:

Nicky whoeverthefuck looks like she's about to end of someone doesn't get a cheeseburger in her quick
    phineas said:

I suggest you do a google video search of 'Nicky Whelen nude" and get back to me.

He work in House of Lies was spectacular.
  • Options
    Intersectional_DawgIntersectional_Dawg Member Posts: 524
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I bet as soon as the Emirates girls get back to whatever backwards ass Islamic country they come from, it's straight back to the burquas, the beatings, the stonings if they step out of line. Like the fake ass country UAE, put on a show for the foreign tourists to get the infidel money, then back to business as usual behind closed doors.

Get out of the trailer park once in a while.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,930
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Dumbest fucking clickbait non-story in at least a month.

Oh, Sarah mouthy Jew Silverman tweeted about it? Along with 6 other d listers? Wow, I might have to rethink my opinion now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Dumbest fucking clickbait non-story in at least a month.

Oh, Sarah mouthy Jew Silverman tweeted about it? Along with 6 other d listers? Wow, I might have to rethink my opinion now.

But will you reCARE?
  • Options

Grow some balls and poast under your real name, Mike Damone.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Grow some balls and poast under your real name, Mike Damone.
    Boobs or Harv IMO
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,964
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Flying Lufthansa tomorrow. Will report on stewardess hotness when I get to Vienna.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    BearsWiin said:

Flying Lufthansa tomorrow. Will report on stewardess hotness when I get to Vienna.

Probably nothing special
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2017
    doogie said:

Great Fake News article.

The girls were traveling on employee passes, representing United Airlines, Dad's employer. Dad's employer has a dress code policy whenever he or his family want to travel for FREE.

Hopefully, Dad gets fired so the girls can learn a lesson.

At the same time, how the fuck would the passengers know the yoga pant wearing women were representing United Airlines?

No passenger is going to angering tweet that the stand by passangers aren't nicely dressed.

The gate attendant that hides behind, "I'm just following the rules" is a way too serious cunt.

The policy is FS. If there is room on the plane, let the fucking free stand by passangers on.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    BearsWiin said:

Emirates or bust.